Top 01 - [TOT: 25.890.486.000] TheWeeknd [GH6] vs. Moggy Mayhem [Naked] (A: 5.574.645.000, D: 20.315.841.000)

• Top 10 Solo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Canary Wundaboy wrote:

Peshe25 wrote:

Canary Wundaboy wrote:

Peshe25 wrote:

Gh6,now we are untouchable
      Well half of you are sat in vmode yeah!
      Yep,i think that mean untouchable,but anyway open highscore and check first 5 fleet,and that is what i mean also

That's what happens when you start to feel untouchable. Karma has a habit of coming up behind you and giving you a good kick in the balls. :D
      Shit happened every day,hahaha
    • TheWeeknd wrote:

Canary Wundaboy wrote:

That's what happens when you start to feel untouchable. Karma has a habit of coming up behind you and giving you a good kick in the balls. :D
      I always felt untouchable, and Karma is still stripping in Vegas.

:D
      Off to Vegas next year so I'll have to check her out. :)

I honestly think we'll look back at the last 2 weeks of this universe as pivotal.
      When Moggy went down some serious and heartfelt conversations were had internally about whether we had any chance of bringing you guys down without him.
      It's no secret Moggy was the driving force behind the Emp ninja, he planned at least 50% of it and it wouldn't have happened without him, so him being crashed was a real loss.

Now everything has changed. We'll see you out there in the stars!
      Community Ex-Mod
      Xbox Live Gamertag - Canary Wundaboy
      PSN Gamertag - CanaryWundaboy
      Yeah I'm back.
    • Sorry i'm late! (ouch, no, not on the face)

Congrats on the NN1, Weeknd!

It's sad to see Moggy go - you were great fun to play with, mate, and hopefully we'll have another spell some time. I'm glad to see you've put the acc to work, too, those were some pretty fleetcrashes along the way - and one of them dwarfs them all ;)

Smooches to all.
      Proud member of the Pint-trilling Naked Reindeer of the Apocalypse [Naked]

Polaris