Ninja [TOT: 89.655.000] ZyWhite [RED] vs. Lieutenant Parsec [LIGHT] (A: 87.000.000, D: 2.655.000)

• Advanced 20%
    • Ninja

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ninja [TOT: 89.655.000] ZyWhite [RED] vs. Lieutenant Parsec [LIGHT] (A: 87.000.000, D: 2.655.000)

I really wish there was more of a backstory to this ninja and maybe if i had more time, i would add some more dramatic effect into my writing but not today, so here's a brief summary of what happend :D

I had spent the whole day traveling. Feeling so exhausted when i came home i just did a short fs and threw my self in the bed.
      After a while i convinced my self that it was properly a good idea to check in on my fleet and maybe see if i could find some juicy targets to end the day.

Little did i know, there was already a juicy target flying right to my frontdoor.
      I logged on 14 mins before his cruisers would arrive, did a quick sim, searched the forum after his combat techs (without luck) and started to wait.

When he did a safe probe 5mins before, i was sure that he had noticed the activity but i continued to pray for the best.
      He did a safe probe more an 1 min before his cruisers were to land on my doorstep - This was where i realized that this might actually go through.

So i waited another 40 sec and i switch over to the moon with the majority of my fleet on and did a quick but nervous jump :D

GLWRB Zywhite, im dreading the day you come back for revenge!

On 26-11-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker ZyWhite [RED]

Cruiser 3.000

Defender Lieutenant Parsec [LIGHT]

Battleship 1.080
      Bomber 185
      Destroyer 471
      Battlecruiser 290

After the battle ...

Attacker ZyWhite [RED]

Destroyed!

Defender Lieutenant Parsec [LIGHT]

Battleship 1.040 ( -40 )
      Bomber 185 ( -0 )
      Destroyer 471 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 287 ( -3 )

The defender has won the battle!

The attacker lost a total of 87.000.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 2.655.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 43.323.000 metal and 15.204.000 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.