Return Hit, Funny story [TOT: 363.026.000] Thunder [b00m] vs. SlimLacy [TRI] (A: 37.252.000, D: 325.774.000)

• Advanced 20%

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• guess the point has been completely missed.

We dont care that you are being pushed. We understand this is a push uni.
    I do not like the hypocrisy you have with regards to pushing, crying that you wanted it stopped, and then decideding to do it (if those dates are real... not what someone else said ;) but again... 0 sh*ts about pushing!)
    We have an issue with the fact that you are bullying alliance into joining yours! to "save" them, like you think you are negan or something! You are a bully, being all big and tough to those smaller than you trying to get as many as possible to join b00m in order for you to be pushed more, trying to FORCE!! them to push you, THAT is what is wrong with this thunder, that is what people do not like! Sending your rips to people who rejected joining your alliance (no, s1mples alliance) is a pathetic tactic and that is just plain wrong!

Im sure you will again not get this, but its been said plenty of times, do not understand it, not my problem.
  • This is very interesting and I can see both sides. This is a push uni and at the end of the day Thunder just seems to be playing it the best I hate to say it. Though your attitude Thunder does seem a bit arrogant and I can see why you piss people off bragging about smashing and extorting the small guys, but hey I will say you are polite ingame and Ive played with much much worse (Army of wasat for example) and recall when asked which is always appreciated and not everyone does.

If everyone is pissed at him why not just all join a ally and push the best fleeter to crash him? Just playing devils advocate here as I have no stake in either side

About the hit it was an interesting read, not sure what the defender was thinking lol but enjoy the profits!
    Uni 1 ~ Retired
    Taurus ~ Mining
    Zibal ~ Fleeterish
  • Confused still.. Answer the following questions for me.

So you are upset I give them the option to join and then send RIPS when they decline?
    Or you upset I give them the option to join and don't send rips if they do join?

You would prefer I never give them the option?

Or, did you expect me to build a massive army of Rips almost equal in points to your full account and then not use them?

Sorry, I'm not oldmate with my #1 Military, i actually use it. A lot. I'm not extorting from people res, i'm however giving them an option if they want to join boom and be a friend. Not sure if everyone realized when they started playing ogame, but this is a cut throat war game. What I take for from you advances me ahead, so I looked at the set of options in front of me and built up a huge fleet to steal everyone's res. It's not arrogance you guys are seeing, its confidence. I'm double the size almost of the next guy. Also 4 times the slze almost of the guy with 4 push accounts.
  • Maybe you did build a Rip fleet worth the same as my account, but I built my account ;)

And if you really do not get that moving from alliance to alliance telling them to leave and join b00m is a dick move, there is no hope, and the uni will be better when you get bored, and quit, the sooner the better.
  • Thanks for answering my questions.

I'm giving you the chance to teach me how to play "nicer" Stop being a troll for a few moments and take my questions seriously and I'll be happy to take your thoughts into consideration.
  • Playing nice? If we just played nice would never hit? that would be crap and not Ogame?

But, in Ogame, we normally hit for one of 3 reasons, for sweet sweet profit is the first, secondly to weaken a threat/ stop someone growing, thirdly at war with alliance.

I don't fully agree with MYST, I don't want you to quit, some of your hits have been impressive, it is the threatening people who are zero threat and zero profit to you which is the thing that is annoying people.
    I apologise in advance for everything
  • Everyone is potential profit. This thread is an obvious proof to that. Each turtle once beaten down turns into 30 days of profit. In this case my 800m turtle bashing turned into 160m profit.

As for threatening people who are zero threat? So I invest into a fleet, a miner is simply suppose to be left alone? Why did i build a fleet then? The threat is made once i built the fleet, not when i send a message for them to join Boom.

Ogame cat and mouse game...

I build a light fighter horde to raid
    Miner builds 800m defense to stop it.
    I build a 9 BILLION rip army.
    Miner dies

I offer a 2nd option....I'm a jerk.

Meanwhile,
    Kallista bots like crazy and jumps up to top 10. His actions CLEARLY devalue everyone elses hard work. Nobody seems to care?
    I take an entire night to crash him and expose him for what he is....nobody seems to care. I should of left him to botting on greys since I don't even farm them. Did it for you ungrateful players who still actually farm on uriel.
  • To say Thunder hasnt earned his account is quite ridiculous. And you know I like and respect you Myst, this is probably the first time I have disagreed with you. Thunder raids harder than anyone. And I mean anyone. He is constantly doing hits and making profit. He out raids #2-#5 combined week in and week out.

Second, why is Thunder the one that gets so much crap for the tribute? Its as if you guys think 100% of this goes to him? You dont know who gets what, its constantly changing. Its a common strategy in war....to approach someones doorstep and say join us and play your part or be destroyed. And its working too. We have had members approach us asking to join and wanting to be a part of this. If people were 'forced' or if people were 'slaves' like I have seen people say in the past, they would betray us, we would have spys, it would not work. Nothing like that has happened. I was not a fan of the tribute plan at first, but I can admit that its working very well and I am happy we have made the decisions we have. I really think its just that Thunder is too big and it is frustrating when youre on the opposing side of that, and I get that. Eres didnt get crap for pushing? please...I have heard countless players complaining about him. The difference is Thunder raids hard as hell so everyone gets a visit from him whereas Eres does not.

Its also annoying to see people complain and complain about pushing, then when confronted about it as Uriel is a push uni, they try to act like they dont mind pushing. You cant be on both sides of the fence like that.

At the end of the day though it doesnt really matter. If youre not in boom, you dont have to agree with us or like us. Why would you? we are the enemy right? seems to make sense to me.
    KING BOO :rocketlauncher:
  • GLoTR Defender.

When I first met thunder, I found him to be quite charming, a lot like one of them special kids whose mother has requested that they sit down the front of the bus so they can be near the driver in case the cool kids at the back of the bus threaten or tease them even tho the cool kids at the back of the bus are not the kind of people who would do anything other than show respect for that special kid and congratulate him how good a job he does keeping his window nice and clean, sure, they know it's not a good look from the outside of the bus, but the cool kids won't try to tell that special kid to stop licking because they can see that window licking makes the special kid feel good about himself.
    "we are all targets ALL the time"
    OldMate [GLoTR]

• I l

MYST wrote:

My first comment was not a troll, it was a comment about his bullying of players in order to get them to join your alliance, so that he can obtain more of this "tribute" (which you call it... free resources for pushing the rest of us call it), and was followed by in my comment my respect to the leader and memebers of TRI who, right now, have my full respect to rejecting his demand (polite demand, is still a demand), to join b00m which resulted in Thunder bashing. Which he seems proud of, proud of trying to force players to join b00m? Really?
    I LOVE the fact he's doing just that, taking advantage. People know there are 'villains' that will do 'vane' acts to get to the top, ogame is no different. He has every right to do it, like TRI has every right to say no this the tributes. Thunder can take anyone's fun away, and you are in his uni. You can't run from him in game. He is real, and he wants something he is allowed to take. He asked firstly...
  • Big-BonG wrote:

GLoTR Defender.

When I first met thunder, I found him to be quite charming, a lot like one of them special kids whose mother has requested that they sit down the front of the bus so they can be near the driver in case the cool kids at the back of the bus threaten or tease them even tho the cool kids at the back of the bus are not the kind of people who would do anything other than show respect for that special kid and congratulate him how good a job he does keeping his window nice and clean, sure, they know it's not a good look from the outside of the bus, but the cool kids won't try to tell that special kid to stop licking because they can see that window licking makes the special kid feel good about himself.
    If i had to choose between licking the glass and trolling someone to feel good about myself. I'll stick with the glass.
  • MYST wrote:

If i want to feel good about myself, i help those accounts smaller than myself, give moonshots to those who need it, and provide assistant rather than demands from those below me ;)
    The rabbit doesn't eat meat either. I'm sure looking at a wolf it thinks it's a mean cruel creature too since it eats other animals and hunts in unfair packs. Keep eatting those yummy carrots Myst, i'll eat you one day when I'm done eatting all those little bunnies you are making for us.