Easiest Ninja Ever [TOT: 86.615.500] Zool [GoG] vs. Stratoverus (A: 83.893.000, D: 2.722.500)

• Basic 20%
    • Ninja

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Easiest Ninja Ever [TOT: 86.615.500] Zool [GoG] vs. Stratoverus (A: 83.893.000, D: 2.722.500)

Been a while since I've posted here. I've been a quiet miner ever since my fleet crash months ago.
      Anyways, story time.
      Well, I refreshed while I was at work and saw an attack coming. I was sorta surprised as I don't get attacked much but saw it was for 10 hours. I was like... dang, wtf, why so long? Looked at the fleet, was kinda confused cause it wasn't terribly big, simm'd it against my super small defense... turns out I miraculously win.
      I felt bad for the dude, figured it was a bad fleetsave, probably meant to go to the debris field(Y u do that anyways tho... deploy deploy deploy!)
      Anyways, I have no fleet, so I got someone to recycle the debris for me paying the duet cost(You know who you are... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
      Good luck on the rebuild attacker. We all make mistakes, just sometimes they're costly ones.

On 31-01-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Zool [GoG]

Small Cargo 2.283
      Large Cargo 1.289
      Light Fighter 278
      Heavy Fighter 13
      Recycler 1.227
      Destroyer 28
      Deathstar 3
      Battlecruiser 29

Defender Stratoverus

Large Cargo 400
      Solar Satellite 494
      Rocket Launcher 45.000
      Light Laser 15.000
      Heavy Laser 5.000
      Gauss Cannon 1.000
      Plasma Turret 200
      Small Shield Dome 1
      Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Zool [GoG]

Destroyed!

Defender Stratoverus

Large Cargo 395 ( -5 )
      Solar Satellite 489 ( -5 )
      Rocket Launcher 44.378 ( -622 )
      Light Laser 14.815 ( -185 )
      Heavy Laser 4.940 ( -60 )
      Gauss Cannon 992 ( -8 )
      Plasma Turret 198 ( -2 )
      Small Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )
      Large Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )

The defender has won the battle!

The attacker lost a total of 83.893.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 2.722.500 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 30.143.400 metal and 24.214.400 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -12.888.600
      Crystal: -10.337.600
      Deuterium: -6.309.000
      The attacker(s) lost a total of 29.535.200 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -2.171.500
      Crystal: -472.500
      Deuterium: -78.500
      The defender(s) lost a total of 2.722.500 units.