Official Anti Baal Fan Club

    • Misc

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Why do people ask me to do such stupid things ...

      Who the hell bothers saving troll messages from several months ago?

      years ago I saved the best ones in my notes

      But I ran out of space too quickly

      :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
      MOST HATED RANK #1

      TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

      TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518



    • Wow, could this night get any crazier ...

      Loony toons just contacted me on Skype, which I ignored. Then he pretended he didn't know he was talking to me - my Skype name is Baal, btw,

      Then he says - to me:

      I don't think Baal can read my messages

      I said - yes I can. Clear off and stop bothering me.

      So he deletes the chat, and pops up in another one. Same conversation, lol.

      I haven't spoken to bibas for about a year. He hasn't changed much :D
      MOST HATED RANK #1

      TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

      TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518



      The post was edited 1 time, last by baal ().

    • very rarely come on the forum .. looking for allies for war with the Alliance asasin .. in 1 week I will finish all factories and can transfer 5 planets .. 100% guarantee that defense have all asasinov not will about me .. who's coming ?
      I don't need a rating .. I don't like the asasin Alliance .. I'll follow .. and will ruin their lives in 1 universe .. I can't do this alone .. write me who wants to join

      Somehow you've discovered how to spam a spam thread. Warned for spam.

      - Marshmello

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Marshmello ().

    • Good Morning Anti Fans

      I hope you are all doing well in game and in RL

      *

      checked the board earlier for the first time in ages

      i see that FGR are on fire

      keep it up guys :thumbup:

      and a poll for research increase, which should go through by rights

      but we do have one or two silly buggers populating our universe - people who are only here to disrupt things and cause a nuisance.

      my experience of such types is they have a pretty piss poor existence in the real world, so they get their jollies clicking buttons in the safety of a virtual game

      shouts out to one in particular

      you all know the guy

      famous for stealing alliance TAGs, stealing player names, sending silly spam attacks, and multi-clicking on Gamestats :hi:

      little things please little minds, as they say

      *

      Cya all in game later

      :D :D :D
      MOST HATED RANK #1

      TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

      TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518



    • So, seems like someone's little trap went wrong.

      Again.

      And this time it was the target himself who took advantage, hahaha

      I don't get on with bibas, but you gotta see the funny side :rofl:

      FR cheese

      Stop letting them talk you into these things.

      This is the second time you've come out of it badly.

      :D :D :D
      MOST HATED RANK #1

      TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

      TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518



      The post was edited 1 time, last by baal ().

    • meanwhile, at the daily briefing on Battle Moon ...

      assassin member: somebody hit our trap.

      assassin boss: i know.

      member: who was it?

      assassin boss: the target hit the trap.

      member: doesn't that make us look a bit silly?

      assassin boss: no. we never look silly.

      member: what are we gonna do?

      assassin boss: we are going to fight back.

      member: you mean we gonna hit bibas?

      assassin boss: no. we are going to do what we always do.

      member: you mean we gonna bash tiny players with no combat fleets?

      assassin boss: correct.

      member: but doesn't that make us look weak and cowardly?

      assassin boss: no. we will just say they are bibas/baal traders. its all the same thing.

      member: gotcha boss!

      *****

      several hours later ...

      member: uh boss ... i got something to tell you.

      assassin boss: what?

      member: well, while i was hitting the bibas/baal trader ... i got raided myself.

      assassin boss: please tell me that's a joke.

      member: does this make us look silly?

      assassin boss: no. we never look silly.
      MOST HATED RANK #1

      TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

      TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518



    • @baal This wasn't supposed to be a trap and I'm not going to try and make excuses. As you very well know, RL can be a bitch and this game is unforgiving. I only have myself to blame. In a strange way, I'm kind of happy this happened. It was all getting very monotonous and boring, sort of like a job you hate and are just going through the motions. I will be taking a break soon and who knows when I'll be back, if ever. I might even gift this account.
      What can I say?
    • i know exactly what you mean. It does become a chore, especially if you're out 24/7.
      Me ... I won't do that anymore. There's more to life than sitting here clicking buttons.

      Take a well deserved break, cheese. Come back when you're ready.

      On the other hand

      Do you remember pyro?

      He said he could walk away from this game and within a week he wouldn't be giving it a single thought.

      And that's exactly what he did.

      What ever you decide, best wishes and take care :)
      MOST HATED RANK #1

      TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

      TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518



    • Yo, Patrick!

      Are you feeling ok?

      How many blood vessels have you burst this time?

      :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

      Honestly folks, he's going seriously berserk in game

      i have never met a guy so easy to wind up in my life.

      I wonder what I need to say to bring on the full cardiac arrest? :thumbsup:
      MOST HATED RANK #1

      TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

      TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518



    • baal wrote:

      Yo, Patrick!

      Are you feeling ok?

      How many blood vessels have you burst this time?

      :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

      Honestly folks, he's going seriously berserk in game

      i have never met a guy so easy to wind up in my life.

      I wonder what I need to say to bring on the full cardiac arrest? :thumbsup:
      Does anybody have a spread sheet of relos for the purpose of hits that never panned out?
    • johocknut wrote:

      baal wrote:

      Yo, Patrick!

      Are you feeling ok?

      How many blood vessels have you burst this time?

      :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

      Honestly folks, he's going seriously berserk in game

      i have never met a guy so easy to wind up in my life.

      I wonder what I need to say to bring on the full cardiac arrest? :thumbsup:
      Does anybody have a spread sheet of relos for the purpose of hits that never panned out?
      i don't, but i'm sure somebody will oblige :D
      MOST HATED RANK #1

      TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

      TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518



    • @baal

      joking aside, tell your friends that he (they) are not allowed to obstruct the development of an account.

      so if these non-profit bashes continue, tell them to put in tickets and have him banned.

      Great King Patrick needs to learn how to control his emotions, same as everybody else.

      a nice enforced vacation will give him the space he needs to reflect on his behaviour towards other players.
      uni 3, uni 12, uni 44, uni andromeda - retired
      uni 1 - active
    • Actually, that's a good idea.

      He does this kind of thing way too often,

      There is nothing for him to gain on any of the planets he has launched on.

      It's just pure temper tantrum.

      Time to sit on the naughty step, Patrick.
      MOST HATED RANK #1

      TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

      TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518



    • GR8TDCHZ wrote:

      @baal This wasn't supposed to be a trap and I'm not going to try and make excuses. As you very well know, RL can be a bitch and this game is unforgiving. I only have myself to blame. In a strange way, I'm kind of happy this happened. It was all getting very monotonous and boring, sort of like a job you hate and are just going through the motions. I will be taking a break soon and who knows when I'll be back, if ever. I might even gift this account.

      Real life is pretty wizard. Come on over!
    • doc brown wrote:

      @baal

      joking aside, tell your friends that he (they) are not allowed to obstruct the development of an account.

      so if these non-profit bashes continue, tell them to put in tickets and have him banned.

      Great King Patrick needs to learn how to control his emotions, same as everybody else.

      a nice enforced vacation will give him the space he needs to reflect on his behaviour towards other players.

      I can't see that being bannable. As soon as they made MPD part of the scoring system any hit is legitimate to gain MPD score.

      Furthermore, obstructing the development of an account is a pretty hand-wavey term and clearly not enforceable.

      But you guys seem to be getting a nice bit of excitement out of this, so keep up the commentary.

      Peace out Uni 1.
      Display Spoiler
      Uni 44 ASSASSIN - HoFs = 362 (inc. 129 Adv. + 19 Sup. Adv. + 1 Top 10 ACS)
      RIPs Killed = 1497

      HoFs Against = 0
    • @pirate andy

      The MPD is for skilled players making legitimate hits.

      Not mindless knuckle-draggers launching stupid nuke attacks, or similar types bashing for the sake of bashing. Although yes, those types will also achieve a score on the MPD list.

      Obstruction of an account is where a player is prevented from developing his account due to a constant barrage of attacks.

      While profit is there to be made, the attackers can loosely argue that the hits launched for profit.

      But in this case, the probes revealed that there was nothing available on the planets - yet the hits have been launched regardless.

      At this stage, account obstruction is down to interpretation. While there have been multiple non profit attacks, this is only the second day of it.

      But should it continue further, than the argument would be very strong for a ban.

      Whatever the assassin alliance may feel about these players, they do have a right to enjoy this game, same as you do, and same as anyone else.

      Therefore, those players will be seeking support from GF staff if it continues.
      MOST HATED RANK #1

      TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

      TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518



      The post was edited 1 time, last by baal ().