Top 02 - [TOT: 6.119.030.000] Ever [DSP] & Shadow49 [DSP] vs. majski [M of S_E] (A: 1.003.023.000, D: 5.116.007.000)

• Rhea pre 3rd merge Top10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Top 02 - [TOT: 6.119.030.000] Ever [DSP] & Shadow49 [DSP] vs. majski [M of S_E] (A: 1.003.023.000, D: 5.116.007.000)

Where to begin?Spying everyday to find nothing on the moons till today. Ever found his location and let me join in (with my puny fleet lol) .We have been trying to make this hit since the start of the uni. Before a group of us joined DSP, there was an alliance called Hunters as Im sure most of you are familiar with or remember for the ones that have stuck around. There were many times where we had the opportunity to crash Majski, however, each time there was always something that went wrong. Whether it was the lack of deut, or the lack of fleet. Well the day has finally come to forget the past. I would like to dedicate this hit to the ones that have given up the uni and those who did not get to be part of this. DSP, It has been fun being part of such an alliance. Ever, my hats off to you for building the recs needed for this.

Now, for the defender. All I will say is FR if you choose to do so. If not, good luck in real life mate. We have had our differences in the past and you have hit me as well. This is payback. nothing personal, fleet was left out and so we executed.

Now as far as deut costs go, it was not pretty. Especially for ever. 100M+ for him, and about 30M for me ( Yea thats right my fleet is tiny xD) which is the reason our profits in the report are not as high.

So without any more, well junk to read, I present the New ACS Number 1 Hit.............................

On 28-09-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Ever [DSP]

Light Fighter 430.710
      Cruiser 77.000
      Battleship 20.735
      Destroyer 20.385
      Battlecruiser 20.282

Attacker Shadow49 [DSP]

Light Fighter 90.000
      Cruiser 20.039
      Battleship 7.300
      Battlecruiser 7.100

Defender majski [M of S_E]

Small Cargo 25.699
      Large Cargo 17.540
      Light Fighter 134.072
      Heavy Fighter 6.086
      Cruiser 37.834
      Battleship 5.569
      Colony Ship 17
      Recycler 26.380
      Espionage Probe 1.677
      Bomber 230
      Destroyer 8.600
      Deathstar 1
      Battlecruiser 14.016

After the battle ...

Attacker Ever [DSP]

Light Fighter 263.914 ( -166.796 )
      Cruiser 72.168 ( -4.832 )
      Battleship 20.563 ( -172 )
      Destroyer 20.378 ( -7 )
      Battlecruiser 20.253 ( -29 )

Attacker Shadow49 [DSP]

Light Fighter 55.079 ( -34.921 )
      Cruiser 18.716 ( -1.323 )
      Battleship 7.256 ( -44 )
      Battlecruiser 7.084 ( -16 )

Defender majski [M of S_E]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      21.074.602 Metal, 11.508.471 Crystal and 13.809.850 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 1.003.023.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 5.116.007.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 1.067.803.800 metal and 622.291.800 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 46.392.923 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 349.137.402
      Crystal: 383.608.271
      Deuterium: -125.280.150
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 607.465.523 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -2.840.679.602
      Crystal: -1.835.622.471
      Deuterium: -486.097.850
      The defender(s) lost a total of 5.162.399.923 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4

• I was thinking.... I will never see Majski in wrong side of HOF, but it happened by mistake sending FS from phone, and not put 10% like he wanted ...what to tell, first mistake and he is down, that is whan somebody dont have luck

Attacket congratulation
    • darkstar90 wrote:

1.Where to begin?

2.Spying everyday to find nothing on the moons till today.

3.Ever found his location and let me join in (with my puny fleet lol) .4.We have been trying to make this hit since the start of the uni. 5.Before a group of us joined DSP, there was an alliance called Hunters as Im sure most of you are familiar with or remember for the ones that have stuck around. 6.There were many times where we had the opportunity to crash Majski, however, each time there was always something that went wrong. Whether it was the lack of deut, or the lack of fleet. 7.Well the day has finally come to forget the past. I would like to dedicate this hit to the ones that have given up the uni and those who did not get to be part of this. DSP, It has been fun being part of such an alliance. Ever, my hats off to you for building the recs needed for this.

Now, for the defender. All I will say is FR if you choose to do so. If not, good luck in real life mate. We have had our differences in the past and you have hit me as well. This is payback. nothing personal, fleet was left out and so we executed.

Now as far as deut costs go, it was not pretty. Especially for ever. 100M+ for him, and about 30M for me ( Yea thats right my fleet is tiny xD) which is the reason our profits in the report are not as high.

So without any more, well junk to read, I present the New ACS Number 1 Hit.............................
      1.Where you want.
      2.Who cares??
      3.Bravo Ever!
      4.That we call DESIRE!
      5.Yup, we now those guys, Dzoni Kesh the pure pusher and now Lukas (now? Well we all know Driver acc from 5/230)...
      6. Telling lies is bad habit. This isnt true. Maybe you or your friends want to recycle him but you guys dont have a chance to do it. He is online when fleet is on the ground. So or you telling a lies here or you dont know how to express yourself.Maybe you think he is off so you have that conclusion. If its like that, my conclusion is that you dont know how to play this game or you are simply one greedy guy (your blood presure is now high? :cursing: ) ( :fatgreengrin: ) Reading your story just for a moment I had the feeling that you could recycle it countless times so far but we all know that you are trolling.
      7. Congratulation on hit and a new acs. He made mistake. Attackers enjoy in profit. Majski continues with the game. Watch your back ;)

Conclusion.
      Majski made a mistake. He send fs and dont know how, the phone send his fleet on 60% or 80% he wanted to send his fleet on a long way and did not check if everything was fine. 2 mistakes. For the first time, death stars was separated from the main fleet. If they were with fleet it would be a different story.
      This is actually the first serious battle where he found himself on the wrong side Therefore, this stroke has a specific weight. In the end, I know that he will return stronger and better.
      I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Energizer ().

• its ok, let your anger flow. Speak the words Majski said to me in game. How could you possibly know if we couldnt hit him earlier in the uni? I pointed our failure to do so. Go take a hike for god sake and move on. He got hit, now you guys get to push him like 20-30 ranks. Maybe more. I never said who I was planning on doing the hits with. Thus what you say is just meaningless. Neither do you know how our alliance works, nor what is discussed in our alliance. BTW my friend, when his cargo fleet gets hit, thats called NOT BEING THERE. He idled out for maybe 2 or 3 hours during the early days of the uni. It has been less frequent these days. and btw, if his 100 ds were there, we would have just gotten more people to acs with. There are solutions to problems, and it does not look like you guys realize that. All i said was due to lack of fleet or lack of deut. How else could you possibly interpret that.
      Please keep your unnecessary comments off of my posts. I dont like you either we both know this. You guys need to have Big Bad Wolf's attitude. He congratulated us and moved on. None of this BS that you have no idea about, and are saying out of pure cockiness because you think a day like this would never have come, needs to be said.
    • Energizer wrote:

darkstar90 wrote:

1.Where to begin?

2.Spying everyday to find nothing on the moons till today.

3.Ever found his location and let me join in (with my puny fleet lol) .4.We have been trying to make this hit since the start of the uni. 5.Before a group of us joined DSP, there was an alliance called Hunters as Im sure most of you are familiar with or remember for the ones that have stuck around. 6.There were many times where we had the opportunity to crash Majski, however, each time there was always something that went wrong. Whether it was the lack of deut, or the lack of fleet. 7.Well the day has finally come to forget the past. I would like to dedicate this hit to the ones that have given up the uni and those who did not get to be part of this. DSP, It has been fun being part of such an alliance. Ever, my hats off to you for building the recs needed for this.

1.Where you want.2.Who cares??
      3.Bravo Ever!
      4.That we call DESIRE!
      5.Yup, we now those guys, Dzoni Kesh the pure pusher and now Lukas (now? Well we all know Driver acc from 5/230)...
      6. Telling lies is bad habit. This isnt true. Maybe you or your friends want to recycle him but you guys dont have a chance to do it. He is online when fleet is on the ground. So or you telling a lies here or you dont know how to express yourself.Maybe you think he is off so you have that conclusion. If its like that, my conclusion is that you dont know how to play this game or you are simply one greedy guy (your blood presure is now high? :cursing: ) ( :fatgreengrin: ) Reading your story just for a moment I had the feeling that you could recycle it countless times so far but we all know that you are trolling.
      7. Congratulation on hit and a new acs. He made mistake. Attackers enjoy in profit. Majski continues with the game. Watch your back ;)

Conclusion.
      Majski made a mistake. He send fs and dont know how, the phone send his fleet on 60% or 80% he wanted to send his fleet on a long way and did not check if everything was fine. 2 mistakes. For the first time, death stars was separated from the main fleet. If they were with fleet it would be a different story.
      This is actually the first serious battle where he found himself on the wrong side Therefore, this stroke has a specific weight. In the end, I know that he will return stronger and better.
      Wise words from our glorious spiritual leade enerGuzer

He's old but he is wiseee
    • Hey ,child. Yup you catch those cargoes.Yes he was offline but main fleet was in FS. dont troll my comment. I know i just write. This was the first serious battle where he found himself on the wrong side. After you hit his cargoes you go 2 sleep and he faks all your planets where he see a profit....you wake up and send him a childish messages like " i will destroy you, you are mine etc etc ahahahhaha all alliance was at smile LOL LOL LOL....
      and abouth his death stars. who you gonna call??? Lukas? Dzoni Kesh ahahahhahaha yes yes you are right Evers stars are fast....5 minutes fly .....

i dont have a time to talk about childish things.

I congratulated Ever

ps.you talk about pushing Majski? pushing is when higher ranked player Lukas scrap his entire fleet ,he drop on 45 place and then send all ress to push Dzoni Kesh who is at that moment higher ranked player.
      THATS A ORGANISATED PUSH OF YOUR ALLIANCE.
      If Majski want help the higher members of our alliance will send them a ressource. Thats not a push. Thats a help of teammates.

goodbay
      I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate...