Top 05 - [TOT: 18.249.937.000] Cognition [DoD] & General Sam [DoD] & nastynate [DoD] & Son of Thunder [Pirates] & Nelson [DoD] vs. Forbes789 [BAC] (A: 2.617.656.000, D: 15.632.281.000)

• Kallisto pre 3rd merge Top10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• On this cold Wednesday morning, I just like to read back and reflect on the responses here as I sip on some hot chocolate.
      Thank you again DoD, but you blew your one chance. GLOTR attacker, seeing as how the def didnt loose anything.

Board Admin - Ogame.us
      SMOD / GO - Ogame.se
    • I've been silent so far on this matter. I have not and never will cheat to win. I take quite offence that it would be said I would use a method to survive a hit. I hold honor and respect above all else and i treat everyone with same said values unlike some of the childish messages that came my way mainly from one an unnamed :censored: . But we Can argue or disagree till the sun sets on who is right in this matter but I'm back.

Also im advised this post is to be deleted

edit by strider
      language please
      Superprobe

The post was edited 1 time, last by strider ().

• so, let's resume

DoD boys crashed you, you bugged the game unintentionally and got the same fleet. you've clicked your space dock and won another 5bn worth of fleet. you've been banned god knows why. you're unbanned, kept your fleet intact and +5bn from wreck field. so, what are you complaining for again? by the way, didnt kevlar took your account? i guess by now, kevlar would deserve a ban for multi'ing... considering the accounts he has been on already
    • why forbes cry i dont know.
      he bugged game with 15kkk fleet that was crashed,he had almost 6kkk wf.
      got to keep fake 15kkk fleet he bugged plus crashed almost 6kkk wf from his fleet crashed.

he holds honor and fair play at the highest my butt!
      no one with honor would click wf rebuild if they had any honor.
      not suprised given his allis history.

go kill him again DoD and all of his alli
    • gomer wrote:

kevlar would deserve a ban for multi'ing... considering the accounts he has been on already
      please read and ask for help when you re-read the rules

Something must be done about this fleet duplicate + dock, if it was the duplicate that was hit, it should the dock earned ship deleted, or if the real fleet was hit then everything should be deleted.It could be either one of them, anyhow one side will always be against.

Great King Pat wrote:

For the record, no such scrap push hits have ever happened in ASSASSIN NOR would they be tolerated as long as i am leader. Everyone over here cares enough about the game to know right from wrong on this issue.

Uni 1 will be like a prison & Urza will be the big black guy that wants to bum u in da ass. Avoid at all costs. ;)
    • fishtremble wrote:

why forbes cry i dont know.
      he bugged game with 15kkk fleet that was crashed,he had almost 6kkk wf.
      got to keep fake 15kkk fleet he bugged plus crashed almost 6kkk wf from his fleet crashed.

he holds honor and fair play at the highest my butt!
      no one with honor would click wf rebuild if they had any honor.
      not suprised given his allis history.

go kill him again DoD and all of his alli
      The entire alliance was sure he would loose the fleet in the end anyway, so why would he not click wreck field?
      When you get crashed, you click wreck field. Its really not that hard of a concept and it would be our luck that the GO would say well since you didnt click wreck field then you dont get one, because logic is missing from this game. Just stop and think about that for a second.

Board Admin - Ogame.us
      SMOD / GO - Ogame.se
    • so the right thing or even the honorable thing to do is
      keep the duplicate fleet and the wreck field?

think about that for a minute kevlar.

a player gets his fleet caught and crashed fair and square.
      at nobodies fault but his own.
      then he bugs out the game meaning too or not and gets to keep his crashed fleet plus the wreck field from his his crashed duplicated fleet.

nibble on that kevlar.
      just take small bites and
      nibble while you think how :censored: that is.
      nibble away.
      let me know when you choke it down and see any fair play or honor in that.

edit by strider
      innapropriate language insinuations

The post was edited 1 time, last by strider ().

• Guys, please stop with the bug using/ cheating accusations. I’ve reported the incident for the GO in the uni to take a look at and I’m sure it will be investigated throughly.
      “War does not determine who is right — only who is left.”

GMOD but main sections are Polaris - Yildun, General and the SpamBoard
      My S/MOD is Rav3n so go annoy him if I have angered you!