TOP - 01 NINJA/EPIC DRAW | Ghost [CLOSED] & Over [CLOSED] vs. MikeGrinder [HOT] & Scar (TD: 134.6G) ~TP?

    • Top 10 ACS

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • From what I can gather Rocky, he's just a big crybaby... First time we top 1'd him, he claimed we hacked his account and hit him.
      This time we're using TV(Team viewer) and outclassed him, I wonder what will be his excuse when we finish him off completely next time.

      All I can say now is, let him scream murder all he wants, it doesn't change the fact that they were outsmarted.



      Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

      Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

      Flops of the Century:

      RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
      Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
      Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415
    • Rocky Balboa wrote:

      TO bad i couldnt come out with rgamer and you guys would have had more losses. If we were cheaters we would have crashed WM long ago but nah we just playing the game and finding a few trust worthy players we can give our work to. After all wm was built off closed backs. I built it personally from 2kk points.
      Now...the last time I knew it was illegal to play 2 accts? if you built WM personally from 2kk points to now...and you couldn't bring rgamer out at the time...not adding up. You admit your the only person who ever played WM...and play rgamer... :buckteeth: That to me, seems like admittance to cheating with no ticket required. Anyway...I dont believe you should be calling anybody a hypocrite...or a cheater.

      :nono
      No sense in arguing with an idiot...they just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. :complaingrumble:
    • bahahahaha good try. But you dont grasp the english language very well to be correcting me. IF you did grasp it well you would see that no where did i say i was the only player to play it. I built it yeah sure but have let several trusted people play it. tsk tsk.... dont choke on your words. lol


      and if you werent a troll you would testify and realize that WM is still there not scrapped or hit..... but your just trolling and not using your brain to see that if we were in fact cheaters or obsessed with having number one fleets we would have already deep spaced the number three fleet in cygnus.

      with players like closed we dont have to cheat.. With good strategy they bring their fleets to us. THen claim we cheated after we send them home empty handed. hahahahahahahahahaah pretty ingenious if you ask me.. ogame is a hell of a drug. THey were looking for the high of winning and stroked out. lol

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Rocky Balboa ().

    • fOurStroKe wrote:

      Rocky Balboa wrote:

      TO bad i couldnt come out with rgamer and you guys would have had more losses. If we were cheaters we would have crashed WM long ago but nah we just playing the game and finding a few trust worthy players we can give our work to. After all wm was built off closed backs. I built it personally from 2kk points.
      Now...the last time I knew it was illegal to play 2 accts? if you built WM personally from 2kk points to now...and you couldn't bring rgamer out at the time...not adding up. You admit your the only person who ever played WM...and play rgamer... :buckteeth: That to me, seems like admittance to cheating with no ticket required. Anyway...I dont believe you should be calling anybody a hypocrite...or a cheater.
      :nono
      That may have been the case if they actually planned the hit. But they are so attracted to "glory" that they even admit to cheating but nothing will be done. I'll leave this thread so the two of you guys can keep talking about how much your trying to compensate for something in life.
    • We are waiting you to prepare some big planned ninja again or you will avoid being hitted like splash noob and get banned for 1hr and then unbanned lol tomorow im coming out i cant wait to see visit from you two :) to the next battle :)
      23. MikeGrinder HOT 89.925.696 -68.907.919
    • so...Rocky. When you say you built it personally from 2kk points...thats the same as others building the acct also? I'm just trying to grasp the English language.

      Also, denial isn't a river in Egypt... :rofl:
      No sense in arguing with an idiot...they just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. :complaingrumble:
    • I'm not involved in any of this. I'm not apart of closed nor have I been for 6 months or even have an account anymore.
      No Rocky I haven't accused you of cheating. Mike I have but it isn't accusations just facts.
      No you didn't build the warmachine account from 2kk. It was merlins however you got the keys to it.
      Yes you and Mike both have played it despite the little character you built before Mike's account became unbanned.

      That account is where it is because of you recycling inhale over and over and over and over again. Both his account and the shockwave account. Plus you know little pushes here and there like the Vincent Vega aka Sweeney Todd aka the third part of the three amigos.

      Night boys keep tearing it up looking forward to seeing what you do during the merge
    • I don't have a stake in this argument (except admiring how a bit of strategic provocative prodding can get someone the attention they want, hats off for that), but it isn't very difficult to track account history:

      MikeGrinder and merlin - does not seem to be the same account. Whatever his faults, MG was on that account first time at least as early as March 2016. Just sayin'.

      Anyway, the hit is a strange one, but looks like fun. Whoever Cygnus merges with will have a bit of life injected into them, which is always good.

      FR to everyone.
    • Sif wrote:

      I don't have a stake in this argument (except admiring how a bit of strategic provocative prodding can get someone the attention they want, hats off for that), but it isn't very difficult to track account history:

      MikeGrinder and merlin - does not seem to be the same account. Whatever his faults, MG was on that account first time at least as early as March 2016. Just sayin'.

      Anyway, the hit is a strange one, but looks like fun. Whoever Cygnus merges with will have a bit of life injected into them, which is always good.

      FR to everyone.
      thats a smart observation... the warmachine and the rgamer is where allucien is confused. He reads to much of gnasher and jon snow fake news. rofl Rgamer is merlins old one.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Rocky Balboa ().

    • thats where your wrong again. IM very aware you cant play two accounts one person. Maybe you should tell gnasher and snow that. THey have been banned several times in the last 6 months along with their multis. THe current merlin name account now ingame and i know this can be confusing is a jon snow multi. THat account and and his account got banned at the same time. SNow changed the name of the multi thinking we would be foolish enough to know the real merlin from fake news. or hes just trolling us. either way it doesnt matter. I think i realize why you left closed. I always told you that you didnt belong there. THe name changes can be annoying example the snow multi being named merlin. FUnny stuff.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Rocky Balboa ().

    • @Sif I was on the account since 2015.


      Allucien wrote:

      it isn't accusations just facts.
      Care to share proof on your so called facts?



      Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

      Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

      Flops of the Century:

      RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
      Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
      Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415