Attack Rules Violation Question

• Attack Rules Violation Question

Can anyone of the game support or moderators please answer if sending a probe to land on your opponent at the last 5-10 secs of an attack is still something that is prohibited.
      I remember that old rule but i was unable to find it written down in the game rules. Maybe i just did not see it.
      If so, can you give me the exact time that the rules prohibit the use of probes before an attack hits.

I was recently hit and a probe landing 2-3 secs before the attack delayed my browser and prohibited lift off.
      I reported it to Game Support as an attack violation but now 3 days later i have yet to receive an answer to the point i am not even sure this rule still applies.

Thanks.
    • RULES - 6. Bugusing / Scripting

Using a bug for anyone`s profit intentionally or not reporting a bug intentionally is strictly forbidden.

Using a program as interface between the player and the game is prohibited. Any other form of automatically generated information generated for a group of players advantage with malicious intentions is forbidden as well.

Exceptions are listed on the forum of the game.

Clarifications
      • Causing an intentional lag to a player or on the servers in any fashion will be treated as Bugusing. Using any methods to prevent a player to send, recall or slow his fleet is forbidden.
      ~The strong take from the weak, but the smart take from the strong~

U44/Quant/Jup/Betel HOF's = 543~ ~ ~449 Solo [9 Top 10] / 94 ACS [4 x #1 + 10 Top 10]
      ~~ RIP 5850+
    • Nowadays the rules for bugusing are as quoted by Vulcan_558, but these cases really need to be checked by the respective game team of your universe in order to evaluate if it can be considered Bugusing or not. As you probably understand, analyzing a bugusing report usually takes a bit more time than other violations, I would ask you to have a little more patience and wait for an answer to your ticket.
      Libra and Event Server - Game Operator

Game Rules | Support | T&C