[TOT: 426.209.000] TheWeeknd [GH6] vs. Knuffelmaus (A: 16.830.000, D: 409.379.000) [Profit: 833M]

  • Polaris

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • [TOT: 426.209.000] TheWeeknd [GH6] vs. Knuffelmaus (A: 16.830.000, D: 409.379.000) [Profit: 833M]

    Massive hit with not much effort from me tbh.
    Saw a timer, figured something landed, launched asap, and it got through.

    Gotta be pleased with the profit tho. :D
    GLOTR mauzZz...



    On 15-10-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:


    Attacker TheWeeknd [GH6]
    ________________________________________________

    Battlecruiser 25.000
    _________________________________________

    Defender Knuffelmaus
    ________________________________________________

    Small Cargo 1.085
    Large Cargo 25.522
    Light Fighter 1.379
    Heavy Fighter 93
    Cruiser 300
    Colony Ship 4
    Recycler 1.000
    Espionage Probe 2.229
    Deathstar 4
    Rocket Launcher 2.000
    Light Laser 610
    Heavy Laser 500
    Gauss Cannon 200
    Plasma Turret 50
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1
    _________________________________________


    After the battle ...


    Attacker TheWeeknd [GH6]
    ________________________________________________

    Battlecruiser 24.802 ( -198 )
    _________________________________________

    Defender Knuffelmaus
    ________________________________________________

    :canceled: :ongoing:
    _________________________________________


    The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    6.200.500 Metal, 6.200.500 Crystal and 6.200.500 Deuterium
    172.441.287 Metal, 100.728.573 Crystal and 205.495.175 Deuterium
    43.110.321 Metal, 25.182.143 Crystal and 51.373.794 Deuterium
    10.777.581 Metal, 6.295.536 Crystal and 12.843.448 Deuterium
    2.694.395 Metal, 1.573.884 Crystal and 3.210.862 Deuterium
    673.599 Metal, 393.471 Crystal and 802.716 Deuterium

    The attacker lost a total of 16.830.000 units.
    Total damage attacker including follow-ups: 23.576.000 units.

    The defender lost a total of 409.379.000 units.
    Total damage defender including follow-ups: 454.897.000 units.

    At these space coordinates now float 100.988.500 metal and 95.691.000 crystal.
    Extra debris caused by the follow-up(s): 1.877.000 metal and 1.494.000 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 656.198.285 units.

    The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
    ________________________________________________

    Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
    102.865.500 Metal and 97.193.000 Crystal



    Summary of profit/losses:



    Summary attackers(s)

    Metal: 329.069.183
    Crystal: 226.659.107
    Deuterium: 276.952.495
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 832.680.785 units.


    Summary defender(s)

    Metal: -475.159.683
    Crystal: -344.045.107
    Deuterium: -291.890.495
    The defender(s) lost a total of 1.111.095.285 units.



    Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4
    She asked me if I do this every day,
    I said often...
  • vitamin_x wrote:

    Hell of a hit man. Absolutely tasteful !

    Better profit than hitting Canary W. lol.

    Doubt it, with 500 Rips alone Weeknd could trash me with minimal losses and low deut cost.
    And pretty sure he's smart enough to track me down and kill me if he really wants to.

    And then you'll naturally be there to gloat and troll, even though we never see your name solo on a hit of any note. Must be a really difficult playstyle, just hitting that "join ACS" button every time someone else has done all the work? ;)
    Community Ex-Mod
    Xbox Live Gamertag - Canary Wundaboy
    PSN Gamertag - CanaryWundaboy
    Yeah I'm back.
  • Canary Wundaboy wrote:

    vitamin_x wrote:

    Hell of a hit man. Absolutely tasteful !

    Better profit than hitting Canary W. lol.
    Doubt it, with 500 Rips alone Weeknd could trash me with minimal losses and low deut cost.
    And pretty sure he's smart enough to track me down and kill me if he really wants to.

    And then you'll naturally be there to gloat and troll, even though we never see your name solo on a hit of any note. Must be a really difficult playstyle, just hitting that "join ACS" button every time someone else has done all the work? ;)


    Dont see my name solo on a hit of any note?

    let me refresh your memory noob.

    [TOT: 1.226.155.000] Vitamin_x [GH6] vs. Killysportus [EfH] (A: 193.312.000, D: 1.032.843.000)

    [TOT: 1.358.925.000] Vitamin_x [GH6] vs. Sorry kamo [EfH] (A: 240.153.000, D: 1.118.772.000)


    Also let me help you a little bit since you have trouble remembering my team joining me on ACS.

    [TOT: 727.695.000] Vitamin_x [GH6] & Peshe [GH6] vs. Spaceking [Blizzard] (A: 145.605.000, D: 582.090.000)


    [TOT: 2.671.454.000] Emp [GH6] & Vitamin_x [GH6] vs. DeadEnd [Naked] (A: 67.801.000, D: 2.603.653.000)


    Maybe i should focus my eyes on you to teach you a lesson or two to do some research before you jump onto Nelson's fake news about my gameplay. Like he said, less talk more action. I'll show you action :D



    ---------

    Warned for flaming - Bully Ray.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Bully Ray ().

  • Nelson wrote:

    vitamin_x wrote:

    Nelson wrote:

    like hitting those 2 would be a hard task to do... you're such a pro
    yea maybe you can learn a thing or two.
    with you? maybe pressing the "Join ACS" button yeah :rofl:
    Bro you have not done anything great really, at all...

    No major single hit from you, all single hits from you are much less than 500M in damage.

    All because you're too afraid to go hunting. Your fleet has been on fleet save most of the day recalling deployments just trying to survive aka coward.

    Luckly i'm busy in RL, i'm off to a trip off shores but when I can come back i would like to see some action from your end at your anticipated area of operation in G4 if not, then i will take action like always...

    Until then, enjoy watching your fleet gather more rust and more timidity.
  • vitamin_x wrote:

    Nelson wrote:

    vitamin_x wrote:

    Nelson wrote:

    like hitting those 2 would be a hard task to do... you're such a pro
    yea maybe you can learn a thing or two.
    with you? maybe pressing the "Join ACS" button yeah :rofl:
    Bro you have not done anything great really, at all...
    No major single hit from you, all single hits from you are much less than 500M in damage.

    All because you're too afraid to go hunting. Your fleet has been on fleet save most of the day recalling deployments just trying to survive aka coward.

    Luckly i'm busy in RL, i'm off to a trip off shores but when I can come back i would like to see some action from your end at your anticipated area of operation in G4 if not, then i will take action like always...

    Until then, enjoy watching your fleet gather more rust and more timidity.
    Of course, do you know why? Because you little cowards all joined together on an ally to become uncrashable, and the major hits you saw from me were in ACS because:

    1º - Me, and also the rest of the uni can take any of you guys out solo :) why? because you bought your way out of this
    2º - I'm a team player, i would even ACS for a 100M damage hit :)

    Well, but with my rusty fleet, i already took down the major one of you, and you? Crashed Spaceking and DeadEnd.....

    Who's the coward now? The ones who play as a team to take out the ones who joined a team to become uncrashable? Or the ones who created it? :fatgreengrin:

    PS: Even with my fleet on fleetsave all the time, i could still hold myself above you for a long time, but now you got that new acc that suits you so good...

    PSS: Even with my fleet on fleetsave all the time, i was still able to make a bang of 20 billion damage :rofl:

    Cheers mate :love:
  • Nelson wrote:

    vitamin_x wrote:

    Nelson wrote:

    vitamin_x wrote:

    Nelson wrote:

    like hitting those 2 would be a hard task to do... you're such a pro
    yea maybe you can learn a thing or two.
    with you? maybe pressing the "Join ACS" button yeah :rofl:
    Bro you have not done anything great really, at all...No major single hit from you, all single hits from you are much less than 500M in damage.

    All because you're too afraid to go hunting. Your fleet has been on fleet save most of the day recalling deployments just trying to survive aka coward.

    Luckly i'm busy in RL, i'm off to a trip off shores but when I can come back i would like to see some action from your end at your anticipated area of operation in G4 if not, then i will take action like always...

    Until then, enjoy watching your fleet gather more rust and more timidity.
    Of course, do you know why? Because you little cowards all joined together on an ally to become uncrashable, and the major hits you saw from me were in ACS because:
    1º - Me, and also the rest of the uni can take any of you guys out solo :) why? because you bought your way out of this
    2º - I'm a team player, i would even ACS for a 100M damage hit :)

    Well, but with my rusty fleet, i already took down the major one of you, and you? Crashed Spaceking and DeadEnd.....

    Who's the coward now? The ones who play as a team to take out the ones who joined a team to become uncrashable? Or the ones who created it? :fatgreengrin:

    PS: Even with my fleet on fleetsave all the time, i could still hold myself above you for a long time, but now you got that new acc that suits you so good...

    PSS: Even with my fleet on fleetsave all the time, i was still able to make a bang of 20 billion damage :rofl:

    Cheers mate :love:
    I'll hold your word for what you said, and lets see who cries at the end in a few days, foe.

    Oh and for the record, i gave up my account so MGK can come and get into some of this fun. I sacrifice my comfort and invested time for others to play on a team. And don't talk to me about team bro, you Abandoned your team TWICE ( DOG and BoB). and i wouldn't doubt you doing it again a Third time after we hit the right Key that bursts you to " quit " again. I bet your BoB alliance also don't doubt that you'll quit again lol . What kind of thing is this you giving me lecture of team playing lol . Oh and Welcome back btw...lol

    The post was edited 3 times, last by vitamin_x ().

  • :youcrazy: . Yea I liked my account a lot. It was too uncomfortable to let it go... That's my opinion that I'm entitled to say , don't cry me a river now :headbanging: ( <--Nelson ) .

    DOG joined BoB bc they had no where to go. They saw monkey leave. Monkey see, Monkey do . :modo: ( Nelson when he sees target , leaves the scene ) .

    Alright I'm done here lol
    :topicclosed: ( poor viewers )
  • vitamin_x wrote:

    :youcrazy: . Yea I liked my account a lot. It was too uncomfortable to let it go... That's my opinion that I'm entitled to say , don't cry me a river now :headbanging: ( <--Nelson ) .

    DOG joined BoB bc they had no where to go. They saw monkey leave. Monkey see, Monkey do . :modo: ( Nelson when he sees target , leaves the scene ) .

    Alright I'm done here lol
    :topicclosed: ( poor viewers )
    are you even reading what you're saying? lol

    DOG didnt join BoB because they had no where to go. DOG was falling appart because of the inactive members and the active members who were there decided to start selling deut and feed the enemy with crashes.

    many people left DOG before me, you noob, dont even try to say nothing when you dont know the real facts.

    and I, Nelson, the Dictator, the Monkey, the One Who Betrays Alliances and Leaves Them, instead of letting active members and friends go, decided to create, with Hannibal Lecter, BoB.

    see, you say things that you're not aware of.


    ---


    Warned for flaming + insults - B_R

    Withdrawn upon review. ~Rav3n

    The post was edited 2 times, last by Rav3n ().