Official Anti Baal Fan Club

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• any secret is better kept than what account rhj plays

that was my point.

@Kaldor

anyone who knows the ban system can work it out for himself. its been over 7 days, therefore ...
      TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1
      TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 52
      Adv x 274
      Basic x 1652

RIP KILLS 6261

The post was edited 1 time, last by baal ().

• baal wrote:

any secret is better kept than what account rhj plays

that was my point.

@Kaldor

anyone who knows the ban system can work it out for himself. its been over 7 days, therefore ...

Well yes (unless it was a OE ban) :gamer:

I was hoping for a Bibas styled screenshot though of a login page with a reason and a date attached :complaingrumble:

~ Top 10s: 13(17) + Assist on WorldWide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 78.674 ~
    • anyway so

i have talked about being banned, and given an indication of length of ban.

there will be no further details of the ban itself. so don't waste your time asking.

i'm off out with my dogs now.

bye all
      Super Adv x 52
      Adv x 274
      Basic x 1652

RIP KILLS 6261

• It may look like a joke Ares, but look at what it has been reduced to. With the varying transitions from what we remember, it has only become a joke by the hand of the developer. We are the "dinosaur" universe, but there is no .org. The game is commercialized as hell right now, and I even dare say I saw a promotional "suggested post" for Ogame on FaceBook not so long ago. Classical video-gaming is dead, in the truest of contexts it would be similar to South Korea's love of StarCraft (still commercialized). Ogame has been converted into a micro-transaction cash cow.

So, we're making the graveyard look like a joke, because that's exactly what it is. Universe 1 isn't even part of the game, it isn't even considered in the grand scheme of things. In the end, every server and account gets dumped here, and we fill up with inactives as these same accounts get abandoned, so the players can join the newest released uni. The oldest server in .org doesn't exist anymore.

If our servers were the ingestive/digestive tract, Universe 1 gets to be the toilet.

What kinda poochies you got Baal?

Trouble wrote:

Sounds like an expert clicker to me :D

Doc Brown wrote:

I have read several of your posts elsewhere over a number of years. I find your mental state to be disturbing and you probably need professional help.
      What you write in the spam section doesn't have much impact on the game as a whole ... But I don't like to see you attempting to influence normal players in universe 1.
    • Ok I am done with this page mainly because I am not going to feed baal's ego with how many replies he can get on a page and feel as if he is missed .

I am pretty sure I have made my point verbally clear to him how I feel -- I don't want anything to do with his left over miners in my alliance or as friends

the rest well time will tell

4 rip kills
      2 Ninja's
      1 moon
    • No I was being just what I am a woman, when we are mad we let it be known for about a week
      -- brushes my angel feathers down again I got my chimney cleaned I feel calmer now .

I have not went off in years in ogame and in a matter of 4 months I have went off on Baal and William.

You guys have gotten to know this group that has merged with Uni1 I was in vacation for a couple years.
      It did not take me long to figure out some things.

Shoots Baal one more time because I meant everything I said. :rocketlauncher:

4 rip kills
      2 Ninja's
      1 moon

The post was edited 1 time, last by Serenity ().

• some big mouthed oaf just made a hit on proximo and dragged my name into it.

don't know who he was, but i can guess.

get your facts right, dude.

i've hit proximo more times than you've had hot dinners.

DUH
      Super Adv x 52
      Adv x 274
      Basic x 1652

RIP KILLS 6261

• that's cos you've been too nice to them.

you're wasting your time. they don't understand nice.

you can watch their backs for years, and they will still crap all over you - given half a chance.

kick em where it hurts. they understand that.

10/04/2018

dogs
      minor operation - straightforward.
      Precious Dog earned his keep. stud.
      arranged wedding rehearsal (not mine).

bye all
      Super Adv x 52
      Adv x 274
      Basic x 1652

RIP KILLS 6261

• baal wrote:

greetings from your friendly local Super Villain

this day took twice as long as it should have done.

06/04/2018

blog:

dogs
      checked on contractors
      beat up an old lady (just getting some practice in)
      more dogs
      watched commonwealth games

bye all :D
      In the mix of the disagreement between Baal and I a new life has been born a week ago and he would like to say a few things

4 rip kills
      2 Ninja's
      1 moon
    • 16/04/2018

i was in the out-buildings, sitting on a big pile of deer pelts, when a friend informed me i should climb down off my throne and contact a certain player direct.

so i climbed down from my throne of deer pelts (fallow deer, to be precise)

only to find that said player had blocked me from all means of communication available :rofl:

i'm trying to decide whether that's better or worse than declaring war on a banned player.

i suppose i could always get creative with moon and planet names, like he does.

:D
      Super Adv x 52
      Adv x 274
      Basic x 1652

RIP KILLS 6261

• 20/04/2018

never take pain killers.

they make you behave totally out of character.

i just wasted two days of my life supporting some slimy little character who doesn't deserve the sweat from my armpit.

all because of pain killers.

can't believe such a small routine operation would be causing so much aggravation.

@ Super Villains in general.

the "nice thing". don't do it. it's just so wrong.

no drugs. no booze.

end of message.
      Super Adv x 52
      Adv x 274
      Basic x 1652

RIP KILLS 6261

• damn them pain killers, another great excuse for a failure, typical, you did a step, more people knew about it, and now damn them pain killers, someone acted because damn them pain killers

btw, i am sure you saw the blocks ingame and on skype looooooooooooooooong time ago, when you sent who's da big balls man messages from that throne of yours.

but a smart dude like you did not think on board accounts, i believe there no one is blocked, or at least it wasnt till now

it gets from pénible to full embarrassing pénible, but yeah i am fault on all them failures

Great King Pat wrote:

For the record, no such scrap push hits have ever happened in ASSASSIN NOR would they be tolerated as long as i am leader. Everyone over here cares enough about the game to know right from wrong on this issue.

Uni 1 will be like a prison & Urza will be the big black guy that wants to bum u in da ass. Avoid at all costs. ;)
    • i wasn't even talking about you, @Bibas

in fact nothing of the previous message was referring to you

but welcome to the Anti-Baal Fan Club none the less.

and i would love to give the correct military salute to your friend requiem, but i don't think GF would allow it :fatgreengrin:
      Super Adv x 52
      Adv x 274
      Basic x 1652

RIP KILLS 6261

• baal wrote:

i wasn't even talking about you, @Bibas

in fact nothing of the previous message was referring to you

but welcome to the Anti-Baal Fan Club none the less.

and i would love to give the correct military salute to your friend requiem, but i don't think GF would allow it :fatgreengrin:

The real question is... to who is he referring?

~ Top 10s: 13(17) + Assist on WorldWide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 78.674 ~
    • the guy whose crying buckets over receiving a few in-game death threats.

quid pro quo kaldor

you gonna keep asking me questions, you can answer some of mine.

was it you on that quantum account, and if it wasn't ... who was it?
      Super Adv x 52
      Adv x 274
      Basic x 1652

RIP KILLS 6261