TOP - 01 NINJA/EPIC DRAW | Ghost [CLOSED] & Over [CLOSED] vs. MikeGrinder [HOT] & Scar (TD: 134.6G) ~TP?

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• so ghost and over send attack on mike knowing they cant get their losses back with the recs they sent? wow thats just dumb?

all i see here is the normal, no doubt mike sat fleet and told his "friends and family" to keep an eye on ranks/df etc etc. we all know the tactics they use, they have "friends" on watcher accounts and just wait for an opportunity, simple fact is mike won because he magically appeared after the hit and took debris. wreckfield also really helps him here.

attackers must have had blurred vision here, why on earth they went for the hit i have no idea but the risk far outweighed the reward here, risk of losing debris was far too big.

i would say well played mike but as i know you have many people in your so called household all playing in the same uni, which to me should be a bannable offence like the old days of ogame, but sadly ogame has transformed itself to allow for abusing rules. we all know its possible to play many accounts in same uni while using same ip now as long as you communicate with the so called GO's and GA's.

as for rocky never being banned ofr anything except bashing.....laughable.

as for mike being perma banned then being not banned is indeed even more laughable.

this is what is wrong with ogame, simple game mechanics mean some1 can idle fleet get it smashed and still come out on top

thanks for the sig blackadder you nubber
    • LegacyOfDawn wrote:

the math isn´t the problem, the outcome would be the same without those 6G.
      Similar*, I would've sustained more loss and the attacker lesser loss. But yes it would've been me sustaining lesser losses than the attackers.

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
      Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
      Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415
    • improve your some kind of special short bus arent you... Dont you think if friends and family were watching it wouldnt have take him 12 min to log in. laughable. THe short is the team went fishing and mike was bait. CLosed couldnt resist and we knew it. SO they got played like a fiddle.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rocky Balboa ().

• Over, and I went for it cause HOT was constantly getting pulled and all those other good things we can't talk about. so we took a risk knowing it would take an hour to recover our losses but we werent so fortunate. We can't compete when the other side plays the way they do so we had to try something. In the end, the losses I took are very small. Was between 10-15% of my fleet which we all know I can do in a few days.
    • Is it me or are you guys that bad in mathematics? 27% of your fleet is what you lost, maybe after you rebuild you'll have 17% - 19% lost. 10%? That's just laughable.

@Rocky Balboa, ignore him... He obviously knows who lives with us and who plays which account in the entire top 100. He got top 10'd here and got top 10'd in another universe, no idea why he's still trolling and flaming, don't you have to be somewhere improve?

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Flops of the Century:

• you guys will say anything to make it seem like you guys arent noobs..... laughable. i wasnt the one who noticed anything. I was in vmode and cant see galaxy. But if i could have came out id have surely done it and rec'd you guys more then wm did. ITs really simple they got out smarted. THey gambled and lost hard. THat was our plan. WE played on their greed to hit us. THey were thinking oh the glory we hit grinder and profit. THe plan litterally started year a ago or more when we built our hive. And by all means gnasher rebuild and get hit like you did with your old account and buy new one. We really dont care. We going to keep playing team ball cause it works for us. ITs really not hard. Id dare say you guys have been the easiest competition since i started ogame. Spy and fly is all you guys got. NO ninja no time back nothing just fat words with a bunch of hot air in them. oh and HOT is cheating us by playing the game better lol YOu guys need some more recs before you guys even think about hitting us again. lol WHat gnasher meant to say is that they cant compete with HOT period. We werent fortunate we planned this out to the last rec. WE knew we had you beat to the df by a long shot. YOu guys just thought you could do it. YOUr own greed killed your fleet. Even with allucien telling you guys to not do it. I guess hes the smartest person over there. Your arrogance made you not listen to the lone voice of reason in allucien. Greed arrogance bravado failure..... in that order. Dont choke on your rebuild. MIke will be done by tomorrow with not even a scratch. gnasher lost 15 percent or so and over lost more i suppose. We will think of another way to hit you vmode players lol bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaahahahahahah
    • Idk why your constantly trying presume you know more than you do. I have the resources and can add my own stuff better than you can mike. I had 126kk fleet and will have about 111kk fleet when the rebuild is done. So I am closer to 11% but feel free to msg me in game if you need to see the math.

Rocky Balboa wrote:

you guys will say anything to make it seem like you guys arent noobs..... laughable. i wasnt the one who noticed anything. I was in vmode and cant see galaxy. But if i could have came out id have surely done it and rec'd you guys more then wm did. ITs really simple they got out smarted. THey gambled and lost hard. THat was our plan. WE played on their greed to hit us. THey were thinking oh the glory we hit grinder and profit. THe plan litterally started year a ago or more when we built our hive. And by all means gnasher rebuild and get hit like you did with your old account and buy new one. We really dont care. We going to keep playing team ball cause it works for us. ITs really not hard. Id dare say you guys have been the easiest competition since i started ogame. Spy and fly is all you guys got. NO ninja no time back nothing just fat words with a bunch of hot air in them. oh and HOT is cheating us by playing the game better lol YOu guys need some more recs before you guys even think about hitting us again. lol WHat gnasher meant to say is that they cant compete with HOT period. We werent fortunate we planned this out to the last rec. WE knew we had you beat to the df by a long shot. YOu guys just thought you could do it. YOUr own greed killed your fleet. Even with allucien telling you guys to not do it. I guess hes the smartest person over there. Your arrogance made you not listen to the lone voice of reason in allucien. Greed arrogance bravado failure..... in that order. Dont choke on your rebuild. MIke will be done by tomorrow with not even a scratch. gnasher lost 15 percent or so and over lost more i suppose. We will think of another way to hit you vmode players lol bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaahahahahahah
      Umm we ninja you guys about 4 times, and would had returned you guys more than 4 times from deploy recall but you guys are constantly working in shady ways to get accounts banned to save fleet.

Here is a current thread which inst that active which talks a bit about whats going and hopefully ways to prevent accounts from being banned to save fleet.

Forcing a payment ban to prevent a locked fleet being hit

He
    • well, I was discussing about the hit itself excluding the resources you already have... That was the topic, wasn't it? What amuses me is that you can't accept what is right in front of you.

Flops of the Century:

• I'm pretty sure we also had nn1 threads on you and mike in the past, as well as on envy. And i think its debatable about this nn1 since we made the hit and you guys worked on TV to pick up your screw up. I was surprised I only got a message from mike until it was the time he normally got on.
    • Gnasher wrote:

Twice againts mikegrinder
      The other one the Elvir pulled... I got the df. Technically it's a ninja, but he lost. Whereas the other one, it was just my silliness, well played on that i'd say.

Gnasher wrote:

Twice againts rocky
      The one that Elvir pulled, well... he would've lost the recs if I had sent more recs, but meh... he profited from it and well played from him because we were just too focused on the deploys, but meh, it was a minor loss. TBH, I was more gutted than Rocky was haha.

The one that was a NN1 on Rocky, i'd have to say, well played on that... no words, we worked as a team and Rocky is back to being #1 fleet.

You never had a #1 on me boy, get your facts straight.

Gnasher wrote:

you guys worked on TV to pick up your screw up
      You need to calm down and turn it down a notch, the whole cheating tune is really getting old and annoying, it'll lead to a warning or a ban, just give it a break... nobody's cheating. Oh and our screw up? Please, your screw up... believe me, this was planned for a while. You guys just lack imagination.

Edit: How many times did we top 10/Top 1'd you and your team? Lost count lol, go check the board... your name is plastered all over the place.

Doubt Edit: Come to think of it, you never had a top 10 on me, I was never top 10'd to begin with in Cygnus.

Flops of the Century:

The post was edited 3 times, last by MikeGrinder6 ().

• you on the same short bus as improve.... THIS WAS PLANNED> YOUR REALLY ARE THICK SKULLED. lol Ill let mike speak for himself but im pretty sure you got message after he rec'd you silly. Just walk on and leave the thread gnasher. YOur not relevant and are one fleetsave from losing your fleet. MARK MY WORD