Top 01- Revenge Hit New No.1 [TOT: 10.646.929.500] drog5 [BgBd] & 1nfam0us [BgBd] & Azat [BgBd] & Bronson [BgBd] & feitsui vs. navy (A: 1.481.894.000, D: 9.165.035.500)

• Rhea pre 3rd merge Top10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Top 01- Revenge Hit New No.1 [TOT: 10.646.929.500] drog5 [BgBd] & 1nfam0us [BgBd] & Azat [BgBd] & Bronson [BgBd] & feitsui vs. navy (A: 1.481.894.000, D: 9.165.035.500)

This was bound to happen sooner or later, but Azat speed things up when he stole their debri on pyhty and they declared war on us.
      Two days ago Kavan, Navy and their friends tried to md and get Bronson while they still had him on their buddy list and checking his off times( which is lame as f... and i expected nothing less ). But Azat saw everything on time and they lost close to 50 rips on their attempt(ninja and md).
      After they failed on Bronson, Kavan and Zeros vmoded, which left Navy alone for us to do as we please.
      So we imidiatelly started grouping up and planning stuff out.
      We knew from which moon Navy did his fs, so we just needed to pop his moons and see how he did it.
      We called Jay to do it with us, cause it would be sweet for him to get his revenge and he was also close to Navy moons. When we popped his 6g moons we saw nothing in lanx so we knew it was deploy and we had to find it.
      As it turns out he did 2 days long deploy fs from g6 to g1.
      We locked in our ACS and watched Navy in shifts with Azat and Bronson lanxing him from time to time. We were ready to try to get his recall time if he comes online.
      But Navy didn't log in even once in this 2 days long fs of his and we crashed him this morning.

This one is so sweet cause its double revenge hit for us in some ways. For Jay being crashed 2 or 3 times by Navy/Kavan and for Bronson cause they tried to abuse him being on their buddy list.
      No one likes acc sharing players and abusers so i hope you'll enjoy this one.

ENJOY

On 24-11-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker drog5 [BgBd]

Deathstar 69
      Light Fighter 492.394
      Cruiser 33.000
      Destroyer 7.045

Attacker 1nfam0us [BgBd]

Deathstar 110
      Bomber 2.555
      Destroyer 10.530
      Light Fighter 134.716
      Cruiser 40.468

Attacker Azat [BgBd]

Deathstar 61
      Light Fighter 77.826
      Cruiser 9.960
      Destroyer 3.492

Attacker Bronson [BgBd]

Destroyer 27.366
      Deathstar 99
      Cruiser 92.000
      Light Fighter 500.000

Attacker feitsui

Deathstar 239

Defender navy

Small Cargo 2.751
      Large Cargo 9.604
      Light Fighter 355.420
      Colony Ship 3
      Recycler 26.299
      Espionage Probe 9.604
      Solar Satellite 871
      Deathstar 705
      Rocket Launcher 10.000
      Light Laser 10.000
      Heavy Laser 1.500
      Gauss Cannon 100
      Plasma Turret 200
      Small Shield Dome 1
      Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker drog5 [BgBd]

Deathstar 69 ( -0 )
      Light Fighter 447.271 ( -45.123 )
      Cruiser 30.076 ( -2.924 )
      Destroyer 6.415 ( -630 )

Attacker 1nfam0us [BgBd]

Deathstar 110 ( -0 )
      Bomber 2.344 ( -211 )
      Destroyer 9.563 ( -967 )
      Light Fighter 122.342 ( -12.374 )
      Cruiser 36.833 ( -3.635 )

Attacker Azat [BgBd]

Deathstar 61 ( -0 )
      Light Fighter 70.778 ( -7.048 )
      Cruiser 9.032 ( -928 )
      Destroyer 3.173 ( -319 )

Attacker Bronson [BgBd]

Destroyer 24.920 ( -2.446 )
      Deathstar 98 ( -1 )
      Cruiser 83.741 ( -8.259 )
      Light Fighter 454.290 ( -45.710 )

Attacker feitsui

Deathstar 238 ( -1 )

Defender navy

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      287.824.583 Metal, 69.943.210 Crystal and 48.952.376 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 1.481.894.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 9.165.035.500 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 1.753.608.300 metal and 1.157.879.400 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 406.720.169 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 21%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      0 Metal and 0 Crystal
      160.000.000 Metal and 160.000.000 Crystal
      1.109.071.300 Metal and 996.648.700 Crystal
      483.297.000 Metal and 0 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      1.752.368.300 Metal and 1.156.648.700 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)
      Metal: 1.112.237.883
      Crystal: 774.739.910
      Deuterium: -53.134.624
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 1.833.843.169 units.

Summary defender(s)
      Metal: -5.261.290.583
      Crystal: -3.497.249.210
      Deuterium: -813.215.876
      The defender(s) lost a total of 9.571.755.669 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4
    • :censored: .

please don't embarrass yourself any more. these sci-fi story only believe you 4-5 people from your alliance .

you are going too far

its just a :censored: game , act like it . your life dont depend on it . just play the game

Dont use that sort of language on the boards. Warned - Clittle

The post was edited 1 time, last by clittle ().

• Lol I have followed this navy's home planet for 41 hours, didnt even take my eyes over him for last 6 hours and just slept 2 hours today and look what this guy says. You dont have to yell, ask game opps about the story.
      I stole 300m debris from pythy debris. Kavan asked me to payback and I didnt. He declared war against us. I checked my acc all night so they chose bronson and shadow to pop. Kavan lost 16 ds against bronson moon. Then lost 10 against shadow moon and no success. After that zeros or navy popped shadows one moon and I sent 400 dessies to defend shadows moon which had activity although shadow was off. I took 10 dessies of zeros down there. Navy popped bronsons wrong moon at 6:375. I think they were so upset that kavan vmed. zeros vmed after him and navy left the game after having activity only at moons 6:375.
      If I wouldnt insist on it my ally wouldnt care much about it I think. Then we started popping navy moons. I lost 20 ds and couldnt pop any. bronson and shadow lost some more. we couldnt find the fleet unless feitsui popped the right place.
      Rest was about organizing to force navy for recall from his deploy from g6 to g1. But he never come online until we hit. God I wasted all that time and he didnt recall like pythy didnt recall when kavan and navy popped him. I would never expect this from navy. Whatever he came but it was too late.
      We dont care what u believe. ask game operators to check what we tell.
      I wont respond to u anymore about this.
      Enjoy the game folks...

The post was edited 1 time, last by azat ().

• azat wrote:

Lol I have followed this navy's home planet for 41 hours, didnt even take my eyes over him for last 6 hours and just slept 2 hours today and look what this guy says. You dont have to yell, ask game opps about the story.
      I stole 300m debris from pythy debris. Kavan asked me to payback and I didnt. He declared war against us. I checked my acc all night so they chose bronson and shadow to pop. Kavan lost 16 ds against bronson moon. Then lost 10 against shadow moon and no success. After that zeros or navy popped shadows one moon and Isend 400 dessies to defend shadows moon which had activity although shadow was off. I took 10 dessies down there. Navy popped bronsons wrong moon at 6:375. I think they were so upset that kavan vmed. zeros vmed after him and navy left the game after having activity only at moons 6:375.
      If I wouldnt insist on it my ally wouldnt care much about it I think. Then we started popping navy moons. I lost 20 ds and couldnt pop any. bronson and shadow lost some more. we couldnt find the fleet unless feitsui popped the right place.
      Rest was about organizing to force navy for recall from his deploy from g6 to g1. But he never come online until we hit. God I wasted all that time and he didnt recall like pythy didnt recall when kavan and navy popped him. I would never expect this from navy. Whatever he came but it was too late.
      We dont care what u believe. ask game operators to check what we tell.
      I wont respond to u anymore about this.
      Enjot the game folks
      Images
      • 7450636.jpg.png

420.78 kB, 1,308×1,500, viewed 84 times
    • Instead of being grateful and giving your congratz for trying to clean your shitty cheater uni you accuse and flame. I guess that's how it goes these days...
      Players who only use their fleet for fs want to comment on me and my ally while i had more hofs and profit in this month and a half i've been playing here then you since the begining of the uni...
      Well, go ahead and talk shit and hide with your fleets.
      That doesn't make me anything less of a player I and people who played with me on this or other unis know i am ...
      All players who know me, can tell i always fought vs cheating and abusing in this game. ffs i don't even buy dm..
      Never thought i would have to read stuff like this on my posts by players who i never seen do stuff...
      Take care of your own ally players mofse guys(545) now.
      I won't comment here anymore. Anyone who wants to discuss anything can pm me in game...

Congrats to my ally of the hit
    • western judicial system is quite clear, innocent until proven guilty.
      assuming the above stated premise, well done gents, if the story checks out then the hit is trully old-school.
    • LegacyOfDawn wrote:

western judicial system is quite clear, innocent until proven guilty.
      assuming the above stated premise, well done gents, if the story checks out then the hit is trully old-school.
      tnx god we are not westnerners so that doesnt apply to us . :)

yeah nicely done . my friend my alliance mate decided to quit , drops out my alliance coupe days before the hit we hit hit and we are masters of hunting strategy and ogame . hahahaaha
      Images
      • 7450636.jpg.png

420.78 kB, 1,308×1,500, viewed 86 times
    • Such a strange Hit
      Well i hope all is good for defender
      Enjoy the profit attacker ^^

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
      Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
      Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
      HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
      Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• Big Bad Wolf wrote:

LegacyOfDawn wrote:

western judicial system is quite clear, innocent until proven guilty.
      tnx god we are not westnerners so that doesnt apply to us . :)
      yeah nicely done . my friend my alliance mate decided to quit , drops out my alliance coupe days before the hit we hit hit and we are masters of hunting strategy and ogame . hahahaaha
      Unless taken out of context, the adjective 'western' doesn't only mean geographical position, it implies western civilization, as in the civilization developed under the influence of the Roman Empire and the Renaissance.
      As narrow-minded as it might be, the Balkan peninsula is still part of the western world.
    • hmm, old ally friend of yours for months, absolutely months, just as alliances 545 and Mofse merge, then you all disband. THEN this bullshit story comes out.

2 day long fleetsave (logged back in to VM just in time though XD) yeah because after you MD someone that's the smart thing to do. Its absolute bullshit that you think people will fall for this. Though knowing the rules "technically" you've done nothing wrong.

Morally, you're all dirty.
    • So they kill navy acc now....i think in the future they will kill kavan acc with sf story . those accounts are huge in fleets so they need a story for little children, they need time that those account cool down. maybe you drogba are not a part of that team but you know what we on Balkans say about this things: whit who you are,you are. You know that...
      I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate...