[TOT: 1.404.863.000] Weird Al [F G R] vs. greenmosha [_VA_] & Big Boss [JeB] (A: 1.310.002.000, D: 94.861.000)

    • Super Advanced 20%
    • Ninja

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • [TOT: 1.404.863.000] Weird Al [F G R] vs. greenmosha [_VA_] & Big Boss [JeB] (A: 1.310.002.000, D: 94.861.000)

      Dedicated to Executioner.

      Second attempt at a ninja on Weird Al, he caught us off guard last time when he changed up his fleet composition and we had to abandon the attempt and online him, It went smoother this time.

      Al, I guess my fleet got back a little earlier than i thought it would,
      I wish you a very fast rebuild.

      Warmest regards,
      Big Boss



      On 02-09-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:


      Attacker Weird Al [F G R]
      ________________________________________________

      Cruiser 10.000
      Battlecruiser 12.000
      Espionage Probe 2

      _________________________________________

      Defender greenmosha [_VA_]
      ________________________________________________

      Small Cargo 6.763
      Large Cargo 19.709
      Light Fighter 581
      Heavy Fighter 1.003
      Cruiser 3.015
      Battleship 1.503
      Colony Ship 1
      Recycler 1.125
      Espionage Probe 2.688
      Bomber 945
      Destroyer 455
      Deathstar 1
      Battlecruiser 432
      Rocket Launcher 95
      Light Laser 488
      Gauss Cannon 34
      Ion Cannon 1
      Plasma Turret 12

      _________________________________________

      Defender Big Boss [JeB]
      ________________________________________________

      Destroyer 14.259
      Battlecruiser 18.895

      _________________________________________


      After the battle ...

      Attacker Weird Al [F G R]
      ________________________________________________

      Destroyed!
      _________________________________________

      Defender greenmosha [_VA_]
      ________________________________________________

      Small Cargo 3.614 ( -3.149 )
      Large Cargo 14.163 ( -5.546 )
      Light Fighter 311 ( -270 )
      Heavy Fighter 694 ( -309 )
      Cruiser 2.842 ( -173 )
      Battleship 1.500 ( -3 )
      Colony Ship 1 ( -0 )
      Recycler 888 ( -237 )
      Espionage Probe 1.478 ( -1.210 )
      Bomber 945 ( -0 )
      Destroyer 455 ( -0 )
      Deathstar 1 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 432 ( -0 )
      Rocket Launcher 52 ( -43 )
      Light Laser 266 ( -222 )
      Gauss Cannon 34 ( -0 )
      Ion Cannon 1 ( -0 )
      Plasma Turret 12 ( -0 )

      _________________________________________

      Defender Big Boss [JeB]
      ________________________________________________

      Destroyer 14.259 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 18.891 ( -4 )

      _________________________________________


      The defender has won the battle!

      The attacker lost a total of 1.310.002.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 94.861.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 182.496.900 metal and 178.539.000 crystal.

      The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The defender(s) captured the debris.



      Summary of profit/losses:



      Summary attackers(s)

      Metal: -560.000.000
      Crystal: -550.002.000
      Deuterium: -200.000.000
      The attacker(s) lost a total of 1.310.002.000 units.


      Summary defender(s)

      Metal: 133.754.900
      Crystal: 133.300.000
      Deuterium: -880.000
      The defender(s) made a profit of 266.174.900 units.



      Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4

      Instagram : Dasar_Bule (adidas collection display)
    • For those of you who do not know, Big Boss and I have been exchanging PM's and combining our forces towards a mutual enemy of ours. We have been teaming together, making plans, and exchanging useful information in the efforts of taking down this mutual enemy who will remain nameless.


      In doing so, we had an agreed upon NAP between us, and I have the PM's to prove it. Then he pulls this stunt and stabs me in the back.


      If going back on your word, lying, and deceiving me is the only way that you can take my fleet, then that is pretty pathetic and shows what kind of person you really are.


      There is nothing fair about this hit, and therefore you do not deserve to be congratulated.


      I will rebuild, and will be seeing you soon.



      Regards,

      Al
      Weird Al
      Former U29/U44
      Current U1
    • Weird Al wrote:

      For those of you who do not know, Big Boss and I have been exchanging PM's and combining our forces towards a mutual enemy of ours. We have been teaming together, making plans, and exchanging useful information in the efforts of taking down this mutual enemy who will remain nameless.


      In doing so, we had an agreed upon NAP between us, and I have the PM's to prove it. Then he pulls this stunt and stabs me in the back.


      If going back on your word, lying, and deceiving me is the only way that you can take my fleet, then that is pretty pathetic and shows what kind of person you really are.


      There is nothing fair about this hit, and therefore you do not deserve to be congratulated.


      I will rebuild, and will be seeing you soon.



      Regards,

      Al
      when we teamed up i told u specifically that i had been asked by Skera to ninja u and i turned down the offer out of respect for our venture VS Ying (i'm still all for that by the way) but i also told you that Skera was a friend and asked you to let him be until our project was complete, that's all I asked but you couldn't keep your probes off him for even 1 day, so there's that.

      I ceased all hostilities towards FGR after we started plotting, something which you yourself said you appreciated, you went as far as to say that it showed character on my part, however, you relentlessly probed JeB and you hit EXE, i felt that showed your character and complete disrespect for our joined venture, so there is that too.

      you slowed your attack and probed twice and still managed to miss my defending fleet sitting there despite it having got there ahead of your attacking fleet. so you can say I used lies and deceit to get you but in reality it was carelessness on your part, i also have screenshots of our conversation, obviously i have, we had a good giggle at them in the ally chat. Also when we spoke the fleets were already in the air, less than four mins to impact and you were completely oblivious to it, regardless of whether we chatted or not u completely missed all the warnings, you asked mosha if he was online, that means u saw activity and still proceeded, don't be a sore loser, u only have yourself to blame
      Instagram : Dasar_Bule (adidas collection display)
    • i saw some stuff going on in that area

      i assumed it was something to do with Ying, and i said to myself - yeh, whatever. let them have Ying. i don't like him much either.

      a good ninja, and yes the signs were probably there.

      but i am sad to see the back story. it happens in ogame, but nobody likes it very much when it does.

      VFR Weird Al :)
      MOST HATED RANK #2

      TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

      TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518



    • @BigBoss

      I never agreed to cease probing/attacking Skera, nor any members of JeB/R-B. Just because I had an arrangement with you, does not exclude any of your alliance mates or friends. I never agreed to that. If you had an issue with that, you should have told me you had an issue with it and/or cancelled our arrangement. But you didn't. You waited for the opportunity to stab me in the back instead of discussing it with me. And that is unforgivable.


      I did appreciate the fact that you were going to cease hostilities towards my alliance until our endeavor was complete. However, that was YOUR choice. As I said above, if you didn't like the fact that I continued probing/attacking your mates, you should have discussed it with me civilly. Instead of stooping to this.


      As I was attacking greenmosha, I saw that you had activity the entire duration of my flight. I thought to myself, "Don't worry about it, he's on your side and wouldn't do anything like that." But apparently I was dead wrong. I thought better of you. I trusted you. And that was my biggest mistake.

      Weird Al
      Former U29/U44
      Current U1
    • BigBossU7-OG wrote:

      baal wrote:

      but i am sad to see the back story
      no back story, just a sob story


      hmmm maybe

      but there will be people placing you on their list of not to be trusted now.

      me - i would told him straight. if you want to work with me, you don't probe my friends. people know where they stand with me. i don't need to back-stab.

      but anyway, a useful lesson for weird al. i'm sure there will be a part 2 to this at some point :D
      MOST HATED RANK #2

      TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

      TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518



    • Weird Al wrote:

      @BigBoss

      I trusted you. And that was my biggest mistake.


      yes, yes it was.

      and your excuse for not seeing it with either of your safety probes? for proceeding despite seeing activity?
      and for the record our deal was that you wouldn't relay the info about my fleet and i wouldn't set u up to be returned if we acs ying (i defo would have) but in todays circumstances i didn't break my word.

      you say if i had a problem with you probing jeb or whatever i should have told you, fine, you should have told me you didn't want to get ninja'd, i'm not psychic
      Instagram : Dasar_Bule (adidas collection display)
    • Interesting hit.

      So, if I read all this correctly (and some of it was painful on the eyes...) does that mean this "NAP" was made four minutes (4) before the combat occurred?

      GLOTR Attacker - Sucks there isn't a wreck field when this happens :(

      Defenders, well done I guess.

      Firestorm wrote:

      Everyone spends dark matter and the only real difference is when ASSASSIN do it there's a CR report to show for it.
    • BigBossU7-OG wrote:

      Weird Al wrote:

      @BigBoss

      I trusted you. And that was my biggest mistake.


      and for the record our deal was that you wouldn't relay the info about my fleet and i wouldn't set u up to be returned if we acs ying (i defo would have) but in todays circumstances i didn't break my word.
      I have seen the messages, you asked for a NAP. Al agreed.

      Al then asked that that would include you not relaying info on him to others.

      Classy.
    • Zorro09 wrote:

      BigBossU7-OG wrote:

      Weird Al wrote:

      @BigBoss

      I trusted you. And that was my biggest mistake.


      and for the record our deal was that you wouldn't relay the info about my fleet and i wouldn't set u up to be returned if we acs ying (i defo would have) but in todays circumstances i didn't break my word.
      I have seen the messages, you asked for a NAP. Al agreed.
      Al then asked that that would include you not relaying info on him to others.

      Classy.
      get over yourselves, the so called NAP happened 4 minutes before combat occured, fleets were already in the air almost an hour, when i said NAP it was in regards to Al not relaying the FALSE time i gave him regarding the return of my fleet,

      the fact remains, he missed all the warnings, he safety probed twice and still manged to miss it. carelessness, anybody could have ninja'd him and he'd not have seen it coming.

      he messaged greenmosha askin if he was there because he saw activity, did he expect an answer? "yea i'm here setting up on you", gimme a break
      Instagram : Dasar_Bule (adidas collection display)
    • BigBossU7-OG wrote:

      Zorro09 wrote:

      BigBossU7-OG wrote:

      Weird Al wrote:

      @BigBoss

      I trusted you. And that was my biggest mistake.


      and for the record our deal was that you wouldn't relay the info about my fleet and i wouldn't set u up to be returned if we acs ying (i defo would have) but in todays circumstances i didn't break my word.
      I have seen the messages, you asked for a NAP. Al agreed.Al then asked that that would include you not relaying info on him to others.

      Classy.
      get over yourselves, the so called NAP happened 4 minutes before combat occured, fleets were already in the air almost an hour, when i said NAP it was in regards to Al not relaying the FALSE time i gave him regarding the return of my fleet,
      the fact remains, he missed all the warnings, he safety probed twice and still manged to miss it. carelessness, anybody could have ninja'd him and he'd not have seen it coming.

      he messaged greenmosha askin if he was there because he saw activity, did he expect an answer? "yea i'm here setting up on you", gimme a break


      Twas actually 10 minutes before impact that the NAP was agreed upon.

      However, having exchanged PM's, making plans together, and sharing intel over the course of weeks would be thought of as a NAP by the normal person. I'm not going to screw over the person I'm teaming up with. That's common sense.

      But you did. So this whole "fleets were already in the air" BS is exactly that, BS.


      And yes, I should have seen that the signs were there. I looked to see if anyone near enough by who could ninja me was active, and you were the only active player. Therefore you are wrong, no one else could have ninja'd me. But I made the mistake of assuming that you wouldn't stoop so low and went on with it anyway.


      But what's done is done. You have shown your true colors. And as baal said, I have learned a valuable lesson about who not to trust any longer.
      Weird Al
      Former U29/U44
      Current U1
    • Say whatever you like to try to justify your actions and make yourself feel better.
      But what's done is done. I know who you really are now and I don't take betrayal lightly.
      Will be seeing you in the future...
      Weird Al
      Former U29/U44
      Current U1
    • I know I'm the last one whose response you want to see, Al, especially after that outburst of rage I had the other night (you forced me to end the tutorials prematurely :rofl: ) , but still... oh, and I don't care if I draw JeB (who I have a great deal of respect for) to me, this is just my seeing of the thing. Just by being a Crazy means I'm in over my head :D . I will just be honest here. Retaliate at me, not at my alliance.


      First of all, Al, this is a war game. You want your opponents, real and potential, to dance to your playing, not the other way around. I know that first hand from my previous experiences with ogame, and I have plenty of it, lol ;) .

      That being said, add the fact there seems to be numerous personalities in Big Boss (based on his PMs), and you'll earn yourself a dance with the devil.

      Ambition blinded you today; you've learned your lesson, although it was a sour one. I don't doubt you'll recover, it's just a question of when. GLOTRB. Silver lining to it is, you didn't lose your whole fleet, and the lesson came at 1 million points, not greater.

      Second of all, I am still oblivious what did my boss do so he was your common enemy? Whoever asks me I tell them, CrazyCF is probably the most laid-back alliance in the entirety of .org. I know he retaliates by IPMs, that's all...


      Peace..
      Startdate: October 2016
      Previous xp: OGame.ba UNI1 2006-2009, OGame.org: 2013, summer 2014

      Deut sold so far: 443.000.000
      Metal sold so far: 55.600.000
      as of 31st December 2017