Ex Top 10 - [TOT: 325.262.500] FuZe [O_S] vs. dzevko [B-P] (A: 51.776.000, D: 273.486.500)

• Wezn

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ex Top 10 - [TOT: 325.262.500] FuZe [O_S] vs. dzevko [B-P] (A: 51.776.000, D: 273.486.500)

Greetings Wezn, however many of you there may be left! I’ve been a bit quiet lately, busy life, new uni etc etc so I’ve been chilling a bit but decided tonight to look around.

Now you may remember I’ve run into B-P a couple times before and have always had a keen interest in visiting the others. I’ve seen dzevkos fleet a few times and never worked out why it was on his planet rather than his moon, and tbh his buddy always looked tastier anyway. With that in mind I thought I’d drop a phalanx on his planet and sure enough, an incoming fleet deploying in 3 hours, surely it wouldn’t be that easy? Now I have my own way if phalanxing deployments, what’s the point in a 1 sec phalanx? If they’re offline it wouldn’t mater if it was a few secs behind, if they’re on it’ll be recalled. So I gave It 7 secs, if he’s off I’ll get it, if he’s on then he may try and save instead of recalling and hopefully lag or mistakes may work in my favour. Well I sent my recs nice and early and when it came time to launch attacking ships the lag worked against me.... same time as recs. on my event window it showed recs first so I knew I had missed the debris. I quickly sent my remaining recs and asked around for help, and as luck has it my buddy Darth Assassin was at hand to help out, only he would get there 2 hours after the hit but so be it.

The strange thing was that I saw activity on his main when I launched, I guess he either checked and idled or he did indeed try to save but screwed it’s up. Not my concern, the hit went through and despite the recycler mess up I cleared most of it and the remaining 45m metal was only slightly deminished by the time darth arrived, dzevko took abou 8m metal but I didn’t mind too much ;)

I don’t usually do dedications but I have a few.
    Darth - top guy, always on hand to help out.
    O_S - great bunch of guys, pleasure to play with and the thing that has kept me in a quiet uni for so long.
    Dzevko - despite the horrible things he said he would do to my baby daughter, I’m sure it was just frustration at being nooby enough to be phalanxed at this point in the game. Besides, I’ll enjoy the resources.

Finally a dedication to all the blue vacation p*ussies in this uni, the guys killing it. Particular shout outs to most of the B-P and Sniper guys, leading the way in idling and being quitters. You guys are awesome :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anyway here it is :) Thanks again for bailing me out darth;

On 22-02-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker FuZe [O_S]

Small Cargo 10.000
    Light Fighter 35.000
    Cruiser 3.500
    Battlecruiser 3.500

Defender dzevko [B-P]

Small Cargo 102
    Large Cargo 1.071
    Light Fighter 11.007
    Heavy Fighter 319
    Cruiser 970
    Battleship 1.168
    Colony Ship 1
    Recycler 759
    Espionage Probe 80
    Bomber 43
    Solar Satellite 83
    Destroyer 48
    Battlecruiser 890
    Rocket Launcher 3.358
    Light Laser 510
    Heavy Laser 437
    Gauss Cannon 65
    Ion Cannon 94
    Plasma Turret 6
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    6.637.854 Metal, 3.021.428 Crystal and 1.501.573 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 51.776.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 273.486.500 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 132.097.000 metal and 71.890.700 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 11.160.855 units.

After the battle ...

Attacker FuZe [O_S]

Small Cargo 7.360 ( -2.640 )
    Light Fighter 25.855 ( -9.145 )
    Cruiser 3.346 ( -154 )
    Battlecruiser 3.498 ( -2 )

Defender dzevko [B-P]

Destroyed!

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
    88.549.300 Metal and 71.550.700 Crystal
    36.022.200 Metal and 0 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):
    124.571.500 Metal and 71.550.700 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 95.354.354
    Crystal: 58.989.128
    Deuterium: 1.163.573
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 155.507.055 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -171.443.854
    Crystal: -93.167.428
    Deuterium: -20.036.073
    The defender(s) lost a total of 284.647.355 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4
  • Nice Hit Fuze.
    I mean rlly nice hit.
    I usually dont respond on the board or post anything, but I just love to read your intros to your hits, i must say...

I wouldn't respond to this one also tbh, but one Your sentence made me respond :)

Mute wrote:

Finally a dedication to all the blue vacation p*ussies in this uni, the guys killing it. Particular shout outs to most of the B-P and Sniper guys, leading the way in idling and being quitters. You guys are awesome

I played ogame.de (uni1, uni3 and uni5), ogame.ba (uni3 and uni8), ogame.org (uni 12, uni Wezn), and I must be honest and say I never played uni where two strongest fleeter alliances play and fly together, I have NEVER experienced that in ogame UNI. Instead of You guys trying to get each other, Siths nad OS fly together, now that's what i call P*ussies, not people who go VM??, what's the problem with people going to VM, and why would you call them pussies? They are not killing this uni. This way Siths and OS are practically the only ones flying safely in Wezn. I have talked to some poeple about it ingame, and I got info that even some Siths are not happy with this situation.

I hope everyone is having a good day :)
    Fuze, once again nice hit, I hope u understand what I wrote, no hard feelings...

Defender FR,

cheers and GL everyone,
    Lega
  • LeeZg. wrote:

Nice Hit Fuze.
    I mean rlly nice hit.
    I usually dont respond on the board or post anything, but I just love to read your intros to your hits, i must say...

I wouldn't respond to this one also tbh, but one Your sentence made me respond :)

Mute wrote:

Finally a dedication to all the blue vacation p*ussies in this uni, the guys killing it. Particular shout outs to most of the B-P and Sniper guys, leading the way in idling and being quitters. You guys are awesome
    I played ogame.de (uni1, uni3 and uni5), ogame.ba (uni3 and uni8), ogame.org (uni 12, uni Wezn), and I must be honest and say I never played uni where two strongest fleeter alliances play and fly together, I have NEVER experienced that in ogame UNI. Instead of You guys trying to get each other, Siths nad OS fly together, now that's what i call P*ussies, not people who go VM??, what's the problem with people going to VM, and why would you call them pussies? They are not killing this uni. This way Siths and OS are practically the only ones flying safely in Wezn. I have talked to some poeple about it ingame, and I got info that even some Siths are not happy with this situation.

Fuze, once again nice hit, I hope u understand what I wrote, no hard feelings...

Defender FR,

cheers and GL everyone,
    Lega
    To clarify, the vacation quitters and vacation inactives. A quick look around and you’ll see plenty. When numbers are so few, it’s hard to see so many big fleets indefinitely vacationed and most likely quit.

On the sith/O_S issue, Darth Assassin is the only one I fly with, it’s not alliance wide, just one individual, and believe me if they got their act together there are plenty of big fleets able to still take us down, fear and lack of communication is what prevents many from doing so.

The post was edited 1 time, last by MuTe ().

• LeeZg. wrote:

Nice Hit Fuze.
    I mean rlly nice hit.

Mute wrote:

Defender FR,

cheers and GL everyone,
    Lega
    Hmm, not entirely true. There are some current NAP between individuals within both alliances but not between the alliances whole, I'm sure those NAP's won't be around forever, they are fleeters after all!

Exxplosion, Bardock and LifeBitties will validate my statement here as they have all flown at me and I at them!

GL & HF most importantly.

P.S. Dzevko that is poor etiquette you absolute scumbag.
  • I want on Vacay because work load is heavy :(. Is hard for a corp salesman on the street yo!

I personally know I am a target for some of OS guys(77 almost got me once, lol), despite me being a lowly still, but i didnt vmode because of that, being a target is actually the only thing that has been exciting for me with the current POP drop trends. Calling someone a pussy vmoding, it is a bit out of turn. ;)

Lets be honest, Uni is dying because of the speed servers opening up so soon after this one lol

anyways, very nice hit!
  • DanDanas wrote:

I want on Vacay because work load is heavy :(. Is hard for a corp salesman on the street yo!

I personally know I am a target for some of OS guys(77 almost got me once, lol), despite me being a lowly still, but i didnt vmode because of that, being a target is actually the only thing that has been exciting for me with the current POP drop trends. Calling someone a pussy vmoding, it is a bit out of turn. ;)

Lets be honest, Uni is dying because of the speed servers opening up so soon after this one lol

anyways, very nice hit!
    Is not only about new Uni's. Its hard as F.ck to compete with fleets that need 5 players to take down.
    But this is old conversation with a lot of bla bla and no one cares.
    New players come and see the unbalance game that this is and go away. easy...

About what Lega wrote, my opinion goes a little to his side, even me been a Siths. I understant that you guys maded friendship, that is right and is legit, but im little sad that all of you are top fleetrs.
  • Nice hit buddy, i saw lanx once on his other planet (i think like 80 mil def..) and sent recs first but he came back and recalled before the hit.. i would have calculated recalled deploy time but with busy work didnt have much time. Btw 7 secs was nice thinking..

Thankz for the dedication and glad i could be of help.

I have naps with Fuze and 7 and Bad Apple and those who i trade with... and all others in O_S are targets for me. Ask fakir how many times i launch on him EVERYDAY lol...
    And Fuze and 7, being my buddies, still try as hard as they can to hunt down Sithlord fleets as well.
    Long story short.. NAP of 3 guys wont kill the uni... and even if we were to do a goodbye hit or something and quit uni..uni WILL NOT come alive.. it will be rather more dead and less interesting than even now...

Once again.. good hit and FR defender.. and plz those who getting hit, dont quit.. stay with us, like Alexias, after being hit by Sam still stayed with us. That is the spirit!!

Sorry for the boring essay.. have a good day gentlemen and ladies.. <3
    Lol what to say.. Been there.. Done that!
  • Great find Fuze, enjoy the profits :beer:

BTW, better not espo the wife again, or she takes you out :blackeye:

Also for players who do not know, but my wife is with Sith, and even she gets probed by my alliance O_S , if she not fs she lose fleet also ( and other way around also ) So NAP's have nothing to do with dead uni, that is done by Gameforge, because they open too many uni's too often.

FR def,