New Firefox, why did Greasemonkey and Infocompte quit working?

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • New Firefox, why did Greasemonkey and Infocompte quit working?

      After the new Firefox update today (11/15/17) Infocompte no longer works at all.

      Greasemonkey shows that it is enabled.

      Is anyone else experiencing this?

      Is it a Greasemonkey problem, a Firefox problem or an Infocompte problem?

      Or am I a complete doofus and overlooked something simple?

      Update- After looking a bit deeper, it appears Greasemonkey updated also and Firefox says it is enabled but still no Infocompte.
      Hold my Mead-I've got this.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Gornak ().

    • I suggest installing Tampermonkey, it works on new firefox and I personally didn't have any issues with scripts I'm using.
      edit:
      I just checked and infocompte works with tampermonkey, don't know what the issues is with GreasMonkey.
      Just a boy playing some dotes.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Daydreamer ().

    • Supposedly the new Greasemonkey is designed to work with the new Firefox but apparently still has some kinks.

      I'll try Tampermonkey and see if that helps.

      Thanks for the quick replies.

      Update- Switching to Tampermonkey did the trick,Infocompte is working perfectly now, thank you Daydreamer.
      Hold my Mead-I've got this.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Gornak ().