DM Modifications

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• For you buying resources is idiotic, but for me relocating planets is more more more than just idiotic.

My point is you cant be partly for DM and partly not, everything you do with DM gives you advantage over player who dont use it.

Once again, dont think something is right just because you did that.
      Opinions are like appholes. Everyone has one.
    • Night ASSassin buys DM and relocates his planets around and then claims that his results speaks for themselves, ahahhaha. has world been overtaken by douchebags? ... much wow... very impressive... such success...

Dude, if you wanna cry around like a little baby cause somebody uses DM for their advantage and it helps them to get upper hand over you(i agree that DM is terrible stuff) then lead by example and stop using it yourself. ..

Warned for insult - Clittle
      "Last time the tribes from Balkan united, they defeated all DM buyers who relocated to Balkan! It was an special event known as the Second World War!" - Josip Broz Tito, famous Croatian and leader of yugoslav anti-fascist resistance

The post was edited 1 time, last by clittle ().

• Cro Geek Lord wrote:

Night ASSassin buys DM and relocates his planets around and then claims that his results speaks for themselves, ahahhaha. has world been overtaken by douchebags? ... much wow... very impressive... such success...

Dude, if you wanna cry around like a little baby cause somebody uses DM for their advantage and it helps them to get upper hand over you(i agree that DM is terrible stuff) then lead by example and stop using it yourself. ..
      You seem to have miss interperted the whole point.... dear sir, this thread is to talk about the limitations of using DM. Yes i relocate, i dont buy resources. I speed up researches.. i make qued fleet sped up. Yes,, but there are certain things that can be changed in order to make the game a little less cheezy.
      Maybe you didnt get it, but this is my opinion.

Quoted by : btn
      I agree with you if thats how you put it.. make a universe where DM can only be used for mines and the officers then. No relocating and buying resources. I have no problem with that either. But Dont tell me you didnt notice players come in this uni and in 5 days went from rank 0 to top 10 and they started the uni 3 weeks late.
      You have been Assassinated ! :rocketlauncher:
    • You said you wanted debate, yet called anyone who disagrees with your suggestions a "noob" or an "idiot" or someone who "knows nothing about fleeting"...

Remind me, how many times have you been ninjad already? But DM buys ships back so it's fine
      Display Spoiler
      Uni 44 ASSASSIN - HoFs = 362 (inc. 129 Adv. + 19 Sup. Adv. + 1 Top 10 ACS)
      RIPs Killed = 1497

HoFs Against = 0
    • ahahhahahha... so, somebody DM insta ninja-s you, which is DM activity, and you complain cause it annoys you... you relocate your planets cause you are too incompetent or too afraid to use mobile planets and suddenly, DM use for relocation is ok for you... tell me, what should we who don't use DM say about all your DM shenanigans? That DM should be removed and that you are douche and ptw player? Ok, DM should be removed and you are douche and ptw player...

i don't care about how gameforge earns it's money, but don't planet relocations and buying fleet present us as traits of a good players cause those are traits of a customer, not someone who invests his time in skill, patience and who truly likes this game independently of his result or rating...
      "Last time the tribes from Balkan united, they defeated all DM buyers who relocated to Balkan! It was an special event known as the Second World War!" - Josip Broz Tito, famous Croatian and leader of yugoslav anti-fascist resistance

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cro Geek Lord ().

• Night Assassin wrote:

I agree with you if thats how you put it.. make a universe where DM can only be used for mines and the officers then. No relocating and buying resources. I have no problem with that either. But Dont tell me you didnt notice players come in this uni and in 5 days went from rank 0 to top 10 and they started the uni 3 weeks late.
      As i said i really dont give a fu*k about players who buy and use dm or who jump on stats in no time.

Why you cant understand that ogame is pay to win game not pay to play game?

You can open same thread over and over again but one thing will never change and thats DM system.

Its not about you and me its about money.

And finally im out of this thread.

TC.
      Opinions are like appholes. Everyone has one.
    • baal wrote:

yeh, you're right pirate andy.

he talks like an imbecile. an extremely fragile one.

don't open threads if you can't cope with the replies.

And he says he is a grown man,,, from the very beginning he talks down and trolls and wants to ruin the thread,, u said wat u wanated to say.. u said u were done talking in this thread,, and here u are again.. ANdy is only talking because him and his fellow secretive allies are not a secret anymore in this universe to spy with his old allies for one another.
      SO he and you will say anything just because you guys got nothing better to do.
      You insult and still troll and all for what?
      arent you the almighty fleeter ? come ingame and fly towards me you loud mouth.. and stop ruining this thread please. Thank you
      You have been Assassinated ! :rocketlauncher:
    • calm down you silly little man.

i gave an alternative argument because i don't agree with you.

you chose to get aggressive and turn it into a personal attack.

you asked whether there should be restrictions on use of dark matter because a defender used it to out-play you.

yet you are more than willing to use it for your own advancement in the game.

stop throwing your toys out of the pram just because i don't agree.
      TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1
      TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 41
      Adv x 255
      Basic x 1635

RIP KILLS 5671

• Yes, grow up night assassin.

I see that yet another defender has made a monkey out of you today. I suggest you take some advice from some of the more experienced fleeters before you end up in someone else's recyclers.
      uni 3, uni 12, uni 44, uni andromeda - retired
      uni 1 - active
    • How are me and my allies a secret in here? 2 of the group have their usual nicknames. So it's kind of obvious to anyone who knows anything about us that we are here. Personally, I tend to take a different nick in different unis anyway

Now, stop crying about getting outplayed and learn to keep your attacking fleets safe.
      Display Spoiler
      Uni 44 ASSASSIN - HoFs = 362 (inc. 129 Adv. + 19 Sup. Adv. + 1 Top 10 ACS)
      RIPs Killed = 1497

HoFs Against = 0
    • Anyone who wants DM removed isn’t thinking logically. This game requires monetary income to operate so completely removing the source of income is frankly idiotic. The problem with Ogame is that the uses of DM has given premium players a noticeable and unique advantage that freemium players(aka non DM players) do not have. When a game reaches that point, it’s usually gone past the point of no return as a company rarely removes the premium options that generates a huge gravy train for them. Yet if I was in their shoes, it’s exactly what I’d do to make Ogame a competitive and yet fair game for anyone who plays it.

What I’d tolerate:

Commander: Was the only option when the game started and gives no competitive advantage but rather QoL improvements.
      Officers: Extra fleet slots are only useful if you happen to use them. So unless you’re a hardcore raider or fleeter, the extra slots aren’t going to help a Miner or Turtle all that much. The boost to Espionage Tech I do have a slight problem with. It makes probing others so much easier when you got a +3 boost to a tech that can be prohibitively costly on the Crystal Front at higher levels. Yet, I’ll tolerate it because it just requires you to use more probes to spy people who have that effect active. The boost to Mine production is tolerable but doesn’t have a huge impact until an account has moderate to large mining income for that 10-12% boost to really matter. The boost to Energy production is a deal breaker. Not only is the boost to Solar Sats makes getting Graviton Tech easier by reducing the number you need to build but also allows a player to squeeze more mine upgrades out of a given power plant. Don’t know when they added that but that should be removed.
      Moon/Planet field items: These are one time boosts that basically count as a free lunar base or terraformer. While I don’t like the idea, if a person wants to spend a ton of DM for that, who am I to complain about it?
      Mine boost items: Boosting production on a planet is totally fine for me.
      Newtron items: Research times are insane so anything that helps reduce that I’ll go along with it.
      Kraken items: Like with Research, build times can get a bit crazy and that’s even with Nanites helping a great deal.
      Detroid Items: These should be removed as it allows a player to create ships or defenses out of thin air.
      Buying Resources: Buying x amount of resources goes against the core aspect of the game of having to build mines and producing it yourself or raiding for it from other players. This should be removed.
      Planet relocations: While I think players need to think carefully on where to place their planets, I don’t mind players moving them around if it comes with a steep cost. What I have in mind is not only a steep DM cost but when relocating a planet, any orbital satellites(aka Moons) will be lost in the process. This prevents players from basically warping in a fully functional Moon into an area that didn’t have one just because the player plopped down $20. You want to relocate a planet? Fine but competitively you’re going to pay for it.
      Moonshot items: Remove from game. You want a Moon, get a friend to crash ships into you or be an unfortunate crash victim lucky enough to get one.

Not everyone is going to feel the same way I do and I may have missed an item or two.
    • DarkHelmet wrote:

Anyone who wants DM removed isn’t thinking logically.
      I just saw this fist sentence and i almost had to puke. I'm sorry.

I don't even want to read other things... WHY DO I THINK ILLOGICAL if i want DM removed?

Before DM, there was 10k people in each server and it was capped few days after

server was released. 2-3 servers after DM was released, there was no more then 4-5k people AT THE TOP OF UNIVERSES.

Last 20 servers omfg are basically filled with like 3k people TOPS, and within 2 months, there's 1000 people in 1

uni: 500 semi active, 400 active, and 100 of those who suck DM like mosquito victim's blood.

Ridiculous. This DM is the only reason why ME, for example, stopped playing.

Friend of mine lured me back, and i'm glad he did, but it seems like

this game won't have me for a long time now when i see

those BIGMOUTH and INCOMPETENT DM suckers.

I'm sorry, but when i see those "DM perks"

such as relocating or instant building bunch of craps,

i could just puke instantly... What's the point of DM? FOR ME it's like

CHEATING, but it's LEGAL CHEATING! So, since the world has turned upside down,

i'm well aware why people agree with this stupid crap that literally destroyed the game! I don't have

anything against DM in order to have boosters, commanders and so. But, RELOCATING PLANETS AND MOONS?!?!?!?!

I really wanna see the brain that came up with such idea. He has probably found some new physical law that none

of the scientists has ever done before, or he just has ridiculously fat imagination. But in the end, greedy

people have focus on one thing, and their imagination is capable to do crazy things in order

to get that little piece of paper we call MONEY.

BUT ANYWAYS, i played this game from the beginning of it, every uni until DM crappy crap came in.

I'll easily say that NO DM SUCKER WILL EVER HAVE MY RESPECT as player or anything else... And please,

who ever sucks that DM, PLEASE, DO NOT come to me telling me you're beast or what eva!

Keep that philosophy for those who can buy that shit, not to me ;)

Anyways, i'm sorry for little bit of bad words, but i'm really sick of this crap!
    • gabe

first - i'm not disagreeing with you in principle, so please don't go getting all upset by what i say

but relocation hits only work on lazy players. they are slow, expensive, and easy to spot coming. if you want some fun with relocation lovers - just let them waste their money. they will soon get fed up with it and try something else. try something else on YOU that is.

DM is not gonna go away, so just learn to work around it.
      TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1
      TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 41
      Adv x 255
      Basic x 1635

RIP KILLS 5671

• baal wrote:

gabe

first - i'm not disagreeing with you in principle, so please don't go getting all upset by what i say

but relocation hits only work on lazy players. they are slow, expensive, and easy to spot coming. if you want some fun with relocation lovers - just let them waste their money. they will soon get fed up with it and try something else. try something else on YOU that is.

DM is not gonna go away, so just learn to work around it.
      I know m8, no worries hehe.

Well, i'm that kind of person that can NEVER agree or learn to live with something i find BAD. :D

Of course, i'll never accept the fact that DM is around in such way. Can't really respect players that actually waste

huge amounts of it. But anyways, it's just the game, we play it, or we don't.
    • "Kraken items: Like with Research, build times can get a bit crazy and that’s even with Nanites helping a great deal."

well, they should be removed from moons. so when someone comes with relocation to you, he lost his moon and need to start from zero. NO BOOSTERs, so lets see if he is able to defend his/her moon without instant JG. this way players at least can defend them self. for me it is not a problem to send 30 RIPs for MD (yeah which idiot protected moons with bashing rule????? again just to defend DM buyers as they mostly have no idea how to play, as others don't really care if we have moon or not, ) but...what is the point of moon destruction today? you wait 20 hours to have 3 hours window to destroy his moon and when other player come online in 3 hours he will have new fully developed moon so he can bash you whole day and next day you can start again...you will destroy his moon, of course his fleet will be 2 galaxy away and in 3 hours he will be magically back with his full power.

pointless and that is what is killing ogame.

in my last uni 3 year ago I was crashed at least 5 times as a miner and I still hate space docks...I rebuild my large cargos in no time for free...cmon what are we? if you lost something start from zero....