This Year's Merge!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Di5turbed wrote:

Fitifu wrote:

I do not really understand all the excitement when i came to quantum i was not in the top 100 either,

and I have never lost my fleet, all these years. oh so and even we in quantum only have 24 hours a day
    Brilliant insight , so deep and insightful like a stone. Do tell me your secret master ogamer.
    they are all just afraid to play with the big boys. better they all stay in their uni, we have no time to take care of children
  • Fitifu wrote:

Di5turbed wrote:

Fitifu wrote:

I do not really understand all the excitement when i came to quantum i was not in the top 100 either,

and I have never lost my fleet, all these years. oh so and even we in quantum only have 24 hours a day
    Brilliant insight , so deep and insightful like a stone. Do tell me your secret master ogamer.
    they are all just afraid to play with the big boys. better they all stay in their uni, we have no time to take care of children
    ive been always curious on who you truly are, cuz you say you are one big player on izar i think? and quantum yet i dont see you anywhere to prove you are so good or any of your skills :thinking:

think you can keep up with me?
    Click here for board rules :)
    Smod
    My team: arMakedon, Handicapparking, Blondu, Marshmello, Mavericks, Hatu

• Di5turbed wrote:

Fitifu wrote:

Iris wrote:

Fitifu wrote:

Di5turbed wrote:

Fitifu wrote:

ive been always curious on who you truly are, cuz you say you are one big player on izar i think? and quantum yet i dont see you anywhere to prove you are so good or any of your skills :thinking:
    Sorry, but I do not think I have anything to prove to you :quote:
  • Fitifu wrote:

Di5turbed wrote:

Fitifu wrote:

Iris wrote:

Fitifu wrote:

Di5turbed wrote:

Fitifu wrote:

Well you can't expect people to take your views serious then
  • RIP wrote:

Fitifu wrote:

Di5turbed wrote:

Fitifu wrote:

Iris wrote:

Fitifu wrote:

Di5turbed wrote:

Fitifu wrote:

Well you can't expect people to take your views serious then
    yes it can be, but I do not expect anything like that, I just said that Quantum is not as bad as they all think
  • Fitifu wrote:

Di5turbed wrote:

Fitifu wrote:

Iris wrote:

Fitifu wrote:

Di5turbed wrote:

Fitifu wrote:

yeah, i know you have nothing to prove :3

well, enough spam for me

think you can keep up with me?
    Click here for board rules :)
    Smod
    My team: arMakedon, Handicapparking, Blondu, Marshmello, Mavericks, Hatu

• Fitifu wrote:

umakhelwane wrote:

calm down bong, maybe try actually using your rips for once (11k of them with 42m destroyed in a uni like quantum?) :D
    what you all know, try again next
    guess even your ally doesnt know who you are then, considering its sammy that told me you're bong :D
    Merkur.de - Chewbacca
    Relocate timeback: ogmem.com/show/334008
    57G super advanced: ogotcha / ogmem
    #6 ogame.de 137G TD/64G profit: https://ogmem.com/show/349679
    #7 ogame.de 130G/48G profit: ogmem.com/show/452903
  • Hey guys,

This thread is turning into something ugly and I would kindly ask you all to stick to the topic. Also those opening and responding to separate merge threads, please don't as it is impossible to follow all these different threads.
    I asked for your opinion because I wanted to see how the settings changes affected your view on the merge, what settings you wouldn't mind losing due to the merge, which unis should merge with which unis according to you, etc.
    As as soon as there is new info regarding the merge, you will be informed. But until then, please keep this thread clean so those who make the decisions can get an idea of how this community feels.

"Let me be clear as I can be: In politics and in life, ignorance is not a virtue. It's not cool to not know what you're talking about."
  • Blankie wrote:

Hey guys,

This thread is turning into something ugly and I would kindly ask you all to stick to the topic. Also those opening and responding to separate merge threads, please don't as it is impossible to follow all these different threads.
    I asked for your opinion because I wanted to see how the settings changes affected your view on the merge, what settings you wouldn't mind losing due to the merge, which unis should merge with which unis according to you, etc.
    As as soon as there is new info regarding the merge, you will be informed. But until then, please keep this thread clean so those who make the decisions can get an idea of how this community feels.

So basically you were just spamming? Your post wasn't related with some internal info of GF that the merge is close?
    You know this topic is very "hot", don't do that and answer the questions players ask you here.
  • Blankie wrote:

Hey guys,

Good. Then please don't merge Quantum with any Uni in en... Only if it's with the Polish, Italian, Spanish or French top servers.
  • Blankie wrote:

Hey guys,

Thanks for at least checking in on this thread Blankie. I think the whole 'merge' topic is ugly because there is a lot of frustration with some specific universes. I play actively in 2 universes Vega and Rigel.

In Vega, we were able to get some changes pushed through (6x economy and 25+ fields) so it has kept players content and interested for a least a little bit longer. Eventually there will need to be a merge, if only to get some more active players so it isn't endless systems of vmoded accounts. I am not a fleeter so don't really care if there are not a lot of targets, but even as a miner I can tell the universe is dead.

In Rigel at 1x fleet and 1x economy the universe desperately needs and change. We have had 2 failed votes, but I can almost guarantee that 90%+ of active players want a change. You can go through the forum post and see people admitting to sabotaging the vote in spite. The only reason I still play is to somehow justify the $$$$ I have spent on DM growing my account at 1x over the years. Rigel desperately need a merge, and soon!
  • @piink @Blankie Since no one can come up with a simple idea to make it easier for people to have a good merger and all I see is basically people ranting on here with nothing constructive to provide then maybe what Gameforge should do is a simple POLL. Apparently everyone loves polls nowadays, so then lets make a poll.

Making a poll is the easiest way to gather information for this particular event and thus will enable Gameforge to figure out which uni will be Exodus and which unis will be Target. So here goes.

1.) First off send out a poll to all the unis that Gameforge plans to have participate in this upcoming merger.
    2.) Poll must be specific and informative. Ex (Merger is upon us and we at Gameforge would like to make the merger as easy as possible for everyone who will be participating in this event)
    3.) Poll must include all Universes participating in this event including the uni the player currently resides in. Ex (uni 1 to uni???) So if 10 unis will participate in the merger the poll message should have all 10 unis as a selection for the player to chose from.
    4.) Player can only choose one universe they find most appealing to them. (Take into consideration that this is a poll and not an actual merge selection)
    5.) Run poll for about 2-3 weeks giving ample time for those who are on vacation or currently preoccupied in real life.
    6.) End of poll. Gather all information. The unis with the most votes become Target unis and the unis with the least amount of votes become Exodus unis.

Using the info gathered from the poll Gameforge can select which 1x, 2x, 4x, and 5x, unis will become target unis and the rest well become the exodus.

Note: Doing this will also uncover the the fraud votes in Uni1 and Rigel that prevented their eco increase as Gameforge would more than likely see how many players want to actually leave those unis insearch of a much more appealing one.

This is just my $0.02 on that. My ideas are not perfect by a long shot, but atleast a basic idea that can have others provide their input to make it better. Forum threads go no where with all the bickering, the poll is much more personal and private between both player and Gameforge.

.Org
    Top Tens 21 (12 Acs/ 9 Solo)
    Hofs <----Lost Count
    Rip Kills 6.178

"I am a miner too.. I just prefer to mine other people's mines"

This Feline has already been reported and banned for being too cute
  • To be frank, Tarazed is such a waste of time I'd be happy with any kind of merge immediatley!!!

Throw me into a new uni and ill do the hunting...
    Throw me into the likes of quantum and ill see how long i can run and hide!

Anyting is better than the waste land we currently play in
    Ogame: Zero
    Outside Ogame: Software Engineering BSc (Hons)