Return Hit, Funny story [TOT: 363.026.000] Thunder [b00m] vs. SlimLacy [TRI] (A: 37.252.000, D: 325.774.000)

• Advanced 20%

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Return Hit, Funny story [TOT: 363.026.000] Thunder [b00m] vs. SlimLacy [TRI] (A: 37.252.000, D: 325.774.000)

Told his alliance leader that TRI should join up with Boom. He told me that he wasn't going to "bend the knee" and that I should consider making the uni more balanced and fair by breaking up boom. Obviously that isn't happening anytime soon.

Anyways, So i attacked The leader's turtle shell with 3 waves of RIPs....at which point the guy goes V mode. I recalled. I then looked at the same system and Poor SlimLacy had a huge 800m Shell too and in the same alliance. So, once my rips came back I let him know that his alliance leader wasn't around to accept my Diplomats so he was the runner up. It however wasn't too late. Offer declined again :(

About an hour into the rip flight all of a sudden he started sending probes and sent a small fleet at me. Sent a bunch of probes and then recalled. I sent a bunch of messages and he ignored them all :(
    So, whatever....back to doing what i was doing and 5 mins later he resends a bigger fleet now at my planet. I wait....slowly.....thinking no way. 3 mins to go, past the point of no return i figure i jump my fleet and go to defend my planet. I somehow lag though and so my ships don't reach my planet in time......alas sent everything off my planet and figure my defense gets smacked after all.

He however recalls with 1 second to go. So, i move my ships back to my moon and set up to phalanx hit him on the way home. Sadly, i thought at first I'd have to smack through 800m in defense so i only sent my LFs and battleships. MY bcs, don't like defense.

So I send....expecting a shell to be in the way too, but alas, it seems he used the merchant to eat his shell up which is where this fleet all of a sudden came from. He insta built it from defense resources.

Anyways, the rest is below. Now, i typed all this out and am posting a hit i normally wouldn't bother to share. If the trolls come out, I'm not doing it again. If the post is ignored, i'm not doing it again either.

On 06-03-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Thunder [b00m]

Cruiser 1
    Light Fighter 565.364
    Battleship 35.056

Defender SlimLacy [TRI]

Light Fighter 15.791
    Heavy Fighter 2
    Cruiser 867
    Battleship 1.072
    Espionage Probe 27
    Destroyer 878
    Rocket Launcher 31.615
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Thunder [b00m]

Cruiser 1 ( -0 )
    Light Fighter 556.051 ( -9.313 )
    Battleship 35.056 ( -0 )

Defender SlimLacy [TRI]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 325.745 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 37.252.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 325.774.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 135.508.800 metal and 63.831.600 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 325.745 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 107.569.800
    Crystal: 54.518.600
    Deuterium: 325.745
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 162.414.145 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -228.935.000
    Crystal: -81.935.000
    Deuterium: -15.229.745
    The defender(s) lost a total of 326.099.745 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4
  • con·ceit·ed
    kənˈsēdəd/
    adjective

1. excessively proud of oneself

Will be a few days before i hit that. In truth though, wasn't my sole accomplishment. Couldn't of done it without Boom.

With that said, this is my last post on the board for awhile. Not going to bother showing anyone outside of boom my CR reports any longer for sure.
    Images
    • not proud yet.PNG

12.11 kB, 806×103, viewed 81 times
  • To play at any less than your full potential is disrespectful to your opponents.

If you really believe that I'm not suppose to crash/raid anything that is profitable than you are simply playing the wrong game.
  • do you really think that you've reached that rank by your hard work ... typically thats why the whole uni disrespect you xD

well pretty funny story *laugh*laugh*... is when someone say i will not post hit.. but whenever finally find hit.. post it.
    Nice hit anw enjoy the profit.. well played.
  • Thunder wrote:

To play at any less than your full potential is disrespectful to your opponents.
    Thought I would highlight a little word in there... because it seems you are playing b00ms full potential.. or rather... there "tribute", and then asking alliances to join to boost your "tribute" and bashing them when they said no.
    Your account is not your potential, it is a pushed account from a hypocrite who moaned about pushing and wanted it stopped in this uni simply because Eres was doing it better than you... notice noone bashes Eres? Perhaps.... its not just the fact you are being pushed that annoys people ;)

Thunder wrote:

With that said, this is my last post on the board for awhile. Not going to bother showing anyone outside of boom my CR reports any longer for sure.
    Awhile is a short time for you it seems ;)
  • When people who do not push and build as well as they can without pushing with the time they have, they are not going to cave to help someone who is being pushed just to further push him with tribute deut.

And playing the wrong game? Some people love the grind and building mines, some like farming, not all playing to be number one, but taking satisfaction from doing something which they enjoy, so i would say that are playing the right game
    I apologise in advance for everything
  • Thunder wrote:

No one has a problem with your CR - Its the way you act that gets under peoples skin.

You make it sound like your proud of draining the fun out of the game for others and that you enjoy making them quit.

Also how many times have you said that you are not going to post in a while, just to wait a week or less and post something new? xD
    It just seems like a failed attempt at getting some sympathy for poor thunder who gets "trolled" every time he posts something.....
    You really expect people to congratulate you on something as pathetic as this?
  • Can anyone explain to me why are you all crying about pushing? I mean it is allowed in this Uni right? And all of you started this Uni knowing it, right?

After all isn't it a bit thrilling to find those push accounts and farm them? At least it is for me, because they are always filled with resources.

Cut the source, after all Thunder is only one guy right, do something about it in game. It is always easy to write here...
  • Frka wrote:

Can anyone explain to me why are you all crying about pushing? I mean it is allowed in this Uni right? And all of you started this Uni knowing it, right?

After all isn't it a bit thrilling to find those push accounts and farm them? At least it is for me, because they are always filled with resources.

Cut the source, after all Thunder is only one guy right, do something about it in game. It is always easy to write here...

If you read the replies fully you would know we dont have an issue with pushing, we all knew the uni when we joined, and as I pointed out, no one give Eres this kind of attention... so also as I pointed out... perhaps its NOT the pushing... but his attitude thats the issue.
  • I dont see nobody that played Uriel or playing it that worked harder then Thunder on farming at first with his LFs for many hours every night and now with big speed fleet and RIPs doing much bigger hits, MPD points talk for you and your dedication so keep going and no.1 will be secured.

Too bad you are not favorite around but that is his attitude guys, his approach to this game and i think its not worth trolling every post because you cant change it and when many "big fleeters" had a chance to do something about Thunder and rejected him from FU2 as he was supposed to be easy target for their fleet, again i repeat nobody did shit, so it is not his fault to be honest uni is drying out and all competition is pretty much killed, banned or run away and he survived and overbuild everyone with persistent farming every fcking day.

Happy Ogaming people of Uriel

:borg:
  • Thunder puts a lot of time into the game and has done some good hits, not one person is denying that, he will be number one soon and good effort getting there.

It is the attempts to absorb whole alliances just to push him further and further, he is gaining points at an immense rate and does not need to smash people who are zero threat to him at all and putting them in a join b00m or quit situation
    I apologise in advance for everything
  • My first comment was not a troll, it was a comment about his bullying of players in order to get them to join your alliance, so that he can obtain more of this "tribute" (which you call it... free resources for pushing the rest of us call it), and was followed by in my comment my respect to the leader and memebers of TRI who, right now, have my full respect to rejecting his demand (polite demand, is still a demand), to join b00m which resulted in Thunder bashing. Which he seems proud of, proud of trying to force players to join b00m? Really? Proud to be bashing those who can probarly do very little to stop it, to face account destruction, or support Thunder in his grand push to become number 1 and stay there?

You can chalk it down to "we do not like his attitude" and keep it so simple all you want, but its far more than that, it is the clear abuse of the system, from the very guy who wanted pushing banned not so long ago because he could not catch up with Eres without it, now he is being pushed majorly, which we dont have an issue with, he will be number 1, which is b00ms achievment not just his regardless of how much he raids, its his "join me or I will destroy your account, your alliances accounts" that gets people annoyed, and then to go and post about it... like he is proud of his attitude to smaller accounts, and the demands he is making, is just... i really can not say the word on this forum, but its a pretty bad word.

And then to have him reply with that, "desperate" meaning, of course I was going to troll from then on, if you can not take people disagreeing with your play style, which abuses smaller accounts, into giving you "tribute", then perhaps... and im slightly quoting here... "you are simply playing the wrong game". This is a forum, where people can disagree with a hit, all they want, and I know full well Thunder does care, because of the ingame PM, and the board PM I got the last time I mocked him for his pushing (because he is a hypocrite, not because of the pushing).

We do not like his play style, and we will be vocal about it, because we can be, and I for one, look forward to the day he is either taken out, or quits as this uni will be a much better place without someone with his attitude to smaller accounts simply being "future push accounts" for him!
  • The tribute pool gets divided into the top 5 fleeters who do damage. The top share (which I currently earn) is less than half of the total pool. If you calculate how much my 1 push account (plus 2 others i share half the time) pay in, I'd be better off not paying in from my push accounts and simply keeping my res from my push. If for some reason I don't raid more than everyone else in the alliance one week, then I get far less than my push accounts would of given me.

My FIrst push accounts came online January 20th, roughly 45 days ago. The others about 30 days ago. I ABSOLUTELY BITCHED LIKE CRAZY about push accounts, and then did the math and realized I can't overtake eres without them. Also nobody cared if i bitched, the rules were simply the rules.. So even though hes had 9 months of pushing, i took basically 30 days to catch up WHILE HE STILL HAD 2 PUSHING ACCOUNTS HELPING HIM. So yeah, I use push accounts after bitching about them. I used them to counter his. I didn't go and get 6 of them, i got enough to balance him.

The tribute pool from miners was designed to give them a chance if they want to keep playing, sure it would cost them 8% or so of their growth if they never farmed anything (less if they attack greys since that income is untouched) but 92% of their res in peace is a lot better than having to deal with a guy who plays 80+ hours a week and has an insane fleet along with 5 fleeters next to him that equal even bigger. Every uni some big fleeter sucks the fun out of anything profitable for their own growth. I'm trying to avoid that to those that want to mine in peace. For the first time someone has a way to play without having to wake up in click recall on a cargo fleet. However, giving miners peace and removing targets doesn't work if you have 5 hungry mouths to feed in your alliance. So this was a trial at a compromise Furthermore, the tribute pool benefits the other 4 fleeters not really me as I could of very easily demanded a higher share, or an automatic share or simply all of it cause my fleet is that much bigger.. It's an investment in the other fleeter's growth is why i did it. To keep them interested in playing and for us to have some fun together. Gasp....fun I'm not going to apologize that it sucks the fun out of the game for the people who choose to fight us. They made their choice.

As for posting all my hits, LOL I had 24 combat reports yesterday, 6 of which had over 100m damage and profits over 25m It was a slow day.