new Uni

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What surprises me is that despite the literal diversity of server specs to choose from, people are still begging for more servers. Every time you ask for a new server, an old server has to be merged with Uni 1. While we're all painfully aware of such a cycle, we still have goofballs running amok begging for new ridiculous servers.

I think what's worse than this, is a widespread failure to recognize these facts, and a deliberate ignorance despite admonishments from peers. The reason you'll be ridiculed is based upon your folly, yet you will not cede that concept. Not only this, Arkon, but you've only recently registered on the boards (total 9 posts). Nobody here formally recognizes you as a player, and your demeanor speaks volumes of your inexperience in the game; this isn't to mention your bereft concepts of a new server.

If you don't want to be heckled, then don't be ignorant.

Trouble wrote:

Sounds like an expert clicker to me :D

Doc Brown wrote:

I have read several of your posts elsewhere over a number of years. I find your mental state to be disturbing and you probably need professional help.
      What you write in the spam section doesn't have much impact on the game as a whole ... But I don't like to see you attempting to influence normal players in universe 1.
    • Then, Arkon, I ask you, try to figure out an image for the perpetual damage the new servers create and recreate.

Trouble wrote:

Doc Brown wrote:

I have read several of your posts elsewhere over a number of years. I find your mental state to be disturbing and you probably need professional help.
      What you write in the spam section doesn't have much impact on the game as a whole ... But I don't like to see you attempting to influence normal players in universe 1.
    • Look forward to it, can u get a link to da voting 'in this thread
      ?'

Also, new server = new Money for them = bad servers get sacrificed to uni 1 = no change to fun servers = more healthy (avg) population of servers.

Number of players are going down, period. They find ways to get paid or they Lose staff, which now run the servers.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kernel Hazzard: Post limit.. ().

• The public opinion does not matter. Part of running a business isn't explicitly accumulating funding, but establishing a base-line of transparency and intuitiveness with your clientele. If I own an ice-cream parlor, and every two months I come up with a new flavor, I eventually run out of storage for older flavors, and combine them into a flavor that nobody wants. The issue stems simply from the fact that instead of GameForge even indicating that they are attempting to innovate or alleviate the activity issue within older servers, they keep pumping out new servers and ending the old servers.

Essentially every server that gets buried in Uni1 is feeding the oldest accounts of Uni1. Sadly, nobody realizes that being #1 in a new server is purposeless. You gain nothing from being at the top, and you don't become an apex player. I resigned at #6 research in Uni1 a long time ago, the only difference between #1 and myself was a literal difference of one tech level. The concept of playing to "win" isn't the same as playing to "learn & have fun."

Trouble wrote:

Doc Brown wrote:

• ECONOMY SPEED:

X7
      Yildun

X6
      Xanthus
      Uriel
      Spica

X5
      Virgo
      Polaris
      Quaoar
      Rhea
      Cygnus
      Oberon
      Unity
      Quantum

X4
      Wezn
      Tarazed
      Betelgeuse
      Ganimed
      Kallisto
      Libra
      Wasat

X3
      Eridanus
      Japetus
      Nusakan
      Taurus

X2
      Deimos
      Fidis
      Hyperion
      Vega
      1. Universe

X1
      Rigel

The post was edited 1 time, last by Arkon ().