TOP 10 - [TOT: 472.222.000] Revenge Hit + Ninja - Mr Potter [STAFF] vs. Sif & SuperMario

• Tarazed pre 3rd merge Top10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TOP 10 - [TOT: 472.222.000] Revenge Hit + Ninja - Mr Potter [STAFF] vs. Sif & SuperMario

Rank 1 miner (rank 1 overall) & rank 1 military (rank 2 overall) clashes.

A draw and no profits, but we knew that would be the case beforehand. As long as we got the debris field, we decided it was worth it.

Mr. Potter has been a thorn in my side for a while. Though not able to get the debris, he has had impeccable timing with a few raids, especially yesterday, where he with really quite amazing timing managed to snatch some of my astro-res, which had been gathered just a few moments earlier (and forgotten again due to a luring NYT Crossword).

Thankfully a fearless SuperMario, who initially came to my neighbourhood to farm me as well (tsk tsk to you all!), was willing to put his full fleet on the line to slow down Potter a smidge. We figured our best bet was imitating a fleetsave gone wrong, put the res and cargo fleet on my planet, under SM's lanx. Since Potter would have to launch cross-gal, we hoped that he would favour speed over slow-probing, if no activity showed. SM plopped a mobile a short distance away, to not scare Potter with activity on his moon.

In the end it worked as we had hoped; we got the debris, and between that and rebuilt defense, we are close to 0 in losses.

FR Potter, shouldn't take you long.
      SuperMario, :beer: . You rock! :love:

On 04-09-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Mr Potter [STAFF]

Small Cargo 6.000
      Large Cargo 2.500
      Light Fighter 50.280
      Heavy Fighter 500
      Battlecruiser 4.000

Defender Sif

Large Cargo 4.100
      Colony Ship 1
      Recycler 824
      Espionage Probe 24
      Solar Satellite 750
      Deathstar 1
      Rocket Launcher 2.700
      Light Laser 3.000
      Heavy Laser 430
      Gauss Cannon 200
      Ion Cannon 200
      Plasma Turret 20
      Small Shield Dome 1
      Large Shield Dome 1

Defender SuperMario

Light Fighter 14.295
      Heavy Fighter 876
      Cruiser 1.960
      Battleship 1.344
      Bomber 207
      Destroyer 915
      Battlecruiser 1.062

After the battle ...

Attacker Mr Potter [STAFF]

Small Cargo 1.646 ( -4.354 )
      Large Cargo 1.112 ( -1.388 )
      Light Fighter 14.168 ( -36.112 )
      Heavy Fighter 202 ( -298 )
      Battlecruiser 3.811 ( -189 )

Defender Sif

Large Cargo 21 ( -4.079 )
      Colony Ship 0 ( -1 )
      Recycler 8 ( -816 )
      Espionage Probe 0 ( -24 )
      Solar Satellite 0 ( -750 )
      Deathstar 1 ( -0 )
      Rocket Launcher 0 ( -2.700 )
      Light Laser 0 ( -3.000 )
      Heavy Laser 2 ( -428 )
      Gauss Cannon 37 ( -163 )
      Ion Cannon 5 ( -195 )
      Plasma Turret 16 ( -4 )
      Small Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )
      Large Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )

Defender SuperMario

Light Fighter 0 ( -14.295 )
      Heavy Fighter 0 ( -876 )
      Cruiser 117 ( -1.843 )
      Battleship 663 ( -681 )
      Bomber 179 ( -28 )
      Destroyer 883 ( -32 )
      Battlecruiser 834 ( -228 )

The battle ends in a draw.

The attacker lost a total of 197.565.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 274.657.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 160.204.000 metal and 79.831.950 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The defender(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -132.830.000
      Crystal: -61.900.000
      Deuterium: -2.835.000
      The attacker(s) lost a total of 197.565.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -14.564.000
      Crystal: -9.588.050
      Deuterium: -10.469.000
      The defender(s) lost a total of 34.621.050 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4
    • Nice to be here with my fleet, defending my Queen. Nice to see you here guys :) ... is the first time in that univers, when my fleet arrive in board. I think to stop my "silenzio stampa" on board. Begining from now, i hope to come with more hits ...

Congrats Potter for your fair-play in your comment ... i'm sure that i will see you soon in fight :) "y saludos de la Rioja"

Thx Sif to can share with you that game.

Dedicated to my friends and targets :)
    • hmmm firstly FR potter, isnt a great big loss

secondly, any1 else have the feeling SIF wants glory for this? asking for top10, also saying he seached for NN1.......seems ego is quite big?

and congratz sif on joining the uni, should we all congratulate SIF on the wonderful account he has built.......sorry i mean brought......lets not forget sif hasnt made an attack in how long? this was just pure luck, luck mario was there and out of vmode? :P
    • Such nastyness. I really hope you guys aren't actually staff anywhere with that attitude.

When you don't slow your fleet, I find any shriekings about 'skill' to be ironic at best, disingenuous at worst.

Of course I don't do a lot of fleeting on a pure miner's account. I also haven't wasted resources on ships that has little to fly after. If you don't know how to do well as a miner, that's really not my concern. Stick with what you know, I suppose. But try to keep the saltyness in check, it's not a good look.

EDIT: Potter, none of this is aimed at you. I don't know why your allymates feel the need to stoop, but I'm glad you've kept it classy. Cheers.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Sif ().

• im glad you are active here SIF, it just allows me to troll you little more.

dont talk about anyting you know nothing about, so if i was you i'd say this "potter sent attack, my wallet didnt know how to ninja so i asked mario"

gonna forever remember that your account SIF cost you how much to "make" you damn sure didnt do any work on it

potter we await your return from ban for bashing lol
    • awwww yeah, Mr. Pooper down, somewhat. Love it, he's an annoying little mosquito that needs some bug spray. Well done you 2.

Now..looking at the comment section, pure comedy gold. Will only hit on 1 comment cause it made me tear up from laughter:

improve wrote:

im glad you are active here SIF, it just allows me to troll you little more.

dont talk about anyting you know nothing about, so if i was you i'd say this "potter sent attack, my wallet didnt know how to ninja so i asked mario"

gonna forever remember that your account SIF cost you how much to "make" you damn sure didnt do any work on it

I mean, if you call that trolling then there's nothing that can be done to fix that, that's not even close to trolling but whatever moving on.

If this was you, you'd be long VM by now lol, i mean Mr. Potter here doesn't really know how to fleet, he just has a lot of time cause he doesn't know the concept of work and school.
      But, there's something you didn't read, if you know how to that is, is that Sif here is a miner....yes, a M I N E R, you know what a miner is? From how you reacted here i'm pretty sure you don't so let me explain, it's a player who only builds mines and cargoes for transport, he doesn't build combat ships other than a RIP for FSs. So you know...he can't exactly make a full fleet magically appear out of thin air to ninja the dude and from what he said, he was saving up for astro, i don't think saving up for astro means ''imma insta some ships with this astro resources cause i will totally fleet later on hurrdurr''.

Did Sif use DM to be no.1? Yup i'm pretty sure he did.
      Did he use a lot of money? Probably not, considering he only does mines and from what i asked him towards the start of the uni, he also raided before people started making def. So your theory about him spending ''A TON OF MONEYZZZZZZ'' is 99.99% wrong, trust me i do meth...i mean math.

Potter got banned for bashing again?? Why am i not surprised
    • improve wrote:

Haha improve, I didn't know "pushing" was spelled "bashing". As a mostly casual observer I find it funny that Mako and Potter get banned. At the same time. Again. Last time there was some time between the bans but still it's kind of odd.

But then again as an observer i've noticed a few of the top players do shady things like false activity, but to each his own.
    • who plays ogame and not attack any1? i mean what is the point of mining? so you can be ranked 1 in a uni? where is the fun in that :D

as for all the talk that SIF didnt spend lots of money, is insanely stupid concept for me

and talking of accusations potter is banned for bashing not pushing.

for the res of you noobs, come show me some real skill ingame, i love to talk with fleet, go check out who is 2nd on destroyed points.......a real testiment to my skill because i have a useless fleet. some may say i have too much time on my hand blah blah blah......to those noobs i say this, i work hard and play harder
    • PolsMols wrote:

Ok nice little chat here his wallet is bigger then ours, or you cheat you bash you are pushing you you you...

This topic is seriously done :closed: :closed:

Pols i thought better of you....don't lower your IQ like this, just cause you can't mine and stay high up doesn't mean he can't...

improve wrote:

who plays ogame and not attack any1? i mean what is the point of mining? so you can be ranked 1 in a uni? where is the fun in that :D

as for all the talk that SIF didnt spend lots of money, is insanely stupid concept for me

and talking of accusations potter is banned for bashing not pushing.

for the res of you noobs, come show me some real skill ingame, i love to talk with fleet, go check out who is 2nd on destroyed points.......a real testiment to my skill because i have a useless fleet. some may say i have too much time on my hand blah blah blah......to those noobs i say this, i work hard and play harder
      Well, there are people who go to work, have school, HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE etc. and who just wanna mine. For him it's fun to upgrade mines, upgrade research and stay no.1 in economy. If that's not fun for you then ok, everyone plays differently. Also remember, without miners you wouldn't have your precious little deut supply...

Look, we get it, it's hard to comprehend that someone can be better than you w/o spending a lot of money, it's ok, you can still look in the mirror and keep saying ''I'm the best baby'' if that makes you feel better :thumbsup:

Either way, bashing or pushing, i'm still not surprised

If i had time from my work and school and health issues, sure, i could have taught you a few things about fleeting, one of them being just cause you have a lot of time doesn't make you a good fleeter, raiding planets doesn't make you a good fleeter, spy&fly doesn't make you a good fleeter. Anything else that requires to actually use that little noggin of yours is called skill. So hitting planets for small profits and spy&flys aren't really ''WORKING HARD!!'', it's just that you have the time to throw on the game, not really anything hard about it...