False missile alarm on Hawaii

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I am sure that it was more so since over 25 to 30 years in most states they have failed to update fall out shelter locations taking down the signs that say where they are have not changed out or updated food stocks in those facilities. have not ran a yearly drill so people know how to react and where to go. in the event of an icbm attack.

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
      ogame.support.gameforge.com/en
    • Fallout shelters were speculative early on and didn't provide nearly as much protection as previously indicated. Pending the type of ICBM, the devastation can vary as does the protection of these fallout shelters. Unless you've hunkered down inside a vault like Iron Mountain, or have access to military provisions, chances are slim you'll be surviving any ICBM blast. With the advancement of nuclear research and subsequently the potency of nuclear arms, there's no such thing as a fallout shelter for civilian populations. Our best option is to have faith in humanity, and hope that the decades old armistice continuously holds valid, despite non-nuclear countries making consistent efforts in obtaining equivalent technologies (IE: North Korea).

EDIT: Italicized my coy ideology, in retrospect I realize we're not talking about humanity. We're talking about over-privileged man-children having a feud and not being reasonable enough to come to mutual terms of peace.

Trouble wrote:

Sounds like an expert clicker to me :D

Doc Brown wrote:

I have read several of your posts elsewhere over a number of years. I find your mental state to be disturbing and you probably need professional help.
      What you write in the spam section doesn't have much impact on the game as a whole ... But I don't like to see you attempting to influence normal players in universe 1.
    • yeah i do agree most shelters are not what they should be.
      and I was hearing about Japan as well. last night.
      to me a true fall out shelter will be 500 to 800 feet deep into volcanic rock or granite or other varying stone types that have prove to hold up.
      contain a water supply from an under ground aquafer an indoor green house thats large enough to provide fruits and veggies to 3000 people as well as an area for an under ground farm for meat and dairy products.

air filtration systems that are self cleaning so the filters only need changed every few years instead of every week.
      medical supplies surgery rooms sundries in an amount to last 40 to 50 years

I know the complex would be massive . as well as not fisable for some locations

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
    • It's actually a lot more feasible for the affluent than is being stipulated. You did bring up the prospect of regional aquifers, too bad those are in the works of being turned into proprietorships so "purified" bottled water companies can continue to drain the natural regional supply.

Trouble wrote:

Doc Brown wrote:

I have read several of your posts elsewhere over a number of years. I find your mental state to be disturbing and you probably need professional help.
      What you write in the spam section doesn't have much impact on the game as a whole ... But I don't like to see you attempting to influence normal players in universe 1.
    • I know Rev. I lived in S.A. for 6 years or so and we got ours from an aquifer.
      lucky where I live at now about a 15 minute hike from my place is a cave that goes back to four chambers in basic granite. maybe 340 feet under ground.
      and placing moss lycan and ferns with a water screen and copper condensers along the walls is not a far reach or running solar power and adding a door.

• Truly, but you're going to want several tonnes of steel blocking that entrance. Rudimentary water purification systems can be contrived out of most household assets, including colanders, sifters, aluminum foil, copper screens (personally recommending aluminum screens for oxidization resistance), lint traps, clean cloths, funnels, etc. Hell, we actually have access to most materials needed to make home-made batteries (do not use your fecal matter as indicated in pop cultural films). I would honestly encourage more trade work for youths, simply because our current level of technological sustenance is too high. My cousin, Linda (VA), is a master black smith, silver smith, carpenter, mason, and even has a Gold Dragon in Tai Chi. Not to mention she and her husband have a vineyard, chickens/roosters, and even a Cartesian well; though I think a lot of this stems from them both being Dead Heads.

Trouble wrote:

Doc Brown wrote:

• LOl yeah now for the door i had in mind it would be 12 inches of lead covered in 10 inches of cobalt steel and 14 inches of titanium. on balanced hinges.

and yeah clean water is not to hard to get here. and using solar power to circulate the water up thru the copper tubing and pipes with the plant life growing around it and drawing the air through it would clean the air from about half the garbage the rest can be ran through a charcoal bag and nylon stockings covered in vasaline or silica gel. that has copper fillings it it to kill bacteria

• There will be no sunlight after the fallout, it will be aeons of darkness.

Trouble wrote:

Doc Brown wrote:

• True there will be about 9 to 11 years of dark sky's but after 8 to 13 months there will be enough light to operate some solar panels in maybe 30 regions around the world for maybe 5 to 6 hours a day. till the sky clears up even more there are about 140 plant types you can use as organic batteries. to operate some electrical devices. but those will have to be run for short periods of time.
      the easiest solution is if your shelter has running water to set up a water wheel and a generator to provide power to run the air filtration systems and other important neccesities