[TOT: 2.173.259.000] Deku [JeB] vs. Bibas [TBH] (A: 4.505.000, D: 2.168.754.000)

• Universe 1

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Congrats Deku, enjoy the deut
    FR Bibas. I think this has to be one of the first times I've seen you hit in a long time, if ever. But it should be an easy one 8)

Bully Ray - you might as well hand out the warnings now. I think things are just warming up :zpopcorn:
    Since 2008
    Uni 1, 20, 29, 30, 38, 40, 44>uni 1, Taurus>uni1, Kallisto, Quantum

Posted HoFs in Taurus since April 2016: 177 (merged 2018)
    Posted HoFs in merged uni 1 since November 2018: 23
    Posted HoFs in Zibal since Jan 2019: 42
  • king julian wrote:

Congrats Deku, enjoy the deut

FR Bibas. I think this has to be one of the first times I've seen you hit in a long time, if ever. But it should be an easy one 8)

Bully Ray - you might as well hand out the warnings now. I think things are just warming up :zpopcorn:

Everyone is entitled an opinion, though I'm here to keep the peace. I'll give warnings to anyone who breaks the rules, so will be keeping a close eye. ;) If anyone has any problems, please contact support using the ticket system with any people in the game. Thank you. :)
    Signatures suck..

I suck..

Many HoF's - Approx 1000+. ;)
  • :censored:

It's against the rules to accuse players of cheating. Further more, it's against the rules to insult, flame and everything else. I've notified everyone a few times now. You're getting warned. Don't do this again - B_R
    Buying Deut, Universe 1 PM me here or ingame, same Name. Thanks!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bully Ray ().

• The ticket system is honestly a joke. It works for "moonshot done here, debris sent back" etc. or "I was sent a trade but had to vmode for two days, will handle it when I get back" That all works out. But the moment it takes some thinking outside the box such as "This account has seen 20 billion in fleet merchant scrapped. Here are the screen shots of the espionage reports of resources to prove it. Then the account transferred the resources to Player X. Player X has grown 15 billion points now as a result. This is a violation of the game rules, please check into it." And you get some stupid reply like "Thank you for letting us know, we'll look into it." And then they hide behind some German law about privacy while actually not doing a darn thing about it.

Unfortunately it's all about who you know on the team and the biggest abusers of the scrap merchant have/had friends at the top.

If the game staff took their jobs half as seriously as the board staff, well it would be a better game.

--------

You're so close to of also getting warned but I''ll be lenient and not produce one this time. Just gotta say that it's against the rules to insult/flame or troll on the forum, trolling includes accusing others of cheating etc. Also it's nothing to do with the hit so it counts as 'spam'.

I do see your anger and there was actually something about that on the recent Q&A Part 3 - of the thing you were talking about - May be worth having a little sneak peak (if you skip the German parts), so this 'law' maybe changing in due course.

We all here pride ourselves on keeping the forum clean and to abide by the rules. We respect all others to do the same thing. Thank you. - B_R

Firestorm wrote:

Everyone spends dark matter and the only real difference is when ASSASSIN do it there's a CR report to show for it.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Bully Ray ().

• So in your previous comment you say everyone's entitled to an opion.. I state my perfectly constructed opinion and you shell a warning and delete my post? Lol you are a joke. I applaud your board moderating skills, thank god you don't get paid for it.
  • I'll make one final post.

No flaming.
    No trolling.
    No insults.
    No accusing players of cheating.
    No sharing DMs or personal messages.

No spam.

Everyone 'IS' entitled to an opinion, but when your opinion voilates one or all of the above then you'll be warned.

Please keep to the topic of the hit, otherwise warnings will be issued and/or thread will be closed.

Thank you.
    Signatures suck..

I suck..

Many HoF's - Approx 1000+. ;)
  • I accept your apology, and i appreciate that you wont come on here swinging your board mod stick again.

--

You refuse to listen. Warned for Spam - Keep TO topic - B_R

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bully Ray ().

• lol you guys still talk about scraping

valhalia, go and scroll up in da asses chat in the time period of beginning of uni44, search "oh no requiem is scraping his destroyers and trades with bibas the resources"(everything by the rule at that time, even more i had all the resources to start the trades, i didnt get the deut merchanted it and with the resulted crystal paid the deut, like asses did in uni44 and rhj in uni1 at illega rates too), but search what happened before that, and you will find "the noobs bibas, dean and ashley, and the HAMMERS cry that we bought avarice account(no2 account in the uni at that time) and then we managed to buy rank1 account(ex vixen account), so my scraping started only after the account buying machine started to buy manufactured accounts so you can brag with them.

also why you dont talk about a certain higher staff that started to threaten me not to scrap anymore when in the same time she let rhj to scrap mahatma and other small account?(btw mahatma was also bought, from another big enemy of you, hammer alliance)

why you dont talk that rhj was caught in uni1 3 times with same problem scrapping and doing illegal trade rates? if you dont know who rhj is, i remind you its one from 2 senior or junior that both play with you ...

should i mention again and again the bought accounts you guys scrapped in rhj in uni44? also that on one(naduvans) you had my on/off?

also i want you to let you know how your big try to crush me was a big fail, ask clittle if he had his account details given away, to someone called yoda(no not master yoda, yoda aka mario a croatian dude), well he logged in his account numerous times and gave the info from circulars, so not jason was fault, your sharing way of playing this game was, also he asked money from us to give clittles return time and we refused, we would have done it if it would have been for free :D

We are looking forward when you will merge in uni1 to see deep space hits, more raided resources left on moons like we already started to see in here, and more, but guess what, not by me, and i am sure your higher friends will not do anything against that, like they did not do in universe quantum, also i am sure rhj account that is perma banned will get unbanned miraculously, another thing we saw in uni quantum on your friends "organization"

Also you guys forget, there are already 3 former asses that quit asses ally, and i have a feeling, that the next one will do more damage then all 3 together, and that damage will not stop only on the asses alliance, we will have good reveals on the how things "work" in this server, what i really hope till that day, is that those t&c's signed will fall crushing everyone who broke them with serious real life penal consequences.

@Bully Ray: feel free i deserve it, but the truth cant be stopped, and also the warns should have started a long time a go not now with me, but this is happening from a long time now.

Great King Pat wrote:

For the record, no such scrap push hits have ever happened in ASSASSIN NOR would they be tolerated as long as i am leader. Everyone over here cares enough about the game to know right from wrong on this issue.

Uni 1 will be like a prison & Urza will be the big black guy that wants to bum u in da ass. Avoid at all costs. ;)
  • Why dont we create a skype Chat room / ?
    We all can troll each other there
    Cuz apparently thats whats goin on in boards

Nice hit Deku
    FR bibas ( probably rebuild must be done by now ) ^^

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• Bibas wrote:

lol you guys still talk about scraping

valhalia, go and scroll up in da asses chat in the time period of beginning of uni44, search "oh no requiem is scraping his destroyers and trades with bibas the resources"(everything by the rule at that time, even more i had all the resources to start the trades, i didnt get the deut merchanted it and with the resulted crystal paid the deut, like asses did in uni44 and rhj in uni1 at illega rates too), but search what happened before that, and you will find "the noobs bibas, dean and ashley, and the HAMMERS cry that we bought avarice account(no2 account in the uni at that time) and then we managed to buy rank1 account(ex vixen account), so my scraping started only after the account buying machine started to buy manufactured accounts so you can brag with them.

also why you dont talk about a certain higher staff that started to threaten me not to scrap anymore when in the same time she let rhj to scrap mahatma and other small account?(btw mahatma was also bought, from another big enemy of you, hammer alliance)

why you dont talk that rhj was caught in uni1 3 times with same problem scrapping and doing illegal trade rates? if you dont know who rhj is, i remind you its one from 2 senior or junior that both play with you ...

should i mention again and again the bought accounts you guys scrapped in rhj in uni44? also that on one(naduvans) you had my on/off?

also i want you to let you know how your big try to crush me was a big fail, ask clittle if he had his account details given away, to someone called yoda(no not master yoda, yoda aka mario a croatian dude), well he logged in his account numerous times and gave the info from circulars, so not jason was fault, your sharing way of playing this game was, also he asked money from us to give clittles return time and we refused, we would have done it if it would have been for free :D

We are looking forward when you will merge in uni1 to see deep space hits, more raided resources left on moons like we already started to see in here, and more, but guess what, not by me, and i am sure your higher friends will not do anything against that, like they did not do in universe quantum, also i am sure rhj account that is perma banned will get unbanned miraculously, another thing we saw in uni quantum on your friends "organization"

Also you guys forget, there are already 3 former asses that quit asses ally, and i have a feeling, that the next one will do more damage then all 3 together, and that damage will not stop only on the asses alliance, we will have good reveals on the how things "work" in this server, what i really hope till that day, is that those t&c's signed will fall crushing everyone who broke them with serious real life penal consequences.

@Bully Ray: feel free i deserve it, but the truth cant be stopped, and also the warns should have started a long time a go not now with me, but this is happening from a long time now.
    Bibas,
    Why are you dragging me into this with saying "people are logging into my account" that's utter rediculousness... for one, I don't even know this Yoda/Mario dude your talking about so unless my account was hacked (which would be pretty darn impressive cause my password is complex ) (if it's true then makes me wonder what kind of shady stuff is going on over there) ...why not just stay on your side of the fence over there and comment on stuff that actually makes sense?

Again, super nice hit... hope to see it again real soon. Maybe next time a Bill duet profit :D

Also taking back my GLOTR :P (after the above comment)
    “War does not determine who is right — only who is left.”

GMOD but main sections are Polaris - Yildun, General and the SpamBoard
    My S/MOD is Rav3n so go annoy him if I have angered you!
  • Been busy and only just seen this thread.
    Not surprised to see some heated comments going on, but in the end this is a good find with big profit.

Fast rebuild Bibas. I cannot remember the last time I saw you on the wrong side of a combat report, so it does not happen often.
    Prickly Thorn.....

Thanks to Morlorv and Blackmass for this sig

madheadshrinker 18.01.2015 13:49:32
    You actually are insane
  • Clittle that's the truth

we knew about that operation trough your account

just try to remember

all the info was copy pasted from circs, what times who will do the moonshots and so on, at first i thought is a trap, and asked OT and dean to watch that system, and if someone is moving there before that date contact me asap via skype, viber or whatsapp.

btw i dont need your GLOTR, its already done.

his full skype details are : mario.ferenac1, and he is from karlovac HR(hrvatska=croatia), search in your contact list, even if you will not admit it, just tell your friends that i have right and i am correct with this info, because believe it or not we know all the info this way, in the littlest details

Great King Pat wrote:

For the record, no such scrap push hits have ever happened in ASSASSIN NOR would they be tolerated as long as i am leader. Everyone over here cares enough about the game to know right from wrong on this issue.

Uni 1 will be like a prison & Urza will be the big black guy that wants to bum u in da ass. Avoid at all costs. ;)
  • Bibas wrote:

Clittle that's the truth

we knew about that operation trough your account

just try to remember

all the info was copy pasted from circs, what times who will do the moonshots and so on, at first i thought is a trap, and asked OT and dean to watch that system, and if someone is moving there before that date contact me asap via skype, viber or whatsapp.

btw i dont need your GLOTR, its already done.

his full skype details are : mario.ferenac1, and he is from karlovac HR(hrvatska=croatia), search in your contact list, even if you will not admit it, just tell your friends that i have right and i am correct with this info, because believe it or not we know all the info this way, in the littlest details
    yeah just checked and I found him... but NOT on my skype contact list. And considering there have only been a hand full of peeps I have EVER trusted enough to sit my acc (him not being one of them) your story still doesn't check out... but good try ;)

Now can't we get off this smoke and mirrors charade and talk about the important topic in this thread? Like the lil smackdown that took place? I want details... was it a simple probe and go, timeback or what? :buckteeth:
    “War does not determine who is right — only who is left.”

GMOD but main sections are Polaris - Yildun, General and the SpamBoard
    My S/MOD is Rav3n so go annoy him if I have angered you!