Under Attack - Need help about Phalanx

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Under Attack - Need help about Phalanx

Hello everyone !

This is my first post in this forum and I hope I can also contribute to this forum in the future. I played this game many years ago and have just started again. (still a noob) I made some research about Phalanx system, fleet save and moons but still have some questions. Few days ago a very strong 2-3 players attacked my main planet and destroyed my defense and all ships. I have 5 planets, 3 of them on the same galaxy and solar system, 1 of them is at the same galaxy but another solar system and the last one is at another galaxy. So I started sending my resources on long journeys between each other which was going pretty good right now but I realised that my opponents started using phalanx on my planets. 2 of my planets were far away from my main 3 planets and they were my "safe planets". So my question is, when someone uses phalanx, can they see the planet which my fleet is going ? Because if these 2 safe planets are compromised, I have nothing to do.... Is there anything can I do to save my resources ? Right now I am just trying to develop my planets, not building fleets to fight so protecting my resources is my first priority. What do you guys suggest me to do ? I need help, they keep attacking :sad2:
    • If they lanx the planet you launched from they can see where it’s going. Your best bet is to get moons since they aren’t lanxable. Also if they time your deploy you can always recall and a recalled deployment is not lanxable. But if they are lanxing every 3-5 seconds then there is a chance they could time you back anyway. Hope this helps!
      “War does not determine who is right — only who is left.”

GMOD but main sections are Polaris - Yildun, General and the SpamBoard
      My S/MOD is Rav3n so go annoy him if I have angered you!
    • lovethisgame wrote:

Thanks for your reply clittle :) I don't think I can get a moon because I don't have any friends in this game sadly :( I think I will try my best to be online and watch out for attacks when my fleets are travelling :/
      Create a thread in your uni offering to trade shots. Be sure and post the fleet that you will attack with I.e. for a regular uni would be 1667 light fighters. Also I have seen people leave exact 20% shots sitting just inviting people to come smack them. Either way, having moons in this game is 100% essential. You may try and pair one of these tactics up with a 40% moon chance special in order to increase your odds. GL to you and may the moon gods be with you :D
      “War does not determine who is right — only who is left.”

GMOD but main sections are Polaris - Yildun, General and the SpamBoard
      My S/MOD is Rav3n so go annoy him if I have angered you!
    • there is also the M.O.O.N.S feature where you can employ the services of pirates for DM.

i have used this in new universes where people are less willing, or unable to afford multiple moon shots. the likeliness of getting a moon is about the same, and you don't get any DF from it - but achieving a moon in early game gives you a distinct advantage.
      MOST HATED RANK #2

TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518