What are you cooking for Easter contest

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are you cooking for Easter contest

Hello everyone,

Please use this thread to place your entry for the "What are you cooking for Easter?" contest.

"Let me be clear as I can be: In politics and in life, ignorance is not a virtue. It's not cool to not know what you're talking about."
  • Nice try, but everybody knows that April 1st is April Fool's Day.

Glazed honey baked ham, grilled potato skins and zucchinni, "shit on a shingle" skewers, and a recipe our family refers to as "Gay Potatoes." Lest we forget my missus' ritualistic "Fat Kid Brownies," which consists of Oreo cookies sunk into peanut butter, mortared with fudge and topped with brownie mix.

Sadly, these are things my family contributes, I'm just a hand at food prep and dinner service. To compensate for not cooking, having a job as a server paid off; and being able to clear 10+ plates, cups, and a variety of silverware is a particular talent. I can change out our family's dinner set for the dessert set in under five minutes on my own. Mad skillz

Trouble wrote:

Sounds like an expert clicker to me :D

Doc Brown wrote:

I have read several of your posts elsewhere over a number of years. I find your mental state to be disturbing and you probably need professional help.
    What you write in the spam section doesn't have much impact on the game as a whole ... But I don't like to see you attempting to influence normal players in universe 1.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Revolutionary Lancer ().

• Slow smoked beef brisket
    1. 12 to 16 pound beef brisket.
    3 large onions two yellow one red.
    2. Cut the red onion in half and mince into extra fine pieces.
    then add 4 cloves of fresh garlic and mince into the minced red onion add 1 table spoon of salt 1/8 cup of red wine cooking vinegar.
    fresh squeezed orange juice 1/4 cup add 3 table spoons of brown sugar and blend well.
    pour into a large broiling pan and lay the brisket into the brine. let stand over night.
    3. next cut the onions into thin strips .all the onions bring 1/2 cup Russian salad dressing to a simmer. add 3 table spoons of pace mild picante sauce.
    1. 6 ounce can of tamatoe sauce
    1.tea spoon cumin
    1.teaspoon crushed red pepper
    2 tea spoons anchio chillie powder
    1. tea spoon smoked paprika
    1 tea spoon of plain chillie powder.
    2 tea spoons honey
    1. one and a half tea spoons of liquid smoke Old hickory brand < best flavor
    gently stir contents till well blended

have the smoker or grill heating to 250 F.

lay a large aluminium foil sheet out and place the brisket on the foil. fat side down. rub with mild sage tumeric creole seasoning.
    rose marry and basil.
    now make a light bed of onions under the brisket. take the sauce off the stove and let cool. cover the top of the brisket with the left over onions .
    after the sauce has cooled pour some on both sides fof the brisket and spread evenly over both sides. and close the foil in tight around the brisket.
    place in the smoker or grill. fat side on top.

now take carrots beets and whole ear corn and squash mixed with zuccinie lightly butter them and season with salt and pepper wrap the ears of corn in foil with a pat of butter farm fresh hand churned butter. from the local dairy farm if possible.
    make a pouch with foil and add one lemon slice a sprig of rose marry and 3 table spoons of butter and the carrots. and close up the pouch poke one or two small slits in the top of the foil.
    after 3 hours turn the brisket over and let slow cook for another 2 hours then place the veggies onto the grill or in the smoker. test occasionally for tenderness after 45 minutes.the squash and zuccinie can go int o a pouch together as well same prep as the carrots basicly except you slice the squash and zuccinie into thin slices. only no rose mary and the beets can be cooked on the stove top with a little salt and a little vnegar untill tender.

while that cooks for two more hours.

mix a chocolate cake up freeze the batter till it is very very stiff scoop out ice cream scoop sized balls and pre make aluminium foil rings to place on a cookie sheet that has side edges. place one scoop in the middle of each ring and bake and decorate as desired. that way every one gets their own little cake. for dessert.
    and a strong pot of good coffee or a nice tea.

ogame.support.gameforge.com/en
  • Well right now I’m cooking eggs... but not for eating but for dyeing. Not sure if that counts or not :P
    “War does not determine who is right — only who is left.”

GMOD but main sections are Polaris - Yildun, General and the SpamBoard
    My S/MOD is Rav3n so go annoy him if I have angered you!
  • Do you dye with onion and radish, or colour dye?

Trouble wrote:

Doc Brown wrote:

I have read several of your posts elsewhere over a number of years. I find your mental state to be disturbing and you probably need professional help.
    What you write in the spam section doesn't have much impact on the game as a whole ... But I don't like to see you attempting to influence normal players in universe 1.
  • I didn’t know you could dye with onions and radishes so I’m just using the food dye tablets with my daughter. Like I said I don’t think the eggs will ever be eaten so I don’t know that it really qualifies lol.
    “War does not determine who is right — only who is left.”

GMOD but main sections are Polaris - Yildun, General and the SpamBoard
    My S/MOD is Rav3n so go annoy him if I have angered you!
  • clittle wrote:

I didn’t know you could dye with onions and radishes so I’m just using the food dye tablets with my daughter. Like I said I don’t think the eggs will ever be eaten so I don’t know that it really qualifies lol.
    The colours won't be as vibrant as the dye tablets, onion (Vidallia) will create a brown colour, radish can be used to make red/pink, the jarred beets are good if you're aiming for deeper reds or an off-purple.

Trouble wrote:

Doc Brown wrote:

• Pretty sure that's escargot. q:

Trouble wrote:

Doc Brown wrote:

• What are you coking for Easter polls

What are you cooking for Easter? 4
      Blackmass https://board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/index.php/Thread/798539-What-are-you-cooking-for-Easter-contest/?postID=6971393#post6971393 (2) 50%
      Blankie https://board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/index.php/Thread/798539-What-are-you-cooking-for-Easter-contest/?postID=6973663#post6973663 (2) 50%
      Revolutionary Lancer https://board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/index.php/Thread/798539-What-are-you-cooking-for-Easter-contest/?postID=6971383#post6971383 (0) 0%
      clittle https://board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/index.php/Thread/798539-What-are-you-cooking-for-Easter-contest/?postID=6971397#post6971397 (0) 0%
    Please vote for your favourite entry.

"Let me be clear as I can be: In politics and in life, ignorance is not a virtue. It's not cool to not know what you're talking about."