Query for archival records

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Query for archival records

Try to keep this brief:

I need to file a copy-right claim for plagiarized materials. I've attempted to pull the original secondary source through many vain searches in the archives. The original source URL is at here.

The included link will not be possible to view to any Universe 15 player whom never registered with the Otarian alliance private boards. Essentially, the link provided contains a compilation of empirical material and data used to furnish balance rates (ratios) between defences for different stages throughout the game. Since the original source is technically published in a public forum, the copyright on such data and material is my personal work and is being portrayed as some slag's personal work.

The thread I published here on the Oboards was published under a banned account. (Mind you, following GameForge Services' ToS, I am back on the boards, legally.) The thread title may have been along a variety of lines, but if I recall correctly it was titled, "bwakel's guide to being totally turtle."

Do the archives contain all former threads, or are certain threads permanently removed after specific criteria is met?

Trouble wrote:

Sounds like an expert clicker to me :D

Doc Brown wrote:

I have read several of your posts elsewhere over a number of years. I find your mental state to be disturbing and you probably need professional help.
      What you write in the spam section doesn't have much impact on the game as a whole ... But I don't like to see you attempting to influence normal players in universe 1.
    • Revolutionary Lancer wrote:

Do the archives contain all former threads, or are certain threads permanently removed after specific criteria is met?
      Several million posts was very controversially deleted without any warning last year. An event which caused the resignation of half the team, including on Admin level.
      Pretty much every post more than a few years old, important or not, was deleted during the purge. If you can't find it through the board search function, it is a pretty safe bet to assume it was deleted back then, whether you wanted it or not.
      56G TD, Top 1 solo
      61G TD, Top 1 ACS
      137G TD, Top 1 solo ninja
      In order to insult me, I must first value your opinion...Nice try though.
    • Ouch... It looks like my only hope is to pray those Irish have the same e-mail they registered over ten years ago... That really ****ing hurts... Thanks for giving me the know.

Request for closure.

Trouble wrote:

Doc Brown wrote:

I have read several of your posts elsewhere over a number of years. I find your mental state to be disturbing and you probably need professional help.
      What you write in the spam section doesn't have much impact on the game as a whole ... But I don't like to see you attempting to influence normal players in universe 1.
    • Depending on where that thread was, it wasn't deleted last year and might still be there if it wasn't deleted prior to that years ago. Only the closed universe sections and the spamboard archive were deleted last year. But I couldn't find any thread about a turtle guide either, so it probably has been deleted years ago.
      Did you check the .us-board? Maybe you also posted it there.

Board Admin
      OGame-Tech Chief
    • I never used the .US server, I always played .org. It's too bad, there was some solid information in there, despite the prevalent troll statement, "How to turtle guide: build more defence."

It isn't going to pop up, honestly NMA. I saw that there isn't a trace of any of my old board names. It's almost like I was never here before I registered this account. :cry:

Trouble wrote:

Doc Brown wrote: