Official Anti Baal Fan Club

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• We need to get some Steve Wilkos or Maury in this thread.

Trouble wrote:

Sounds like an expert clicker to me :D

Doc Brown wrote:

I have read several of your posts elsewhere over a number of years. I find your mental state to be disturbing and you probably need professional help.
      What you write in the spam section doesn't have much impact on the game as a whole ... But I don't like to see you attempting to influence normal players in universe 1.
    • blog

15.50 04/05/2018

Baal sat around because he likes to run his mouth and he can not do nothing
      Baal kicked all the miners out of his alliance because he wanted to look like a mighty fleeter and then drains them dry not really doing anything for them
      Baal plants his left over minners in every ones alliance because that's the only way he can do anything unfair because he has no skills

there is your blog for today Baal

4 rip kills
      2 Ninja's
      1 moon
    • honestly you people are worse than kids...goodness gracious,behave like grown ass adults...what is the use of all this babling of what who and whatever....i know some people have fun doing these kind of stuff...but this isbridiculos....
      But w/e spins your boat.
      Display Spoiler
      Univ Japetus - On
      Hof's - 146
      Ninja's - 7
      Adv Solo - 66
      Adv Acs - 15
      Rip Kill - 1438
      To 10 Acs - 12
      Top 10 Solo - 8
      New Nr. 1 Hit Acs - 1
      New Nr. 1 Hit Solo - 1
      Univ Betelgeuse.org - On
      Hof's - 33
      Ninja - 6
      RipKill - 30
      Univ40 - Off
      Hof’s – 170
      Adv Solo – 21
      Adv Acs – 11
      Rip Kill – 270
      Top 10 Solo – 1
      Top 10 Acs - 6
      New Nr.1 Hits - 3

• It's an aspect of the game that dates back to its origins, or player/alliance politics. It's an aspect that has been lost due to general intolerance for such debacle. Surely you can ask for decorum, but how much red-tape is going to be used to maintain this?

Just to answer your question about the general spurring of threads along this nature.

Trouble wrote:

Doc Brown wrote:

I have read several of your posts elsewhere over a number of years. I find your mental state to be disturbing and you probably need professional help.
      What you write in the spam section doesn't have much impact on the game as a whole ... But I don't like to see you attempting to influence normal players in universe 1.
    • poetry in the spam section, and singing in Vega. it must be Spring :thumbsup:

05/04/2018

Blog:

"Precious Dog" is fully recovered. thank you to all who inquired ^^
      repaired fence.
      chased up some contractors re: repairs on another property.
      dogs groomed.
      more GoT

good night all :D
      TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1
      TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 46
      Adv x 261
      Basic x 1632

RIP KILLS 5745

• blondu wrote:

honestly you people are worse than kids...goodness gracious,behave like grown ass adults...what is the use of all this babling of what who and whatever....i know some people have fun doing these kind of stuff...but this isbridiculos....
      But w/e spins your boat.
      Geez you thought this was bad this is nothing to what 12+ years ago m8 now those times the trolling & insults were terribly bad , this I see is a bit more civil compare to 12 years ago
      Every Universe need 1 of these to lash out at some others it what make Ogame still interesting to be called "Ocrack" again :missilelauncher: :thumbsup:
      Life a bitch so get used to it :)
    • Destruction wrote:

Hmmm this is what the universe has come to? Scuffles in threads. Sad :(
      That's how uni 1 was for a long time, and then Officers happened. People quit after that, and the migration away from Ogame was complete after the corporate conversion. These "scuffles" are one of the few social aspects that have been forgotten. Rivalries cannot be forged without exchanging words and blows; hefty moderation and people crying "feelings" put an end to that.

For better or worse, the board rules changed recently too: even with appropriate censorship you can still receive a warning based on moderator discretion, which is starting to turn over on itself.

So in essence, who ever you are Destruction, this is what universe one should return to.

Trouble wrote:

Doc Brown wrote:

• greetings from your friendly local Super Villain

this day took twice as long as it should have done.

06/04/2018

blog:

dogs
      checked on contractors
      beat up an old lady (just getting some practice in)
      more dogs
      watched commonwealth games

bye all :D
      Super Adv x 46
      Adv x 261
      Basic x 1632

RIP KILLS 5745

• Destruction wrote:

To a certain degree I can agree that banter should return. But its a bit pointless when we don't have the player base anymore. When there were multiple alliances with big member lists, then true rivalries came out.
      Seems like some of the old timers have some words of wisdom to say but this is a different era of Ogame currently m8 & at the same time it might be pointless but all Universes need this to thrive!
      Life a bitch so get used to it :)
    • i agree that some little Have-a-go-Hero swinging her handbag at the local Big Crime Boss isn't exactly a true rivalry

but its keeping me entertained while waiting for my release date.

Geez, doesn't time drag when you can't actually kill anyone ...

there you go. i've made it all nice and colourful

prisoner art from baal-shamim :thumbsup:
      Super Adv x 46
      Adv x 261
      Basic x 1632

RIP KILLS 5745

The post was edited 1 time, last by baal ().

• congratulations, firestorm

you are the first one to have the balls to ask me to my face

yes, there is a release date

Super Adv x 46
      Adv x 261
      Basic x 1632

RIP KILLS 5745

The post was edited 1 time, last by baal ().

• Seeing you like to make things colorful I always thought you was part of the rainbow club -----> tosses you a nice colorful outfit and a wig so your all comfy and can make friends :rocketlauncher: I am more then sure you can do exercises :hail:

4 rip kills
      2 Ninja's
      1 moon

The post was edited 1 time, last by Serenity ().

• baal wrote:

congratulations, firestorm

you are the first one to have the balls to ask me to my face

yes, there is a release date

That isn't an answer though. Now I'm curious too now that it's been over a week ?(

~ Top 10s: 13(17) + Assist on WorldWide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 78.674 ~