[TOT:21.962.000] Insomnia [G C] vs. newroc (A: 10.087.000, D 11,875,000)

• Defense bash

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT:21.962.000] Insomnia [G C] vs. newroc (A: 10.087.000, D 11,875,000)

On 13-03-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

DEDICATED TO THE MULTI ACCOUNTS EVERYWHERE

Attacker Insomnia [G C]

Small Cargo 200
      Light Fighter 1.886
      Cruiser 1.195
      Espionage Probe 1

Defender newroc

Solar Satellite 164
      Light Laser 4.115
      Heavy Laser 2
      Gauss Cannon 23
      Ion Cannon 1
      Plasma Turret 18
      Small Shield Dome 1
      Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Insomnia [G C]

Small Cargo 33 ( -167 )
      Light Fighter 300 ( -1.586 )
      Cruiser 1.089 ( -106 )
      Espionage Probe 0 ( -1 )

Defender newroc

Solar Satellite 0 ( -164 )
      Light Laser 0 ( -4.115 )
      Heavy Laser 0 ( -2 )
      Gauss Cannon 0 ( -23 )
      Ion Cannon 0 ( -1 )
      Plasma Turret 0 ( -18 )
      Small Shield Dome 0 ( -1 )
      Large Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )

The battle ends in a draw.

The attacker lost a total of 10.087.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 11.875.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 5.769.600 metal and 2.392.800 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the defender(s):
      1.660.000 Metal and 1.660.000 Crystal
      2.587.200 Metal and 732.800 Crystal
      1.522.400 Metal and 0 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the defender(s):
      5.769.600 Metal and 2.392.800 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -7.212.000
      Crystal: -2.663.000
      Deuterium: -212.000
      The attacker(s) lost a total of 10.087.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -1.786.900
      Crystal: -1.257.700
      Deuterium: -668.000
      The defender(s) lost a total of 3.712.600 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4

The post was edited 1 time, last by newroc ().

• I'm a dm abuser!! Now that is funny. Dude there is no honor in this universe. And if anybody should know that it is you!! You and your buddies and all your multi accounts are precisely what is wrong with

this game. What you guys have is much better than dm!! What you get is free! The fact that the mods let you off with a 1 week ban is no consolation. And, NOOB, next time you send safety probe leave enough time to do something about what you see. Maybe somebody can teach you how to slow down your attack.
    • Need a little more information to answer that one, but people switch names. Just because they are called one thing on the forum doesn't mean it's their name ingame.

As for no defense, define no defense? None at all, or minimal? Try sending a handful of cargos if it's nothing, see what happens.
    • I don't really know who we are talking about, but fake activity doesn't have to be illegal activity.

Whenever I have a suspicion I log what evidence I have and leave it with the admins. I suggest you do the same.

I can also tell you that if I'm the one you're referring to (seeing as I'm the only miner in top 5 that I know of), I have been both farmed and raided in this uni. One of the hits was even posted on the forum, the other happened as late as today. Maybe try to keep the cheating accusations in check until you have all facts? Feel free to nudge me in game or in a PM if you have any specifc questions.
    • When I was playing cass her account they tried to farm me three(!) times so I didn't really feel the need to up my defenses + i NEVER build defense outside of moons in any uni i've played)
      also the times they tried was 8 am (wow so weird to be online!) and 11 pm(another really weird time, especially on a weekend to be online)

I got farmed by seksej on like 6 planets a couple days before giving the account back too lol (although i logged in a couple mins after it happened)

people just see that * on my moon with rocket activity (notice how it doesnt work if i sleep through an alarm lol!) and instead of poking me go OMG CHEATER SCRIPTER MULTI and dont even try to farm me anymore
      When i played with/versus nenad in in virgo he farmed me more than enough times because he figured out that no fleet for multiple hours = offline & fake activity lol

people just assume everyone in this game has a schedule and that they should be able to hit them by figuring out their schedule and then run into people that need very little sleep (cass) or have an extremely volatile schedule (me)

i.imgur.com/djxLzAv.png
      i.imgur.com/VPK1VJ4.png
      in case people dont believe me when i say i barely ever build defence :) most of that (360k in merkur and 100k in virgo) is from rockets on my moon too
      Merkur.de - Chewbacca
      Relocate timeback: ogmem.com/show/334008
      57G super advanced: ogotcha / ogmem
      #6 ogame.de 137G TD/64G profit: https://ogmem.com/show/349679
      #7 ogame.de 130G/48G profit: ogmem.com/show/452903
    • I'll add to that, I sleep very little compared to others for personal reasons, but I also travel a lot. My timezone has never been 'set' for very long. In the decade I've played, I've lived on 3 continents in 5 different countries, and stayed for shorter and longer periods in maybe 15 or 20. I don't have a 9-5 job, so my schedule various widely with what I happen to have on the agenda this particular month.

My point is, you can't pidgeonhole every player. If you look at my posts here, you will find them all over the place time-wise. Same with my ingame behaviour. I know a lot of other Ogamers who are the same.

In general, I think everyone is too quick to pull out the accusation stick. Just because some guy got on last minute doesn't mean he's cheating. Just because some frustrating dude finds all the good hits before you doesn't mean he has multi accounts. Just because a guy has a massive jump based on great farming, lucky expos and saving up, doesn't mean he's being pushed.

Log it, file it, report it to the admins. It's the best you can do.