ExTop - [TOT: 133.052.000] warmaster [FLEET] vs. SuperMario [XETA] (A: 22.358.000, D: 110.694.000)

• Xanthus

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ExTop - [TOT: 133.052.000] warmaster [FLEET] vs. SuperMario [XETA] (A: 22.358.000, D: 110.694.000)

Well the universes most wanted sat basher is down ! Kag messaged on skype saying supermario just launched full fleet so we had to act fast .. he went afk for mario to think he is off and moved last 10 seconds during that time we got his timeback to the planet... i had very low deut so cyclers were a big problem had to launch 10min late so didnt get full DF but still got 37m so 15m profits and biggest sat basher down i know alot of people will be happy to see this ! he congrated us so GLOTR he got alot of df so should help him recover faster until next time :)

On 19-01-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker warmaster [FLEET]

Small Cargo 5.174
      Light Fighter 18.224
      Cruiser 4.076

Defender SuperMario [XETA]

Small Cargo 540
      Large Cargo 53
      Light Fighter 6.309
      Heavy Fighter 585
      Cruiser 476
      Battleship 229
      Bomber 60
      Solar Satellite 26
      Destroyer 139
      Battlecruiser 304
      Rocket Launcher 59
      Light Laser 121
      Heavy Laser 9
      Gauss Cannon 4
      Ion Cannon 1

After the battle ...

Attacker warmaster [FLEET]

Small Cargo 4.188 ( -986 )
      Light Fighter 14.563 ( -3.661 )
      Cruiser 3.946 ( -130 )

Defender SuperMario [XETA]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 22.358.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 110.694.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 55.772.500 metal and 30.813.300 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 0 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The enormous amounts of free metal and crystal drew together.
      A moon was formed around the planet with a diameter of 8.717 km.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 40.217.500
      Crystal: 24.270.300
      Deuterium: -260.000
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 64.227.800 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -64.555.500
      Crystal: -37.620.500
      Deuterium: -8.518.000
      The defender(s) lost a total of 110.694.000 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4
    • and good times were had by ALL inna Skype chat...

gratz on this hit, roll on mah bruthah ...

@ defender ... meh ... not sure what to say ... have a nice rebuild ?

@KAG ... thoughts and prayers to you and @Zaffie ... :golly:

Look for me on#Knuck in IRC.

<+umakhelwane>Sarsa is the reason he talks like that anyway.blame him.it's always Sarsa
      <@Florence>I like that reasoning
      <+Sarsaparilla>EVERYTHING is my fault
    • Glad i could be of assistance.

Mario along with a few others have been on my list for doing this to recently, so many probing me and im just sat waiting on the launch, Tonight Mario was the person who took the bait after putting a mobile insystem to try for my fleet.

Quickly alerted the guys about it, calculations put in place and the blind timeback landing time was calculated.
      Thanks to the team on skype who were on standby during this bait and for WM for not messing up this timeback ^^

GJ guys <3
    • the guy who insist himself the best player here.. telling me if you dont buy officers and spend dm on the game you will get kicked out of the alliance.. well played you are now on the wrongg side wooopp.. lets all welcome our best super mario player lol thats better.. ogame is too much for you...
      well played wm enjoy the profit.. good job there
      No Fr deffender :) dont ever put much confidence in your skills you will get it one day.. now insta v mode and quit like you do in other unis ?? lel..
    • Can't ACS here, but you can most certainly timeback a slow fleet and smack it down. WP Kyle on the bait, sarsa on the madmaths and wm as always our go to noob who is always there. :)
      Wish I was not sleeping so I can send you some gas for those recs, feels kinda bad not having enough gas to secure all the df.
      FR SuperMario, you did bash my sats once with full fleet for some lousy profits, so can't say I'm not a bit pleased by this. :)
    • Seems you having fun here mate, wished i had listened and joined you here, but more then 2 unis is a no no for me, or my wife devorces me :)

Good you got a satbasher, no honour in killing sats....and no one likes a satbasher anyway, so def got what he wanted,

Have fun in that insane fast uni
    • Congrats warmaster for that hit. It hurt hard and is the seconde tiime in 10 years when i lost my fleet.I have do many mistakes in a very short time and is your time to glory.... But like an vampire, i have the ability to regenerate my power in the middle of the night.

For the oihers targets who talk here.: Dont be too optimistic. I harvested 50 kk from 86 kk total debris...and i have some ships on repair. I have the best battle tecks and i'm very hungry. Is any shame to destroy yours sats and i will do again and again , building another fleet from your blood ....

Soo congrats warmaster ...and see you soon ingame...

PS. Warning,,, you are just a liar. Ours allymat8s knows that is not real what you say. I will put your flleet here...try to dont lose your pile of toys against another.

And you Cat ....you miss me honey
    • I really hate sats bashers, but guys, this is a 70% DF universe and I see many top players leaving something like 400 sats behind 1.000 Rocket Launchers or even less. Maybe they feel too overconfident because they are top players and don't get much probing, but I see a lot of small players getting farmed for much less.

This said, I don't know SuperMario, so I'm not commenting anything about him specifically.

WP Warmaster and very nice fleet composition, FR defender.
      W4RNING
      ITAlian player

"CHALLENGING US IS POSSIBLE
      DEFEATING US IS IMPROBABLE"
    • MPeace wrote:

Congrats warmaster for that hit. It hurt hard and is the seconde tiime in 10 years when i lost my fleet.I have do many mistakes in a very short time and is your time to glory.... But like an vampire, i have the ability to regenerate my power in the middle of the night.

For the oihers targets who talk here.: Dont be too optimistic. I harvested 50 kk from 86 kk total debris...and i have some ships on repair. I have the best battle tecks and i'm very hungry. Is any shame to destroy yours sats and i will do again and again , building another fleet from your blood ....

Soo congrats warmaster ...and see you soon ingame...

PS. Warning,,, you are just a liar. Ours allymat8s knows that is not real what you say. I will put your flleet here...try to dont lose your pile of toys against another.

And you Cat ....you miss me honey
      nooooooo, i donno wanna be vampire cat, trust cats blood aint that good for you. Anyways im lvling my power plants asap
    • Thanx..Predator ... And normally. i will stay . I have lost some precious days , but that is my first litlle mistake in that univers. But you dont know me and my account. I love my account buillded in blood ....and we can be very lethale together :)

SEE you Ingame ......and sell the sats , man :)