Top 03 -- [TOT: 6.360.237.000] TheWeeknd [GH6] & dragonfly [GH6] & MachineGunKelly [GH6] vs. Nightcreat [EfH] (A: 647.015.000, D: 5.713.222.000)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Top 03 -- [TOT: 6.360.237.000] TheWeeknd [GH6] & dragonfly [GH6] & MachineGunKelly [GH6] vs. Nightcreat [EfH] (A: 647.015.000, D: 5.713.222.000)

So, after Necko called me out, I started working on my "watching skills"..
      This week I used both of my eyes, and managed to figure out when Nightcreat sleeps, and most importantly, I figured the exact moon he fleetsaves on, without probing him all week.
      I moved 30 systems away from him on Thursday night, and blew up his moon.

I was happy to see the fleet, but obv annoyed that I had to wait 15 hours for it to land.
      Especially because I knew that every cockroach, who hasn't used his fleet in ages, will relish the opportunity to do something when it's that easy that anyone can do it.

Luckily, I had some solid fleets to accompany me on this journey, and scare all the roaches away. Pleasure flying with you boys :beer:
      When it comes to DF, one lucky f, stole 6,000 crystal which was there from broken probes. Spend it well!

On 14-10-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker dragonfly [GH6]

Deathstar 500
      Light Fighter 1.000.000
      Cruiser 60.000
      Battleship 36.306
      Battlecruiser 25.026

Attacker TheWeeknd [GH6]

Deathstar 555
      Small Cargo 202.732
      Light Fighter 1.009.356
      Heavy Fighter 50.122
      Cruiser 116.700
      Battleship 50.525
      Bomber 3.009
      Destroyer 30.000
      Battlecruiser 100.006
      Espionage Probe 1

Attacker MachineGunKelly [GH6]

Destroyer 1
      Light Fighter 609.421
      Battlecruiser 57.477

Defender Nightcreat [EfH]

Small Cargo 3.922
      Large Cargo 864
      Light Fighter 202.561
      Heavy Fighter 570
      Cruiser 32.694
      Battleship 3.741
      Colony Ship 6
      Recycler 48.729
      Espionage Probe 638
      Bomber 2.530
      Solar Satellite 1.132
      Destroyer 14.336
      Deathstar 22
      Battlecruiser 4.515
      Rocket Launcher 29.993
      Light Laser 2.000
      Heavy Laser 6.000
      Gauss Cannon 100
      Ion Cannon 50
      Plasma Turret 600
      Small Shield Dome 1
      Large Shield Dome 1

Defender Viking [BoB]

Destroyer 1

After the battle ...

Attacker dragonfly [GH6]

Deathstar 500 ( -0 )
      Light Fighter 949.568 ( -50.432 )
      Cruiser 59.493 ( -507 )
      Battleship 36.240 ( -66 )
      Battlecruiser 24.990 ( -36 )

Attacker TheWeeknd [GH6]

Deathstar 555 ( -0 )
      Small Cargo 193.219 ( -9.513 )
      Light Fighter 961.456 ( -47.900 )
      Heavy Fighter 48.766 ( -1.356 )
      Cruiser 115.784 ( -916 )
      Battleship 50.442 ( -83 )
      Bomber 3.003 ( -6 )
      Destroyer 29.956 ( -44 )
      Battlecruiser 99.852 ( -154 )
      Espionage Probe 1 ( -0 )

Attacker MachineGunKelly [GH6]

Destroyer 1 ( -0 )
      Light Fighter 578.744 ( -30.677 )
      Battlecruiser 57.395 ( -82 )

Defender Nightcreat [EfH]

:canceled: :ongoing:

Defender Viking [BoB]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 46.213 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 647.015.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 5.713.222.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 1.813.165.000 metal and 1.012.911.500 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 46.213 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      1.813.165.000 Metal and 1.012.911.500 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 1.352.711.000
      Crystal: 834.026.500
      Deuterium: -7.629.787
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 2.179.107.713 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -3.297.022.000
      Crystal: -1.891.798.000
      Deuterium: -524.448.213
      The defender(s) lost a total of 5.713.268.213 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4
      She asked me if I do this every day,
      I said often...
    • Thought my destroyer would carry but no, i'm disappointed !

Nice hit indeed, sad to see someone still fleetsaving with colonize especially during war time but well I guess nightcreat won't repeat the mistake again !

Impressive numbers here, enjoy the profits !

PS : You need to stop being paranoid, it led you to a waste of deut :/
    • Yes, veeery nice hit, thank you guys to be part of such battle. It means I was interesting enough for the Top1, so I did good job until now. :modo: . I don't take the thing with your watching skiills, it can't be your work all alone. Don't need to react, Not-trusting in players skill is your expertise :quote: .
      What the hell I am doing here?
    • G0ogle wrote:

It's called being prudent . We knew that night called for help , all of Polaris , I mean look even you lol. But 15hrs is enough to assemble a fleet to do the same tactic that was done on EMP . That won't happen again. We rather "waste" deut than fleet . But you don't know about wasting deut, because you never fly lol.

Good job Gentelmen, another down , and a few more to go :)
    • vitamin_x wrote:

G0ogle wrote:

It's called being prudent . We knew that night called for help , all of Polaris , I mean look even you lol. But 15hrs is enough to assemble a fleet to do the same tactic that was done on EMP . That won't happen again. We rather "waste" deut than fleet . But you don't know about wasting deut, because you never fly lol.
      Good job Gentelmen, another down , and a few more to go :)
      Being prudent to the point of asking a screenshot of the fleetslots.
      For your information, night didn't asked me for help, I just slipped in the destroyer to scare you even more for fun dude, chill man. Why are you so aggresive and arrogant again ?
      I'm not saying it was dumb to be prudent ofc but damn a lot of things have been said to us.
      Yup I never fly, sorry for not having time to play properly, I wish you all could unterstand that oGAME is not my life, but this is another thing. But I can't wait to see some actions from you without only clicking "join acs" with babysitter theweekend mate, i'm waiting for it.

The post was edited 2 times, last by G0ogle ().

• vitamin_x wrote:

I know you're waiting for it , that's why I'm not coming for you , just yet , got other priorities to do here in game and then come after you later once the perfect storm hits ;) .
      This is scaring me... honeslty.... with your skill, i dont know, i think the uni will die in your hands... damn bro, please dont hurt me, i m your friend. although, i m a dictator and a alliance killer, so, dont trust me

you're a joke lol, being prudent? again you didnt end up losing a fleet because weeknd's fleet is too big for any of us to crash, otherwise would be shitty shitty bang bang again.
      you were paranoid, you went 100% in, and you didnt go 200% in because you didnt have more deut to fly lol

@Nightcreat, i was chasing you down too, with that fleet, not having a deploy system can be dangerous.

--------

Warned for trolling - B_R

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bully Ray ().

• Nelson wrote:

vitamin_x wrote:

I know you're waiting for it , that's why I'm not coming for you , just yet , got other priorities to do here in game and then come after you later once the perfect storm hits ;) .
      This is scaring me... honeslty.... with your skill, i dont know, i think the uni will die in your hands... damn bro, please dont hurt me, i m your friend. although, i m a dictator and a alliance killer, so, dont trust me
      you're a joke lol, being prudent? again you didnt end up losing a fleet because weeknd's fleet is too big for any of us to crash, otherwise would be shitty shitty bang bang again.
      you were paranoid, you went 100% in, and you didnt go 200% in because you didnt have more deut to fly lol

@Nightcreat, i was chasing you down too, with that fleet, not having a deploy system can be dangerous.
      Dude what the hell? I wasn't even talking to you. you're not even in the BoB alliance , so this doesn't correspond to your personal insecure affairs that you're exposing to the whole universe.

your words will come against you my friend, and much you'll regret coming at me like this.

i'm not the one crying because of a lost moon. Glad you came back but have enough tissues because you'll be balling your weak mouth off again once you lose your entire fleet. X(
    • vitamin_x wrote:

Nelson wrote:

vitamin_x wrote:

This is scaring me... honeslty.... with your skill, i dont know, i think the uni will die in your hands... damn bro, please dont hurt me, i m your friend. although, i m a dictator and a alliance killer, so, dont trust meyou're a joke lol, being prudent? again you didnt end up losing a fleet because weeknd's fleet is too big for any of us to crash, otherwise would be shitty shitty bang bang again.

Dude what the hell? I wasn't even talking to you. you're not even in the BoB alliance , so this doesn't correspond to your personal insecure affairs that you're exposing to the whole universe.
      your words will come against you my friend, and much you'll regret coming at me like this.

i'm not the one crying because of a lost moon. Glad you came back but have enough tissues because you'll be balling your weak mouth off again once you lose your entire fleet. X(
      i cant wait for that brother :)

dont just talk, act ;)