Mods please close

• Super Advanced 20%

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well congratulation to all of you, this was a bit tricky and unexpected but you managed to pull this out !
    Thus will remain number one for quite a long time I believe.

FR to you EMP, you made a lot of profits before so the rebuild will be fast !

Edit : oh I almost forgot, if we could get the real CR one day that would be great. We were told it was a matter of a week, but we are still waiting for it.
  • By by, XO, well so many things i could say about this

for those who dont know how we did this, this was a MD ninja.

big shout out to boomslack! boomslack messaged me saying that emp has popped Rangerz moon in order to return some RIPs, my first original idea was either to steal the hit from emp, or steal the DF, then i checked the lanx and saw that Moggy aka MandM already had him locked, so i messaged him (honestely i dont know what i said on that message). Considering we had 1 day and 22 hours, moggy came up with the idea of MD ninja, plenty time to plan, gather everything we needed and execute the plan. We started throwing moonshots to rangerz with probes, so nobody notices where did those moonshots came from due to being fast. The plan was to make him a small moon to be easier to pop, but bad luck and good luck came with us, a giant moon showed up. We decided to discuss it, and we thought that if we made him a small moon, emp would think it's suspicious so he wouldnt launch. That's exactly what happened.

So, rangerz fleet was returning at 16:00:36, we set our MDs to 16:00:34 and our ACS Defs to 16:00:35.

Moon was popped and emp's fleet got crash.

Everything went perfect. And this was only doable to the great team we pulled out.

Cognition, Cannary, Bossers were the 3 that werent directly involved but they helped a lot on this, so big big thank you to them!

Dedications from me are going to BoB, DOG ex members and also to all my friends in Kallisto!

i'll be writing this again when the original CR is posted

Emp was a good sportsman, i respect that!
    [TOT: 18.559.037.000]
    Emp [GH6] vs.
    MandM [Naked] & Rat Catcher [BoB] & shcoker [BoB] & Nelson [BoB] & Rangerz [FEIA]
    (A: 16.040.943.000, D: 2.518.094.000 + additional)

just one small CR that gameforge wont let us perpetuate
    cause when a sportsman wins gold, he dont need to get his medal, i mean, what for?
  • Nice one on the made up CR. At least we all get the full story now. Did Rangerz know too much about this? I messaged him and he seemed to have little idea. ha ha. Also, I wonder, could he have not just destroyed the moon? Would that have worked? I have already sent my 25k recs the day before from gal 3. To land 1 sec after Moggys one LF. Then he recalled, so I waited, then a moon popped up and also see Emp attacking. But my recs were out a bit. So I waited still. And watched on my break at work. I couldnt believe the recs were full. This for me makes up for DF's stolen by Mars and Shcoker in the past. So Im even now.

Once again great number one guys, well planned. Time to take down Newday next please.
    In every job that must be done, There is an element of fun
    You find the fun and snap! The job's a game

And every task you undertake, Becomes a piece of cake
    A lark! A spree! It's very clear to see that!

A Spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!
  • Disney wrote:

Nice one on the made up CR. At least we all get the full story now. Did Rangerz know too much about this? I messaged him and he seemed to have little idea. ha ha. Also, I wonder, could he have not just destroyed the moon? Would that have worked? I have already sent my 25k recs the day before from gal 3. To land 1 sec after Moggys one LF. Then he recalled, so I waited, then a moon popped up and also see Emp attacking. But my recs were out a bit. So I waited still. And watched on my break at work. I couldnt believe the recs were full. This for me makes up for DF's stolen by Mars and Shcoker in the past. So Im even now.

Once again great number one guys, well planned. Time to take down Newday next please.
    Well no, Rangerz only knew about this like 10 hours before the hit :P

and, no, we could not have done this without destroying the moon, otherwise emp would see our fleets on the lanx screen, our fleets were sent to the moon, when the moon got pop, the fleets automatically jumped to the planet
    [TOT: 18.559.037.000]
    Emp [GH6] vs.
    MandM [Naked] & Rat Catcher [BoB] & shcoker [BoB] & Nelson [BoB] & Rangerz [FEIA]
    (A: 16.040.943.000, D: 2.518.094.000 + additional)

just one small CR that gameforge wont let us perpetuate
    cause when a sportsman wins gold, he dont need to get his medal, i mean, what for?
  • Congratz on defenders. Once I saw marsu locked the fleet, I just planned to steal the df. But when I think more about it, if he does not make a mistake, result would be a failure. And since he locked 1 sec, I decided to lock 0 sec both fleet and recs, so noone will be able to steal. When he recalled, I did what I thought, locked him and sent 40k recs just after lock. Also just for a small probability that lag could occur, I sent 32k more recs 2 sec after hit. When I saw a new moon, and df of 4m crys, I should understand that someone trying to made a quick moon. But since moon was large, I thought noone is planning a md ninja (Why? Now when I look back, it was obvious). I was checking hit from galaxy and just before hit I saw moon was gone and I told "Damn, they did it". Then df appeared and my fleet was gone. For 1 min I could not send probe, could not launch any new recs because always gotthe message "Your fleets are in combat". Seems that kind of big battle crashed server. Also I could not see a battle reports, as attackers. 1 min after battle I saw my recs are full. I sent 37k more recs and got nearly 600k metal.

After hit, I did not get any anger, hatred or upset. It was a good hit and nothing was dirty. Also I was planning to leave this uni in a good way , but now found in a bad way :) So did not get sorry. I could rebuild my fleet, got 5m points after hit already but I decided to go on hitting targets, but using all resources to build mines, I guessed many noticed.. When new uni opened, I will scrap my fleet to build more mines.

So I am staying here, but will be miner in a long range.
  • Cheers for being a good sport Emp. What a battle though...Been a long time since I've seen a battle so big that it breaks the server. Wish GF would get it together...shows how lazy the staff has gotten since GF has destroyed this game. Good job to Moggy, BoB, and Rangerz for the fight and planning. Absolutely brilliant. Emp, enjoy the mining...thats what I have been working on for a while :)

Former Moderator, Current A-Hole
  • Although I didn't have a part in the CR, when someone laid out the plan I thought the guys were all crazy. Then we saw the new moon was 8700km and I thought they were even crazier. The amount of same-second-timed MD fleets, the sheer number of Rips etc that people were willing to sacrifice to make this work was just insane, but the guys were focused on the goal and willing to do whatever. The celebrations when all fleets got locked in and then the tension on skype as we watched the clock tick down wondering if Emp was going to recall....

I've never been involved in something like this and massive props go to the guys for pulling off this crazy stunt.
    Community Ex-Mod
    Xbox Live Gamertag - Canary Wundaboy
    PSN Gamertag - CanaryWundaboy
    Won't be back again.