[TOT: 565.514.000] Obiwan [GLoTR] & OldMate [GLoTR] vs. nrtm Sokol (A: 101.554.000, D: 463.960.000)

• Advanced 20%

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 565.514.000] Obiwan [GLoTR] & OldMate [GLoTR] vs. nrtm Sokol (A: 101.554.000, D: 463.960.000)

I had 8 mighty Light Figthers ready for combat. Trained to be the best commando in the uni.
      I sent them out to attack, but we were ambushed and even if quality beats quantity, this time it didn't seem like a fair fight.
      I called a friend, and OldMate you could say, who gladly sent reinforcements.
      With my knowledge, planning, tactical skills etc. And OldMate's meatshield we came out of this fight victorious !
      I guess nrtm Sokol you're in the wrong neighbourhood, or maybe you can start fleetsaving, because turtles never last !
      GLOTR.

#2 Kamikaze fight

On 25-12-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Obiwan [GLoTR]

Light Fighter 8

Attacker OldMate [GLoTR]

Destroyer 2.222
      Battleship 8.888
      Battlecruiser 1.111
      Cruiser 22.222
      Light Fighter 88.888

Defender nrtm Sokol

Small Cargo 1.000
      Large Cargo 40
      Light Fighter 5.000
      Heavy Fighter 28
      Cruiser 500
      Recycler 50
      Espionage Probe 80
      Destroyer 60
      Battlecruiser 20
      Rocket Launcher 10.000
      Light Laser 1.000
      Heavy Laser 7.500
      Gauss Cannon 6.200
      Ion Cannon 1.500
      Plasma Turret 700
      Small Shield Dome 1
      Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Obiwan [GLoTR]

Light Fighter 8 ( -0 )

Attacker OldMate [GLoTR]

Destroyer 2.220 ( -2 )
      Battleship 8.818 ( -70 )
      Battlecruiser 1.104 ( -7 )
      Cruiser 20.997 ( -1.225 )
      Light Fighter 73.642 ( -15.246 )

Defender nrtm Sokol

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      7.999.719 Metal, 5.869.021 Crystal and 6.388.597 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 101.554.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 463.960.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 74.078.200 metal and 28.198.100 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 20.257.337 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 8.359.919
      Crystal: 8.816.121
      Deuterium: 3.803.597
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 20.979.637 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -268.667.719
      Crystal: -173.461.021
      Deuterium: -42.088.597
      The defender(s) lost a total of 484.217.337 units.