[TOT: 14.267.000] franky four fingers [FU2] vs. Lieutenant Parsec [GLoTR] (A: 14.207.000, D: 60.000)

    • Uriel

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • [TOT: 14.267.000] franky four fingers [FU2] vs. Lieutenant Parsec [GLoTR] (A: 14.207.000, D: 60.000)

      There isn't much of a story to this since im still wondering why he launched in the first place.

      I was casually probing a bit around when i noticed inc probes from franky and a few mins later a small squad of BC appeared in my overview.
      Since i only had 200k deut and 180 probes on the moon with activity on half my planets & moons, i figured it must have been a quick mistake and that he would recall long before impact, so i just ignored it and continued with whatever i was doing before.

      To my surprise he didn't, so i did a quick sim 1min before and jumped 1k bc over to greet his ships.




      On 17-01-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:


      Attacker franky four fingers [FU2]
      ________________________________________________

      Large Cargo 1
      Battlecruiser 167

      _________________________________________

      Defender Lieutenant Parsec [GLoTR]
      ________________________________________________

      Battlecruiser 1.000
      Light Laser 224
      Small Shield Dome 1

      _________________________________________


      After the battle ...

      Attacker franky four fingers [FU2]
      ________________________________________________

      Destroyed!
      _________________________________________

      Defender Lieutenant Parsec [GLoTR]
      ________________________________________________

      Battlecruiser 1.000 ( -0 )
      Light Laser 194 ( -30 )
      Small Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )

      _________________________________________


      The defender has won the battle!

      The attacker lost a total of 14.207.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 60.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 3.511.200 metal and 4.680.200 crystal.

      The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The defender(s) captured the debris.



      Summary of profit/losses:



      Summary attackers(s)

      Metal: -5.016.000
      Crystal: -6.686.000
      Deuterium: -2.505.000
      The attacker(s) lost a total of 14.207.000 units.


      Summary defender(s)

      Metal: 3.466.200
      Crystal: 4.665.200
      Deuterium: 0
      The defender(s) made a profit of 8.131.400 units.



      Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4
    • Nice my friend, seeing a lot of weird stuff lately...That's about the same with my Ninja (not posted) a few days ago...make no sense.. Or crazy people going nuts over a few cargoes! or maybe because of that trolling in the forum...they think 1 mistake makes us all fools! so they try foolish things!
      GLoTR
    • Oh god, glad somebody finally got his ass. Here we can see the master fleeter at his best, ladies and gents, frankie four gingers.
      Dear player, you have been punished for not performing a fleet save correctly.
      Pay attention next time and take care of your fleet.

      Please follow the fleet save rules and stay safe.
    • Ok, i get that this was a mistake, but... safety prob? keeping an eye on your target? It shows you in galaxy view if you have ships attacking/transporting/deploying to a certain place. Sorry to say, this is a pure nooby thing to do. part of me wants him to not learn :)

      Nice ninja defender, easy, simple.... free, what more needs to be said :)
    • my names thevilone not oldmate , i know it was a lost , was busy with the kids but i see when a loss is a loss not an almost win

      i wont spend 3 days contemplating a reply and talk so much BS that i even call myself a liar in my own reply

      i know which way is north and which way is south
    • myst.........when you send attack of what was meant to be just a few cargo and a few bc then you dont need to check it? evilone said he sent wrong fleet to wrong planet you nubber? we dont check attacks of this size just the big ones

      cofters you got slapped so hard and come here and think its funny lololol? 187bc is nothing compared to what you lost? hope your rebuld goes well tho, you keep building that bs only fleet and even i will be able to slap that



      thanks for the sig blackadder you nubber
    • improve wrote:

      myst.........when you send attack of what was meant to be just a few cargo and a few bc then you dont need to check it? evilone said he sent wrong fleet to wrong planet you nubber? we dont check attacks of this size just the big ones
      And this entire thread is why you should :) , maybe small, but should take of your fleet, 130 BC here, 130 BC there... ends up being alot of BC ;)
    • bongi wrote:

      Drunken_Shadow wrote:

      so i did a quick sim 1min before and jumped 1k bc over to greet his ships.
      Im just confused why you had to sim 1k BC v 167BC!!!!!
      Christ....I cant believe I have to respond to this since it should be very easy to understand if you just think for a sec... I wanted to know how many RC to jump to the moon............

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Parsec ().

    • Drunken_Shadow wrote:

      bongi wrote:

      Drunken_Shadow wrote:

      so i did a quick sim 1min before and jumped 1k bc over to greet his ships.
      Im just confused why you had to sim 1k BC v 167BC!!!!!
      Christ....I cant believe I have to respond to this since it should be very easy to understand if you just think for a sec... I wanted to know how many RC to jump to the moon............
      Still dont see the point!! easy to calc!!
    • bongi wrote:

      Drunken_Shadow wrote:

      bongi wrote:

      Drunken_Shadow wrote:

      so i did a quick sim 1min before and jumped 1k bc over to greet his ships.
      Im just confused why you had to sim 1k BC v 167BC!!!!!
      Christ....I cant believe I have to respond to this since it should be very easy to understand if you just think for a sec... I wanted to know how many RC to jump to the moon............
      Still dont see the point!! easy to calc!!
      Lol. So what exactly is the conclusion you are trying to reach here?