[TOT: 2.173.259.000] Deku [JeB] vs. Bibas [TBH] (A: 4.505.000, D: 2.168.754.000)

• Universe 1

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 2.173.259.000] Deku [JeB] vs. Bibas [TBH] (A: 4.505.000, D: 2.168.754.000)

just another cargo slap on a TBH miner.. oh wait..

On 17-09-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Deku [JeB]

Battlecruiser 40.000

Defender Bibas [TBH]

Small Cargo 10.000
    Large Cargo 106.000
    Colony Ship 5
    Recycler 105
    Espionage Probe 4.664
    Battlecruiser 10.000

After the battle ...

Attacker Deku [JeB]

Battlecruiser 39.947 ( -53 )

Defender Bibas [TBH]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    9.986.750 Metal, 9.050.850 Crystal and 10.922.650 Deuterium
    15.979.895 Metal, 2.262.713 Crystal and 409.457.481 Deuterium
    3.994.974 Metal, 565.678 Crystal and 102.364.371 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 4.505.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 2.168.754.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 287.607.000 metal and 319.054.200 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 564.585.362 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
    The defender(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 28.371.619
    Crystal: 9.759.241
    Deuterium: 521.949.502
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 560.080.362 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -699.454.619
    Crystal: -754.219.041
    Deuterium: -673.004.502
    The defender(s) lost a total of 2.126.678.162 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4
    Display Spoiler

go away
  • Fantastic work Mr FarF'D :vain:

Wahahahaha Biba-n00b!
    Did "Bibas No.2" forget to watch ur acct for u? ;( ;(

-------------

No flaming please or accusations - B+R
    HoF Records

Total HoFs Won - >1000
    HoFs Lost - >100
    Basic - >700
    Advanced - >300
    Super Advanced - >100
    Top 10s - 27
    .Org Top 10s - Lost Count
    RIPs Killed - >10,000
    Moons Destroyed - >50
    Games Ended - Countless

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bully Ray ().

• Solid hit.

I've seen this time and time again for ten years now. Players who actually play the game are engaged and interested. Those who exploit the rules and find ways to get res to themselves and basically buy / manufacture an account that they didn't earn get bored. I wonder if that's what is happening here....

Enjoy profits! :)

Firestorm wrote:

Everyone spends dark matter and the only real difference is when ASSASSIN do it there's a CR report to show for it.
  • I Pm 48/24 duck guy right after i woke up semi drunk, and only later i really saw what i lost lol, i knew i had there a lot of cargoes, but even later i saw the bc's, never looked at the CR properly.

GKRTRD, you simply are the worst of the worst, me having someone to watch my account ? i am sure you are confused real bad man, that happens only in team assassins aka team viewer, not on my account

in uni44 and in here, if my account would have been team viewed like all of yours, not kocic, not blackangel and not senpai would have farmed me, ever,

this is the result of a full weekend with a music & food festival and cherry on top a visit to a friend who has a new born baby, and there the moonshine and beer was a must and got me when i got home,

this is a proof that my account isnt played by more people, neither it is team viewed or anything else you want to lay in front of your brainwashed sheep's, only a person who slips from time to time, i hope to pass at least same time from my last big farm from kocic and blackangel on me, aprox 2 years :D

Congrats 48/24 duck guy ;)

p.s.For the other brainwashed sheep: i got the account in uni23, with 300k points, had to delete 5 planets, to spread them for fleeting(all where in g2), at that time there was no merchant, also no DM(not sure100% about this), nor in system moves nor relocations, about exploits i am sure your staff friends keep you in the loop with info on me, but also they teach you well loong before me.;), also do not forget how rank1 and rank 2 got in asses, if you did forget i can copy paste this "buy / manufacture", and not only those, we have more on the same way fresh in our memory with rhj in uni1 RobinHood-J (b v I).

seeing 48/24 is not posting it, i already did make plans on posting it and thought what to write down :D when those 48 hours have passed.

----------

It's against the rules to accuse people of cheating. This includes factors such as accusing others of using teamviewer and other screen sharing software etc - Notified - Bully Ray.

Great King Pat wrote:

For the record, no such scrap push hits have ever happened in ASSASSIN NOR would they be tolerated as long as i am leader. Everyone over here cares enough about the game to know right from wrong on this issue.

Uni 1 will be like a prison & Urza will be the big black guy that wants to bum u in da ass. Avoid at all costs. ;)

The post was edited 3 times, last by Bully Ray ().

• zhog wrote:

A 500M deut haul is nothing to frown upon. Well done.

Now, waiting for the defense bashes. :P

Defender, good you have some modicum of RL :)
    Defence bashes? LOL :fatgreengrin: :fatgreengrin:

U must have our boy Biba-n00b confused wit someone else. :youcrazy:
    HoF Records

Total HoFs Won - >1000
    HoFs Lost - >100
    Basic - >700
    Advanced - >300
    Super Advanced - >100
    Top 10s - 27
    RIPs Killed - >10,000
    Moons Destroyed - >50
    Games Ended - Countless

• Nice hit Sen half a billion deut taken is excellent.

Now concerning:
    ...those who exploit the rules and find ways to get res to themselves and basically buy / manufacture an account that they didn't earn...

I remember Bibas coming to uni1 after the merge with almost half the score that he has now. How come that someone gains 80 million points in one year ? In a single speed universe and known that his mines are not very huge and he did not make lots of big hits that made him that much profit.
    Something is not right. I even noticed once that he has gained 11 million points in a single day.
  • Interesting observation from the guy above

I observed similar unexplained leaps in points from Thunderchild and Valhalia in at least two pre-merge universes.

and I remember one of them claimed he had been saving up ... on an account which had been v moded for the best part of several years.

I agree. Something wasn't right.

FR bibas. Like that other guy said - just a scratch for you.
    uni 3, uni 12, uni 44, uni andromeda - retired
    uni 1 - active
  • doc brown wrote:

Interesting observation from the guy above

I observed similar unexplained leaps in points from Thunderchild and Valhalia in at least two pre-merge universes.

and I remember one of them claimed he had been saving up ... on an account which had been v moded for the best part of several years.

Ur clearly confused Doc as neither TC nor Val have ever v-moded for longer than a week in as long as i have known them. I would go as far as to say that their 2 accts combined have hardly been in v-mode for 5 weeks over the last 3-4 yrs.

Prob blows ur mind but it's really amazing wat can be done wen u actually play the game on a consistent basis. ;)

Bibas wrote:

this is a proof that my account isnt played by more people, neither it is team viewed or anything else you want to lay in front of your brainwashed sheep's, only a person who slips from time to time, i hope to pass at least same time from my last big farm from kocic and blackangel on me, aprox 2 years :D
    Ur NOT fooling anyone. :crazy:

Enjoy the spoils FarF'd! :fatgreengrin:
    HoF Records

Total HoFs Won - >1000
    HoFs Lost - >100
    Basic - >700
    Advanced - >300
    Super Advanced - >100
    Top 10s - 27
    RIPs Killed - >10,000
    Moons Destroyed - >50
    Games Ended - Countless

• you are wrong, GKP

Thunderchild admitted himself that that particular account had been v moded for several years. But somehow he managed to jump 8 million points in one day - from saving up.

valhalia wasn't v moded. But he was being regularly pulled by a higher rank account. Nothing illegal in that, of course. But not particularly skilled play either. Was it?
    uni 1 - active
  • doc brown wrote:

Interesting observation from the guy above

If anybody knows where to find stats for archived Universes, have a look at Thunder Child in Andromeda. If you do, you will see tiny growth for a year and then a big leap. What does this prove? Well the tiny growth (from expos, building some cargo ships etc.), shows account was not in vmode. The big leap, shows when I built 1K RIPs in one go, which I can only assume is what this idiot is referring to. Only thing I was guilty of was hoarding for a year and the statistics will prove this if there is a way to get them.

As for this hit - WOW. Absolutely love it.

I am concerned though that Bibas has learnt a new trick in Uni1. Defense bashing?? Really, he has figured out where the attack button is? Who taught him that?
    He sure did not know where that was in U44
    Universe 1: Thunder Child [ASSASSIN]
  • It's good to see that Thunderchild has finally managed to cobble a half feasible story together. I should think so too. He's had long enough, lol.

The main fact is this:

When your friends make points in a questionable way - it's all good, and perfectly legit. Correct?

But if anyone else does it ... it's poor play at best, and probably down-right cheating.

Well done, Rigel boys. Hypocracy at its best, just like always.
    uni 1 - active
  • That was an amazing find and raid by the attacker. Congrats Duckman.

As for the defender, I guess it shows everyone slips up and that RL is way more important than this game.

I guess a hit like this one was bound to be full of trash talk, but I think the defender took the blow well and that is usually praised in other attack threads.

Also, I wonder how people knows if someone has been attacking or not... Do they phalanx every single planet in the uni constantly? Or if you don't post it means it did not happen?

Anyhow. Congrats attacker and FR defender.

Cheers!

Without Contraries is no progression