Blackmass signing out.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Blackmass signing out.

As Rl has taken a front seat in my priorities i will be stepping down as board admin. and taking some time to deal with RL issues.

I will be in off and on. or as I can. or feel up to it.

Each of friend and foe alike hold a place in my hart and life. dispite any misgivings I would gladly stand up for each of you and if need be put a thumb on ya for misbehaving .

all that aside. you are the best and brightest in game and that makes our community the best from any around the world.
      thank all of you for any and all feed back I have gotten from each of you through the years.
      help new players grow and learn help them form good habits to plan ahead and to always fs properly.
      I will still be in and out of game. as I feel up to it.

So I will leave you all with this.

ogame.support.gameforge.com/en
    • You were definitely a good GA and cared about the board as well as each and every user. You gave up personal time to help with designing people’s signatures and trying to help players through the game. You’ll definitely be missed on the team side as well as on the user side. I’ve already said this once, but I’ll say it again... don’t be a stranger and drop in as often as RL permits.
      “War does not determine who is right — only who is left.”

GMOD but main sections are Polaris - Yildun, General and the SpamBoard
      My S/MOD is Rav3n so go annoy him if I have angered you!
    • clittle wrote:

You were definitely a good GA and cared about the board as well as each and every user. You gave up personal time to help with designing people’s signatures and trying to help players through the game. You’ll definitely be missed on the team side as well as on the user side. I’ve already said this once, but I’ll say it again... don’t be a stranger and drop in as often as RL permits.
      Couldn't have said it better. U'll be missed on here Bill. ;(
      HoF Records

Total HoFs Won - >1000
      HoFs Lost - >100
      Basic - >700
      Advanced - >300
      Super Advanced - >100
      Top 10s - 27
      .Org Top 10s - Lost Count
      RIPs Killed - >10,000
      Moons Destroyed - >50
      Games Ended - Countless

• you did a great job, and even though you have connections with a rival alliance, i always found you to be fair.

take care, blackmass. hope everything goes well and you return soon :)
      TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1
      TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 61
      Adv x 282
      Basic x 1693

RIP KILLS 6281

• Later

Trouble wrote:

Sounds like an expert clicker to me :D

Doc Brown wrote:

I have read several of your posts elsewhere over a number of years. I find your mental state to be disturbing and you probably need professional help.
      What you write in the spam section doesn't have much impact on the game as a whole ... But I don't like to see you attempting to influence normal players in universe 1.

• See ya later BM ...... take care and hopefully you will be back soon :)

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
      Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
      Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
      HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
      Over All Top 10s >>> 50+

• Thank you to every one . for the kind words and many well wishes. even those of us who have hunted each other back and fourth up the leader boards and across the universes.
      I don't think I deserve it. all the kindness can be shown buy helping new players learn whole harted the game and how to have fun and enjoy the game.
      even though I might be harsh or act harsh towards my foes I have a deep respect for them. they would not be in the positions they are unless they earned it.
      all I ask is you teach the new generation how to put in the effort and work. while enjoying it.
      for now Fleet save deploy recall moon to moon and don't be profitable. and don't be a victim either.
      As a teamler I had a blast with every one loved every minute of it. and learning about the towns and places we are all from. for every thing I learned as a teamler and that experience that helped me grow. even at my age. it was a pleasure to know you all and an honor. thank you for allowing me the privilege of serving our community. with each of you.
      :flexmuscles:

ogame.support.gameforge.com/en