TOP - 01 NINJA/EPIC DRAW | Ghost [CLOSED] & Over [CLOSED] vs. MikeGrinder [HOT] & Scar (TD: 134.6G) ~TP?

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MikeGrinder6 wrote:

carbon wrote:

Things like this is what makes the game alive !
      What are you talking about? After over half a year we have a hyperadvanced hit and we barely have people commenting or even viewing it because well, #1 Mods are moving hits without even waiting or #2, I think players are just disinterested with the game... But I personally think it's #1.
      I mean come on people... speak up, nobody's going to bite you, you can already see Jon snow throwing his opinion without thinking twice, so yea... speak up your mind.

Oh and @herr gonzo the rips were there as insurance.

Some years ago, we were unable to see more than just a title when we looked at these boards so we had to log in to read more. Now we can get all the information we need without logging in, so it will appear that fewer people are looking.

The hit is interesting. Lots of damage done on all sides, it seems.

Fast rebuild to everyone involved.
      Prickly Thorn.....

Thanks to Morlorv and Blackmass for this sig

madheadshrinker 18.01.2015 13:49:32
      You actually are insane
    • i dont even know where to start. THankful for the team to react so fast and thankful that the enemy doesnt understand game mechanics enough. They bit off this hit as we knew they would. Was way more then they could chew. With no duet and very few recs. Closed you guys should litterally take notes. We arent trying to be big an almighty. THis hit was planned and went exactly to plan for the most part.... BS noticed the hit a little later then we wanted but the plans was already in place. TO bad i couldnt come out with rgamer and you guys would have had more losses. If we were cheaters we would have crashed WM long ago but nah we just playing the game and finding a few trust worthy players we can give our work to. After all wm was built off closed backs. I built it personally from 2kk points. You guys may have sent the send button but that was our hit long before you did it. We have played with you long enough and watched you guys do some pretty dumb plays. We would have never taken that hit unless we could rec it. Was like fishing in a barrell or like taking candy from a baby. We also knew you would scream we are cheats for play you like a fiddle. YOU guys have always done this... nothing new this time. Dont choke on your rebuild.
    • Spir1t wrote:

haha Mike is happy like baby omg
      I think we hit you so hard out of Cygnus that the door got slammed closed and opened back up... I think we hit you early uni and you ran to Quantum where you got Top 10'd.
      The question here is, who are you? Do we know each other? Why are you so obsessed with me? You've been trying to troll and flame "The Troll", but it's a petty attempt.

Hmm.... Seeing Closed fail again with another NN1? You bet your behind i'm happy, specially with Jon Noob losing the battle, plus he proved what I said in one of my post that he's not a man of his word, he was supposed to give his account to Inhale, but instead he ruined yet another account.
      ^^

Dark Pink wrote:

Some years ago, we were unable to see more than just a title when we looked at these boards so we had to log in to read more. Now we can get all the information we need without logging in, so it will appear that fewer people are looking.
      I do agree at some extent, but come on... The community can't be this dead, maybe it's just our universe... we've got bad sportsmanship all over the place.

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
      Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
      Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415
    • Mike wants attention and thats all he wants to troll and to get as much replys to thread he dont deserve..
      Moderators is quett dont even answers on our questions we asking iris run away like chicken when i asked him about his friendship with mike rocky in quantinum and why he didnt wanted to lisent first bouth sides then close thread which is not correct...
      This is my last post here lets fleet talks again.
      And yeah who said inhale dont play my acc?
      23. MikeGrinder HOT 89.925.696 -68.907.919
    • MikeGrinder6 wrote:

Dark Pink wrote:

I do agree at some extent, but come on... The community can't be this dead, maybe it's just our universe... we've got bad sportsmanship all over the place.
      I happened to feel like replying or I could have just read your reply here and moved on, which I often do. Also, I have to say that this universe, and remember I do play a lot, and for long periods of time, is the hardest uni when it comes to knowing who is who and therefore who to trust. Really, it is dreadful, and that is probably where the bad sportsmanship comes from, with people either playing dirty, or thinking others are playing dirty, so it ends up a big mess so sometimes a good hit is treated as though it is the result of some kind of cheating and not straightforward good playing, and a dirty hit is able to happen easily..
      Anyway, what do I know, the whole thing is too confusing and I do like to see hits posted. Fast rebuild again to you all. :).
      Prickly Thorn.....

Thanks to Morlorv and Blackmass for this sig

madheadshrinker 18.01.2015 13:49:32
      You actually are insane
    • @Rocky Balboa We're talking about that Spirit guy, just ignore him... he's a nobody.

@Dark Pink What you're missing here is the art of war, strategy is key & brutes fall.

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Flops of the Century:

• Laerix wrote:

Sweet ninja bois :D

Jon and Gnasher you were outsmarted, just accept it :P

Let fleets to do the talk

how were they outsmarted?

they saw everyting in espio report.....

hahah

i might be terribly wrong but i think i might have hit iris in quantum... i dunno i dont remember.

you did but so did others....and everytime it's juice rip or brutal cargo superadvanced i think.....
    • Debated if I wanted to say anything in thread but as of this morning changed my mind.

Congrats to both Mike and Rocky You have both made some pretty nice hits lately and completely taken over. I do admire the team work. Facts are, closed is not even a shadow of its self anymore. No communication, you can't compete against HOT with a team like that. Long gone are the days of Venku Ordo, Karma, osiris and shockwave when it was just a giant slug fest and some crazy stuff was done in order to get a fleet. That kind of dedication and teamwork isn't existent in Closed anymore. Its Karma doing what he has to to stay relevant which he has done a pretty incredible job considering the circumstances.

When I found out about this going down I said not to do it because of recycler issues and the fact that the war machine account would immediately come out and recycle everything and of course it happened, screenshots taken same players playing multiple accounts, but all is fair and who cares?

Call it a ninja call it whatever it is. Ballsy hit by Karma, nice plan and teamwork by mike and team nothing but respect for Karma and team HOT!

Enjoy the universe can't wait for merge
    • Great Mike you always tried to be at the top ,from the start you have been manapulative where you looked every time to be above others ,you ruined some good accs because of that i mean we all know how this goes ,just in admins case thats not like that how most people see it but anyway you doing that really good and its nice to see that someone has a help hh :) Yeah it will be still like that just because some players didnt figure it out how its works in cygnus but its not first server you did it like that if you get me :)

Fr
    • Allucien wrote:

war machine account would immediately come out and recycle everything and of course it happened, screenshots taken same players playing multiple accounts, but all is fair and who cares?
      Why are you still accusing us of cheating? is that really all you guys can do? Just show us proof instead of accusing us.

Spir1t wrote:

Great Mike you always tried to be at the top ,from the start you have been manapulative where you looked every time to be above others ,you ruined some good accs because of that i mean we all know how this goes ,just in admins case thats not like that how most people see it but anyway you doing that really good and its nice to see that someone has a help hh Yeah it will be still like that just because some players didnt figure it out how its works in cygnus but its not first server you did it like that if you get me
      I built this account, thank you... next.

Flops of the Century:

• learn to read allucien.... no edit there. AND FOR THE RECORD IVE NEVER BEEN BANNED FOR ANYTHING OTHER THEN BASHING.... IVe heard this cheating anthem so long from you guys. ITs a broken record all the while the same people accuse me and mike of cheating are in and out of bann back to back every couple months. LEts find something else to harp on... At this point i dont even care to defend myself anymore. YOu guys are a broken record and frankly look like hypocrites.
    • What actually happend in this hit according to me is >><<
      Attacker didn't probe like they said .....it was a blind launch
      Hence they didn't know that 1000 rips defending extra

And defender Scar probably messaged / call Mikey to make him come shortly after the hit ( hence defender got most df or all df watever >><< )

The whole thing can make a player realize ..... anything can happen in the game :P

And with 70% DF Rule whoever get the most DF Win
      And so no damage done to defenders mainly
      Attacker VFR
      Part of the game

And the cygnus politics is so dirty who is who .... and what is goin on hard to understand ... 100% agree with whatever @Dark Pink said !

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
      Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
      Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
      HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
      Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• the rips had no impact on the hit itself. they were parked so scar could get instant message after the hit instead of constantly refreshing. once the hit went through, whoever was on wm acc popped out to recycle. it was a planned massacre,well played. moving on.
    • Or, Scar was just sitting fleet on someone elses hoping it would be safer. Scar also sent acs defend from player's turtle so we knew it was there and during player's offline time. Defender just happend to get on and scoop df during his offline time as well. I was eligible to come out of vmode whenever so I dought he's staying up all week in skype/discord to find out if something actually happened. Defender simply was able to get recy insta and harvest df w/ the help of another account. Or maybe TV had some something to do with it all
    • LegacyOfDawn wrote:

the rips had no impact on the hit itself.
      I'm surprised that your math isn't good, but it had 6G impact on the hit, good luck to karma and elvir aka jon snow to find that 6G.

But you are correct, the intention for the RIPs being there wasn't for the hit.

Gnasher wrote:

TV had some something to do with it all
      Hah, keep that song on repeat karma.

If my team decides to share how things went down, then I don't mind... Otherwise i'm not sharing how we pulled this off, try using your imagination minus the cheating. ;) All I can share is, the RIPs purpose being there wasn't purely for ACS defense & I was on 12 minutes after impact. :love:

I'll share stats once rebuild is done.

Flops of the Century: