Official Anti Baal Fan Club

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• baal wrote:

the guy whose crying buckets over receiving a few in-game death threats.

quid pro quo kaldor

you gonna keep asking me questions, you can answer some of mine.

was it you on that quantum account, and if it wasn't ... who was it?

Death threats are nothing to laugh about :nono

...and I already told you ingame. That's the second time you haven't listened/read what I've said :thumbdown:

John Wick is on my account, but I thought that was too obvious to point out all things considered :crazy:

~ Top 10s: 13 (17) + Assist on WorldWide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.366 ~

~ GO for Uriel - My SGO is nk320 ~
    • Never trust a weebo duck with a dakimakura and nothing to lose, Baal. That's Vicodin 101!

Since this is a popular thread which sig gif should I keep? Or should I add a third to balance it out? Trying to recreate and rebrand my image for the masses. :cool2:

Editor's note: First edit the addition of a question, second edit was an explanation of the question, and third edit was to explain the edits, and the final edit was a correction of the editor's note. :^]

The post was edited 5 times, last by mach56gs ().

• ducks

geese

who the hell cares? none of them got the balls to do anything.

we got them all crying in kallisto cos somebody sent them a nasty message

get out of here, @General Lumpy

come back when you got something sensible to say.
      MOST HATED RANK #2

TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518

• you've proven time and time again that you're not exactly the brightest person around here

but i'll repeat myself once more, i wrote that post on behalf of someone else, capiche?

Anonymous Potato wrote:

I'm sorry, we don't offer support for ogame anymore as the DPA prevents us
    • don't care kid

it was you that chose to cry about it.

and if anyone else had posted that thread you would have been one of the first to make snarky comments on it.
      MOST HATED RANK #2

Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518

• @General Lumpy

i'll have to take your word for it that it was a joke. no, i didn't get it. maybe you can explain it when i get back.

last time i was on these painkillers (4 years ago) i fell asleep with no warning, and some one made 16 M profit out of me.

bye all.
      MOST HATED RANK #2

Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518

• Guys I'm serious I need some direction for my KillerTrout™ brand so please let me know.

Anyhow I'm pretty sure Baal is asking the "Noob Account guy In Kallisto" to explain his side of the story, and not referring to the spokeduck for said person. Just a thought useless opinion :saint: .

And you know, I personally don't see the logic in using a duck as your spokesperson. Look at Aflac INC.... Not going to buy stock in that anytime soon.

I'd sooner invest in Crypto Kitties.
    • TheKurgan wrote:

Wow, Baal started up a thread so that people can come here and bitch about Baal and further stroke the online ego of Baal? :hail: That is a really ‘Baal’ :quote: thing of you to do Baal. :youcrazy:
      And by posting you extend the life of the thread. :dead:

Just enjoy the banter and trashtalk, Kuggy! And be sure to vote on the format of my KillerTrout Signature™ and I'll pick one lucky person to get one free upvote from the fish himself! It's part of my publicity campaign and I think it's working!

R-right?
    • every time i speak to a player they take it as a threat. even the most innocent communication.

for instance - last week

me: bonjour! you want to trade?

him: you won't get anything. i will delete my account if necessary.

charming.

and i see the new kid on the Other Side has drafted in Moderator Support. i'm not allowed to say anything on his trade thread.

one thing i really don't understand at all is this:

how has bibas managed to get everybody feeling sorry for him?

wonders will never cease in this game.
      MOST HATED RANK #2

Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518