[TOT: 23.374.000] INHALE [CLOSED] & Ghost [CLOSED] vs. Splash [HOT] (A: 4.000, D: 23.370.000)

• Cygnus

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 23.374.000] INHALE [CLOSED] & Ghost [CLOSED] vs. Splash [HOT] (A: 4.000, D: 23.370.000)

Well the story is really short... Ghost popped his moons and told me he cought his fleet on deploy. We where watching and waiting for him to recall. He did, we saw time and calculated his trip back. Than he called me to ACS with him. I accepted since I knew Ghost can rip him solo with minimal loss but more than merrier :D.

AND THAN THE DRAMA.....

HE GETS BANNED, as he told us by "MISTAKE".

This is not the first time HOT member is being rescued by payment ban or "MISTAKE" ban when our guys cought their fleet.

Either way when you get banned your fleet should be returned to planet of origin.

GUESS WHAT ppl it wasnt there since he got unbanned 1hr afther, porbably cause some one saw my fleet still going to his planet , and afther he was unbanned he stayed in V mode.
      I was the only one in ACS with 1 probe from Ghost and my 2k rips still on the way to his planet cause I didnt want to recall my attack counting that the OGAME RULES ARE SAME FOR EVERYONE.

THIS IS SHOWING THAT PPL WHO HAVE SOME ONE IN GAME FORGE TEAM CAN GET WITH ANYTHING.

If there is anyone in GF community reading this you should pick better staf for your team and make rules the same for everyone.

My whole team saw his fleet destroyed but as you all can see fight hes fleet isnt there.....

On 20-10-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker INHALE [CLOSED]

Deathstar 2.001

Attacker Ghost [CLOSED]

Small Cargo 1

Defender Splash [HOT]

Solar Satellite 540
      Rocket Launcher 2.000
      Light Laser 1.500
      Heavy Laser 700
      Gauss Cannon 100
      Ion Cannon 50
      Plasma Turret 40
      Small Shield Dome 1
      Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker INHALE [CLOSED]

Deathstar 2.001 ( -0 )

Attacker Ghost [CLOSED]

Small Cargo 0 ( -1 )

Defender Splash [HOT]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 11.604 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 4.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 23.370.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 1.400 metal and 757.400 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 11.604 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 7%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -600
      Crystal: 755.400
      Deuterium: 11.604
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 766.404 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -14.610.000
      Crystal: -7.090.000
      Deuterium: -1.681.604
      The defender(s) lost a total of 23.381.604 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4
    • Diggle which is the current account of mikegrinder
      merlin which is the current owner of Rocky or one of his grandma's play it, not really sure
      Envy did this but I got him down the road hehe
      Now Splash and its a bit ridiculous if you ask me

It's like GF is allowing people to get banned without anyone looking into the payment ban's acct. If they did, they would see activity and people sending attacks to the account.. I don't think it's to much to ask that someone should look into details like attacks on that account before it does get banned and such. Is this a way GF has concluded for people to save their fleets by paying into the game? If it is, than your just as likely to lose money from people that are on the other side of this situation. It's crap, and i wasted DM on this hit as well as a sleepless night which I don't really do anymore.

If your the GO to Cygnus and your reading this message, this please reply with your insight or message me. If neither is done after so long, than I think it reflects greatly on whats going on. Also, we aren't posting a ticket so don't say you can't share personal info. Just want to know about your opinion on the matter. I was expecting 7b profit, something HOT ally gets x2 a month from their grandma accts. If you have to many universes to manage than merge them. If you don't have enough staff than stop making universes. If both are an issue that do better....

warned for flaming our staff members

GEB

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gebrunn ().

• From where should i start writing not sure cause this is worst posible and most dirty tactic i saw in my ogame carea.
      I heard back in electra and q that this was happening after dirty fs or something player magicly get banned.
      I have one question to Antis and GOs from cygnus i know they wont give us explanation how is posible that you ban player by mistake and then unban 1 hr after its 1% chance that its posible cause GOs says that their detective sistems never make mistakes i had too some problems with bans before and when i asked to tell me evidences they just say our detective sistems are 100% corects so HOW THE F THIS HAPPEND....
      So we have double standards here cause my boys played hard invested time,dm planing watching and all and some noob idiot who got caught can be saved like this !!!
      One question for all ogame players is this game we invest time money and all worth of playing when you have players who magicly get banned ,unbanned after perma ban and its clarifed cause after 1 year MikeGrinder acc get unabnned i play this game since 2006 all the time but never saw so low tactic and so much cheating and multing pushing since then!!!!
      But dont worry all we got more motivation and will bring entire HOT ally down one by one!
      23. MikeGrinder HOT 89.925.696 -68.907.919
    • I think the tag is incorrect, it's a defense bash.

A lot of button pushing here... pfffffttttttttttt 0/10 for the hit, wrong tag, no sexy pics and a lot of conspiracy theories but not enough unicorns.

Enjoy and keep it civil ladies.

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
      Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
      Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415
    • Antis is one of the most shady figures around as it is...always has been...always will be. This is one of the reasons I stopped trying to play at a high level. Dirty tricks like this along with passwords being given...sold...or whatever to friends will always be around. There will always be a rat at any level inserted by these "players" trying to protect their accts. I have seen it first hand and have the stories of former GO's telling the stuff the could get away with. Also, dont ask for proof...because I never saved a conversation nor do I care to stoop to a level of a half twit turd. Friends will be friends...cheaters will be cheaters...chicks dig scars and nothing will ever change.

Sorry you guys had to waste your time, money and patience to watch this criminal activity continue to persevere...

warned for flaming our staff members

GEB
      No sense in arguing with an idiot...they just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. :complaingrumble:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gebrunn ().

• Payment ban is automated feature.
      GO's had nothing to do with it, and as long as the option exists,people will use it.
      When Icegirl was GA,there was some talk of her baning people abusing it, contacting the GA's might net some action.
    • i have some knowledge on this, when you guys popped diggles moon and he got banned.......he asked an gameforge member to ban him, and he did within 20mins lol.......cheating to the highest degree. but was fun for me at the time as diggle was a friend of mine lol. i remember it like it was y.day, i woke, diggle said moon popped and he was gonna get smacked, he then said give me 5mins, then he was banned lol :D

the messed up thing here is the dudes fleet just vanished (if you sure you got correct timing) so thats a new one on me for sure, should have been able to hit through ban/vmode regardless and fleet should have been there.......GA's need to step in here for sure

to see mikegrinder here running his mouth is also very funny indeed. running his mouth but i see still cheating to the limit lol.......dirtiest player in ogame history. he get banned perma? but now magically can play again? wow just wow :D

so yes game forge is absolutely corrupt, which is why i dont take this game too seriously anymore.
    • damn this is some lame planet bashing:D

Payment ban is automated feature.

same as fleet return is automated feature when ban like this happens....means you can't catch recall deployment at all....i am 10000% sure of it....that's why this is the safest method to avoid getting hit...

you can write on support and post screens and stuff, nothing will happen since many go's are 2017(or 2016) registered board account anyways

and many people ingame have staff friends(you know how it goes, different uni friendship bla bla bla bla), and many so called moral justice warriors(not the same as sjw they are just funny) on forum are probably even worse than the regular ogame cheater...

cheers
    • @NoMoreAngel you can close this thread, it's just hate messages as you can see & ofcourse let's not forget bashing team members and ex-team members.

@improve, i'm flattered, keep on typing. :love:

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
      Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
      Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415
    • Gebrunn wrote:

I won't tolerate trolling and cheating acusations, if you have something to say make a ticket to clarify your situation, I will close the thread.

Geb

Excuse me Mr. Gebrunn but I did not flame the staff. Unless having a conversation about something along these discussions are too toxic for you guys to explain. I asked questions and it seems like you guys tried giving me a warning and maybe hoping I'd hush up. I wasn't going to respond again but clearly I was not transparent enough and got a warning for my comment. I asked why is this still happening and what are somethings that we can do to prevent this from happening again? Maybe you guys don't have discussions about how to improve game, maybe I'll get another warning for being a productive member on the forum that's trying to make the game better for everyone.