Ex TOP 10 - [TOT 413.794.000] Gerbit, DarkGhost, Rhylar [Phan] vs improve [STAFF]

• Tarazed

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ex TOP 10 - [TOT 413.794.000] Gerbit, DarkGhost, Rhylar [Phan] vs improve [STAFF]

All I want to say is that it was a really fun hit. :)

On 07-09-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Gerbit [Phan]

Battleship 658
    Battlecruiser 234
    Cruiser 1.857
    Light Fighter 6.739

Attacker DarkGhost [Phan]

Large Cargo 1.369
    Bomber 41
    Destroyer 114
    Battleship 485
    Battlecruiser 517
    Light Fighter 7.639
    Heavy Fighter 39
    Cruiser 3.740

Attacker Rhylar [Phan]

Light Fighter 11.270
    Heavy Fighter 99
    Battleship 497
    Battlecruiser 37
    Cruiser 768

Defender improve [STAFF]

Small Cargo 2.738
    Light Fighter 5.032
    Cruiser 3.806
    Battleship 1.432
    Colony Ship 1
    Recycler 2.870
    Espionage Probe 136
    Bomber 58
    Destroyer 102
    Deathstar 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Gerbit [Phan]

Battleship 640 ( -18 )
    Battlecruiser 225 ( -9 )
    Cruiser 1.583 ( -274 )
    Light Fighter 2.486 ( -4.253 )

Attacker DarkGhost [Phan]

Large Cargo 754 ( -615 )
    Bomber 39 ( -2 )
    Destroyer 108 ( -6 )
    Battleship 471 ( -14 )
    Battlecruiser 501 ( -16 )
    Light Fighter 2.823 ( -4.816 )
    Heavy Fighter 21 ( -18 )
    Cruiser 3.161 ( -579 )

Attacker Rhylar [Phan]

Light Fighter 4.173 ( -7.097 )
    Heavy Fighter 46 ( -53 )
    Battleship 482 ( -15 )
    Battlecruiser 37 ( -0 )
    Cruiser 656 ( -112 )

Defender improve [STAFF]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    13.342.392 Metal, 13.342.393 Crystal and 163.265 Deuterium
    3.729.592 Metal, 3.729.592 Crystal and 40.816 Deuterium
    2.482.398 Metal, 2.482.398 Crystal and 10.204 Deuterium
    19.741.228 Metal, 977.966 Crystal and 2.551 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 106.614.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 307.180.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 153.505.550 metal and 63.528.300 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 60.044.795 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
    24.211.450 Metal and 0 Crystal
    11.490.000 Metal and 11.490.000 Crystal
    15.480.000 Metal and 15.480.000 Crystal
    21.030.000 Metal and 21.030.000 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):
    72.211.450 Metal and 48.000.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 36.268.060
    Crystal: 39.582.349
    Deuterium: -2.208.164
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 73.642.245 units.
    The attacker(s) won a total of 35.422 honour points.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -243.157.610
    Crystal: -107.088.349
    Deuterium: -16.978.836
    The defender(s) lost a total of 367.224.795 units.
    The defender(s) won a total of 15.739 honour points.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4
  • Gerbit, your title needs a bit of work. You forgot the top 10 tag as well.

Anyway, nice to at least it posted from the winners of the battle. Hoping someone will give us a bit more of the story behind the hit...

Defender.... FR, I guess.
  • no1 getting more ships from me, the shop is closed, as for what every1 says about me, does it look like i really care? talk about me cheating is soooo funny :)

but congratz on hitting bit of my fleet, too bad i grabbed some debris and cut your profit to about 160mil

let more trolling begin i guess? :D

i see all you pretenders on saturday.

thanks for the sig blackadder you nubber
  • What can i say guys, rly nice work im total proud on u. U saw an opportunity and used it. Ryhlar im so happy u did allready a Top 10!

And to improve the guy with a hard Dunning Kruger effect. A guy who can barely hold himself into the top 10 thinks he is great? Who thinks a phalanx return hit is the none plus ultra u can do in this game?
    U are less than an avarage player with too much time. So unskilled, such bad manners u are the worst kind of type u can play the game with. Maybe u think its trolling but u should get an idea what trolling rly is.
    The whole uni is laughing at u and u still dont get it. Its an internet game but how u act here is total bullshit, no respect, no skill, and a mouth like a dumb little boy.
    And now we can see how easy u can get beaten, a simple spy and fly, like a random noob get catched. Its even more funny u got caught that way, no skill needed for such a random Fly!

And pls stop calling him a cheater, he must be the worst ive ever seen, dont give him the feeling he does somethign right, thise dude has a sirious mental illness-
    Retired:
    Uni 11: #2
    Uni 15: #1
    Sirius: #1
    Ganimed: #3

Tarazed: #2
  • To be honest, im not a really fan of yours improve, and as much as i would like to stay neutral, its really satisfaction for eyes to see you on other side of hof. This is probably becouse of your arogance. Maybe it is becouse you are threatening to everyone so what goes around comes around i guess. Altho i must give you respect to not step back to anyone and to have the same will as you had before these 2 hits. Most of top players when they get crushed they quit the game with some lame rl excuse which is not the case with you. You are one big mystery for this universe.
    Phan team nice job on this hit, and its great that one of top alliances woke up in this universe.
    Improve fr i guess
  • lucifer, go look at the top 10 section and see how many times im on there (yes 1 more time today but this time on other side) then go tell me who is beter than who? so today i lose 200mil res.......i will just subtract it from the res i took from ELITE?

i really dont care what you lot think calling me dumb or arrogant or w/e, its my style of play, i love annoying people because its satisfying to see how easy it is done and the reaction with it is just plain great

i dont know if any1 has noticed but this for sure isnt my whole fleet, if my whole fleet was in one piece then this hit wouldnt have happened......but thats what happens when you smoke too much and wake up late

you guys think your awesome because of 1 hit? a hit where i lose 200mil res? you guys really think i will just cry in a corner? or yo uthink i will be back with my 250mil res on my moons and just build fleet and smack all you?

• improve wrote:

lucifer, go look at the top 10 section and see how many times im on there (yes 1 more time today but this time on other side) then go tell me who is beter than who? so today i lose 200mil res.......i will just subtract it from the res i took from ELITE?

i really dont care what you lot think calling me dumb or arrogant or w/e, its my style of play, i love annoying people because its satisfying to see how easy it is done and the reaction with it is just plain great

i dont know if any1 has noticed but this for sure isnt my whole fleet, if my whole fleet was in one piece then this hit wouldnt have happened......but thats what happens when you smoke too much and wake up late

you guys think your awesome because of 1 hit? a hit where i lose 200mil res? you guys really think i will just cry in a corner? or yo uthink i will be back with my 250mil res on my moons and just build fleet and smack all you?
    maybe u do, maybe not. who cares its a game, i wouldnt care bout this hit if u would be a normal guy. Maybe u think its fun what u show us here, but i can say, its truly not.
    I just feel ashamed when i read your comments. Such no Brainers, no respect nothing.

Is it so hard to say gj, i failed this time, without dumb comments? When something is true i read about u, u should be in an age where u should know how to treat people, even when u dislike them. Maybe i was to harsh in my first comment but nothing was wrong in it.
    Also to post the hit befor the attackers did, is such an unrespectfull move, im sure a lot wanted to see that, but is it so hard to keep quiet and shut your haters mouth with some fleetmovement?

With your thoughts about the attackers u showed again your inside, it seems u are pretty hurt now, wish u the best and get well soon.

PS: Maybe Attackers share us some of the story behind :)
    Retired:
    Uni 11: #2
    Uni 15: #1
    Sirius: #1
    Ganimed: #3

Tarazed: #2
  • i will make it clear for you lucifer

you are damn right, this is a game, and as such i play it like a game, for instance, in a WW2 game one side has to be allies and other nazi's. doesnt mean the people playing on the nazi side are all bad people. i talk smack about people all the time, i talk about their ogame style not about what age the player is or whether the player is a bad person in RL. i do moan about people spending money on this game and i do moan about cheats, this is simply because cheaters are insane to cheat at a game that is so easy. and people who pay to win are just sad

lucifer still unclear on who you are ingame? tell me so i can hunt you a little bit harder unless your scared of my noob self? :P

not once today about this hit have i said it isnt my fault.......my fault was not waking up to the sound of my alarm. i dont say well done attackers for a couple reasons. it was a stupid attack.....i had 6 moons with 2 big fleets and 4 small fleets. 200mil res spread over 6 moons. the attackers made a minimal profit, they didnt harvest debris in time and they didnt raid any other moons, they would have made more profit raiding 4 of my other moons which had small fleet on/. so all in all it was a bad choice for them, but i guess they wanted the glory of smashing some of my ships. also attackers accuse me of having 0 life and of cheating......well yeah i have 100% life compared to rhylar who is online maybe 20 hours a day everyday, and this is his first attack in uni (no cargo raiding dont count) so i say no well done attackers, if they had crashed my fleet and raided my moons and was an active fleeter then i congratulate them......i congratulate them if they was active fleeters who actually monitor me properly but none of the do

• improve wrote:

Soooo, your style of play is to act like a one of those people who fail school year twice and keep talking like they're above their new classmates? Dissing them, telling them they are stupid, saying that you're smart etc.? Cause that's all you do here, you hit someone, you talk crap about them, you get hit, you talk crap about the attackers, call them DM abusers, saying how bad they are etc. That is all i've seen you do the past couple of posts, diss on the enemies you hit and diss on the attackers that hit you...unless you hit someone that's been annoying you and hit you a few times and dissed you, you don't have the right to randomly tell EVERYONE YOU HIT OR GET HIT BY that they are idiots. If you wanna do that, go to a mirror, look into it and keep repeating the ''you're an idiot'' phrase over and over, then you'll be in the right mindset....maybe.

LuCifeR666 wrote:

Also to post the hit befor the attackers did, is such an unrespectfull move, im sure a lot wanted to see that, but is it so hard to keep quiet and shut your haters mouth with some fleetmovement?
    I mean i kinda did, why you forget about lil'ol me ;( :P

improve wrote:

you are damn right, this is a game, and as such i play it like a game, for instance, in a WW2 game one side has to be allies and other nazi's. doesnt mean the people playing on the nazi side are all bad people.
    ok...idk where to begin here, but lemme try...

1st off, WW2 didn't consist of Allies and Nazi's only...not everyone against the Allies was a Nazi...for instance you had Japan siding with Germany, you had Italy doing the same, neither of them were Nazi's...haven't checked my WW2 facts in a while so idk what Japan was back then, just Japan iirc and Italy had Fascist's...this is primary school stuff dude...or did you smoke your way trough school aswell?

2nd, how the hell do you even compare Ogame to any WW2 game?? Try to smoke a bit less, it's doing funky things to your brain.

improve wrote:

i do moan about people spending money on this game and i do moan about cheats, this is simply because cheaters are insane to cheat at a game that is so easy. and people who pay to win are just sad
    You moaned about Sif spending tons and tons of money into this game even tho he didn't...the only thing he really spent quite a bit of money on were relocations, he wanted to be alone in a galaxy to mine, yes this was using quite a bit of DM even if he used the relocation event, but he didn't exactly gain insane advantages, if any at all...go cry about that to DM fleeters who relocate planets with moons to other systems, not to a miner who wants to mine in peace.

And cheating...lemme guess, people who hit you must be using a speed hack or something right??!!!1!!11

Just don't dude, you're making yourself look worse and worse with each comment, just stop, congratulate the attackers and move on, go and find them ingame, hit them then say you got your revenge...without the usual ''omg bad players, i rulezzzz!!!!'' comments on your threads.

Now, attackers, great job on getting part of his fleet and nice profits overall, now continue with this and have fun :thumbup:

improve, FR and please, calm yo tits!
  • Congrats Phan for that very good hit

So nice to see you improve with half of your fleet destroyed and with blue colour on you. My advice is to wait Potter back from ban, to come back from v-mode if you want to have a chance to keep in life, the rest of your fleet. And sure, Potter dont like to see you in that circumstances. He need good fleeters in his team, not guys with big mouth but unable to take care of themselves...
  • I guess I can write a story. Now that I have a few minutes, today was crazy with school and work. I would rather write the story separate so you don't have to read it to see the report.

Well it was mentioned earlier that I did not "hunt" improve and therefore it was lucky. Once upon a time, I probed improve to see what he had. I had to send like 11 probes just to see anything and his defense was too much for me to handle at the time. I was like eh, I don't like losing probes (I don't have any extra espionage levels). Well recently I upped my espionage to level 14, and I realized that most people are clear under that. Even with the extra 3 levels from commander and what not, I can still probe with just a few and get a nice report.

Well I think most people in the universe are like me, and have probably been probed by improve literally thousands of times. Now that I have begun fleeting, with my espionage at 14, I decided it was time to start probing him to see if any of his planets were profitable. Clearly after Mario had rocked him he might have something. First probe I sent was at his 300M fleet moon. I checked for activity and saw that 2 of his moons were active. I didn't think much else of it because Improve has stayed up all night before (yes, I know where he lives). Well I kept my other attacks going and 38 minutes later I decided to check back on Improve. I noticed inactive 38 minute markers and thought hmmmm I wonder if the fleet is still there. I probed and it was.

I immediately got that giddy feeling. The kind you have before thanksgiving dinner. The kind you have before you compete in the championship of anything. The kind you get when your sports team is about to win. I texted my buddy DarkGhost, who had conveniently sent me his number earlier that day. He was as eager to fly as I. I then wrote my other buddy in game Rhylar who has been dying to get Improve for his arrogance and annoyance. I think everyone is well aware, no need to linger here.

I didn't want to probe anything else of Improve's because I wanted to be sure on activity. The one thing I really do appreciate with Improve, is that he, as far as I have seen, does not use clickers, bots, scripts or whatever it is out there that shows constant activity. That stuff ruins the game. Anyway, we launched, sent out recs (we knew we didn't have enough but we didn't care), watched activity all the way to the boom. The feelings were real, it really was a fun hit.

After the hit, I probed everything else to see what else he had. He left a third of his fleet on a different moon, which even though we had 0 recs available, DG and I were absolutely down to launch. We launched as soon as our fleets came back for the second moon. About 22 minutes out, we saw activity on his homeworld, and activity creeped to all his planets. We then saw the debris being picked up and knew he was online. Went straight into V mode once the debris were gone.

He lost about 260M from the hit, and 9 planets of probably 10M a piece for the 2 days of no mining?

Speculation

I noticed activity of pols planets about 30 minutes after the hit. Likely, he saw the debris, saw the drop in points, and called/skyped/whatever woke improve up so that he could get the rest of the debris. Improve saying he slept through his alarm is false. He fell asleep and left his fleet on the moon. We hit him before he typically wakes up so it literally had nothing to do with an alarm. Just for the record to be set straight. That entire story has so many holes, but it's ok.

Advice

To the little guys: don't be scared of the probes of the big guys. Don't be scared if you tick them off they will come for you. Fact- They will come for you regardless. Play smart, do your best, have fun, but don't think that by probing a big guy all of the sudden they will come for you. THEY ALREADY ARE. So you might as well keep them on their toes.

I am seriously under experienced in the game. I know it, and I don't need to be told it. But I have had a mentors that have really helped me improve (haha like the pun?), first Papa G, then Warmachine, and now BLNO in this uni.

This hit is definitely my favorite.

Gerbz
  • gerbit wrote:

I noticed activity of pols planets about 30 minutes after the hit. Likely, he saw the debris, saw the drop in points, and called/skyped/whatever woke improve up so that he could get the rest of the debris. Improve saying he slept through his alarm is false. He fell asleep and left his fleet on the moon. We hit him before he typically wakes up so it literally had nothing to do with an alarm. Just for the record to be set straight. That entire story has so many holes, but it's ok.
    that activity was fleet return you genius fleeter you :)

i was asleep during the whole thing, pols or any1 else didnt wake me up, my boss woke me up. the rest is accurate enough

• Haha bro, I don't have time to watch you 24/7. I literally looked twice and saw what I saw. Ya had I been watching you all night I coulda known your fleet dropped. Genius fleeter huh? How bout you landing your fleet at 3 AM LMAO. If that's true, that's even worse than falling asleep. At least falling asleep is an accident that happens to many fleeters who are activity hitting people.
  • Well this was fun reading. Thanks for the invite m8.

Not to bad for a spy n fly fast rebuild improve as you have said its just a small thing from some small time unskilled players.

I dont know you so thats ok its your opinion and your entitled to it.

I must say that i enjoyed the flight and chat with the team.

You must know the player before you assume they are of no skill mr improve.

I look forward to seeing how this uni unfolds I know this game a bit for a noob anyways. I know that anything,someone wants bad enough they get it sooner or later

In The End You All Are Potential Farms
  • gerbit wrote:

The one thing I really do appreciate with Improve, is that he, as far as I have seen, does not use clickers, bots, scripts or whatever it is out there that shows constant activity. That stuff ruins the game.
    As an Alliance we don't, all of us, period. If we suspect someone of botting (and we do, they know who they are) then they are targeted, we as a group all have a strong dislike of cheats, scripters and botters, sadly they seem to still infest this game.

I remember back to the days of Electra when DDoS attacks were levelled at the server so fleets already flying couldn't be defended against, sadly some people need to do this type of crap to be competitive.

Anyway, nice story, a couple of incorrect conclusions drawn but that is immaterial now.

It was a bad luck / good luck hit.
    FR all I guess, fleet on