Official Anti Baal Fan Club

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I told you

but you, da know it all ogod dont want to hear it

i didnt manage to get everybody to feel sorry for me

if you remember long before da real player declared a hilarious war over penible pretexts, i had a lot of traders

and remember back when we shared the same skype group, i said i have applied another style of play, and not like you chasing every little profit on every planet

like i told jaugher that i dont want to hear anything about you again, i said the same thing to only 1 player, and it was serenity

the others pm me with their thoughts on the war, on your behavior, and with their support.

Again all day long my name in your mouth

You wonder wrong, but you da smart grown man, dont think how you looked when you pmed the people you ipmed/bashed and attacked for small profits for deut trade, i got more pms with your message for trade then i needed to see, and what amazed me, it was that they came like 1 from ally -4-5-6 from outside the ally, so how penible is it when someone just kicked your bottom all over with his ipms and bashings, comes with a pm where he acts like nothing happened and asks you for your deut

Again i am fault because you managed to send even more traders towards my way with your smart ways to play this.

Why you dont get the accounts out of v mode and let them produce resources for you? i see all the accounts you spread trough diferent alliances, just so you dont have them in baal and not getting them involved and get them ipmed and bashed, in v mode.

where are your friends? those friends that where all the time in v mode in uni44 too, and never helped? and now i should hand over my work because you have 2 top 3 accounts and another top fleeter account in your control? i remember i asked at one point najii for deut trades, back in uni44, and you told me that he is your dude, and that deut is yours, and you where in vmode all the time

Just think what you did to yourself, if a player said :

baal wrote:

him: you won't get anything. i will delete my account if necessary.

one thing i really don't understand at all is this:

how you manage to write these penible messages, and on subject: how you manage to make now every trader that i have like they started to trade me yesterday, after the war with da mighty bad grown man

a lot of traders are older then our "relation" or how you wanna name it,

but i guess you know how to look bad in all your pathetic pretexts

birdie (v i)
      doc marten (v i)
      fruitypops (v I)
      najji (v i)
      Orlando (v I)
      roma (v I)
      sherbet (v I)

Great King Pat wrote:

For the record, no such scrap push hits have ever happened in ASSASSIN NOR would they be tolerated as long as i am leader. Everyone over here cares enough about the game to know right from wrong on this issue.

Uni 1 will be like a prison & Urza will be the big black guy that wants to bum u in da ass. Avoid at all costs. ;)
    • helo @Bibas

how are you today?

if you don't mind, i'll read all that later. i kinda just skimmed it for now, cos it looks like the same old rhubarb i've been hearing since ... well, forever :D

@Bibas

that list of players you keep banging on about.

has it crossed your tiny mind they might be playing different accounts now? obviously not :P
      MOST HATED RANK #1

TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518

The post was edited 1 time, last by baal ().

• hmm good to know

we need to watch for other accounts that are paid by you to leave resources on their moons so you can easy farm

thanks for info

hilarious, now you have better accounts where you can find moons full of resources, damn you lucky

do not worry i see LEGENDS

and couple more

also do not worry all those that chose to trade with me lately and not you, saw what rhubarb, penible pretexts, crying all over, bibas this, bibas that, yesterday bibas, today bibas, tomorrow bibas, bibas here, bibas there, you write on your messages,

maybe you stop asking quacks to put their money where their mouths are, and pay them too, to deliver to you everyone on a table, you just get out of v mode, get the deut preferably on one of their defenseless moons, farm it, and then go after the targets.

Write more mister,write more of your BS, it only brings me more traders, and no, i dont need you to believe me ...

Great King Pat wrote:

For the record, no such scrap push hits have ever happened in ASSASSIN NOR would they be tolerated as long as i am leader. Everyone over here cares enough about the game to know right from wrong on this issue.

Uni 1 will be like a prison & Urza will be the big black guy that wants to bum u in da ass. Avoid at all costs. ;)
    • baal wrote:

has it crossed your tiny mind they might be playing different accounts now? obviously not

I'm sure they are all for you to slip in another alliance to get information -- Thats your way of playing the game.

--Oh and before you run your mouth on the contest thread again about attention "HELLO Look who made a thread all about him " Anti Baal Fan Club :complaingrumble:
      what I am doing is giving back to lower ranked players it has nothing to do with me .

You look like a fool

4 rip kills
      2 Ninja's
      1 moon

The post was edited 1 time, last by Serenity ().

• @Bibas

you remember Magua? i'm sure somebody as well-informed as you must remember Magua

and you remember when the Big Bad Bogey Man (now residing in Rigel) decided she was a bibas/baal trader ... and started bashing/nuking/raiding on a daily basis ...

and she put up with him for about a week - then switched accounts. problem solved.

it's what small players do when some great big lumbering fool like you decide to make things difficult. so, you keep publishing your little list of names.

at least Great King Patrick used his ships, but you seem to have forgotten what ships are for.

and yes, you will keep hearing from me :D
      MOST HATED RANK #1

Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518

• i like this thread, always like a midnight read. as baal has become accustomed to posting on my threads i thought id come here and have a quick nosey about lol

from what i read it looks like a bunch of grapes, most are big and ripe, then you have a few small sour ones :D

@baal i am the same, i love to see people just cry alot, cry this cry that cheat this cheat that. is what makes the game unique

im just sad there isnt a thread labelled "baal fan club" at least lets have 2 sides?

as for the noobs from kallisto like farfetched.........that was a hilarious thread i laughed so hard my face hurt
    • cygnus i left fleet on moon for some certain people to crash it, 8 hours later they still hadnt and some1 else did, this is not a fail from me..........i left cygnus and left fleet. does it look like i care?

whining about stuff? yeah of course lol, every1 whines, but on a game i whine about the game. not about idiotic threats made against my RL lol, im too bad a$$ for that im afraid.

im sure i always have fun on ogame, but thats just me :)
    • dude go read the thread i made with the exact same issue, "foul language"

people called me very rude names but wasnt banned.............i got the answer for you.........they dont ban them because of the degree of the abusive language, they warn them first and then if they do it again they MAY ban them

so no, threats against RL is not a bannable offence nubber. now go cry in the corner and put that pointy hat on

ingame foul language ---------- i made thread about similar issues (just not RL threats) but nonetheless it is all the same nubber
    • ok im going to close this before you start to talk more nonsense,it's already getting out of hand and i think i've allowed way too much...
      Thread closed for at least 24h
      This post was supposed to be smtg else and now its becoming another thing..
      Display Spoiler
      Univ Japetus - On
      Hof's - 162
      Ninja's - 7
      Adv Solo - 69
      Adv Acs - 15
      Rip Kill - 1441
      To 10 Acs - 12
      Top 10 Solo - 8
      New Nr. 1 Hit Acs - 1
      New Nr. 1 Hit Solo - 1
      Univ Betelgeuse.org - On
      Hof's - 36
      Ninja - 6
      Adv Solo - 2
      Adv Acs - 1
      RipKill - 2087
      Top 10 Acs - 1
      Univ40 - Off
      Hof’s – 170
      Adv Solo – 21
      Adv Acs – 11
      Rip Kill – 270
      Top 10 Solo – 1
      Top 10 Acs - 6
      New Nr.1 Hits - 3

• so you and the harley woman stoked up a whole load of blub about safety of players, and family and kids ...

just so GOs would ban a noob account?

you do realise that if a GO hasn't responded within 48 hours, you can request the ticket goes to SGO - or above

wouldn't that have made more sense?
      MOST HATED RANK #1

Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518

• ok i will reopen this,with a small warning,the last few post's are not about what this should thread that's why i close it.I believe you all understand what i'm talking about.
      You can troll each other as much as you wan't it's not an issue but don't get insulting,please.
      Reopened earlier because later i might not have the time.
      Have fun(w/e spins your boat).
      Display Spoiler
      Univ Japetus - On
      Hof's - 162
      Ninja's - 7
      Adv Solo - 69
      Adv Acs - 15
      Rip Kill - 1441
      To 10 Acs - 12
      Top 10 Solo - 8
      New Nr. 1 Hit Acs - 1
      New Nr. 1 Hit Solo - 1
      Univ Betelgeuse.org - On
      Hof's - 36
      Ninja - 6
      Adv Solo - 2
      Adv Acs - 1
      RipKill - 2087
      Top 10 Acs - 1
      Univ40 - Off
      Hof’s – 170
      Adv Solo – 21
      Adv Acs – 11
      Rip Kill – 270
      Top 10 Solo – 1
      Top 10 Acs - 6
      New Nr.1 Hits - 3

• Baal, it seems our cold shoulders that do not bear the tears of others are quickly sending you and similar co. to the heights of notoriety on the board.

It seems the generally directed hate always focuses on a single straw-man, or another format of fallacy. Oh, look at that, Farfetch'D stirring drama like I said. :rolleyes:

Something about how the general section thread being reduced to "quit crying about bullying/grow a spine." I love how everything else that was said amongst us was just completely ignored by the counter-argument, and we were immediately demonized over that single comment.

Personally, if Baal affords me the time in the future, I'd love to interview him for Ocult.

Trouble wrote:

Sounds like an expert clicker to me :D

Doc Brown wrote:

I have read several of your posts elsewhere over a number of years. I find your mental state to be disturbing and you probably need professional help.
      What you write in the spam section doesn't have much impact on the game as a whole ... But I don't like to see you attempting to influence normal players in universe 1.
    • i think you should be allowed time off from hate.
      everybody else gets time off from their jobs.

2 days a week i want. or at least half a day, on wednesdays.

i was gonna play today, but i went off the idea. just not in the mood.

24/04/2018

pro dog grooming (which covers all day, basically)

bye
      MOST HATED RANK #1

Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518

The post was edited 1 time, last by baal ().

• what makes me laugh is they all had 2 weeks of running around in universe 1 without us around. they could have all danced stark naked sticking their middle fingers up; we wouldn't have seen them. plus they've had an extra week cos neither of us has bothered to play much - and they're still not happy.

maybe GF should have organised a public execution :doofylook:
      uni 3, uni 12, uni 44, uni andromeda - retired
      uni 1 - active
    • ANNOUNCEMENT --- Clears throat

Everyone slams Baal out loud and I take full responsibility for doing it as well , as a leader I could of handled my self better then to get on the boards
      It was not your fault a friend of yours was in my alliance running his mouth it was HIS fault alone it really had nothing to do with you.
      I was mad and I let my anger control me along with a substance . Now that I have cooled off and the war is over and I am clear headed!

I am - sorry- Baal for going off on you like I did .

Next time I will try to talk about the matter a bit better then I handled it this past time.

4 rip kills
      2 Ninja's
      1 moon
    • apology accepted

just one or two loose ends to clear up.

my friends were never spies. they were quite open about their connection with me - on circular messages.

also, it was made clear to your alliance - on circular - that due to their presence in the alliance, TPR was on the BAAL ALLIANCE "No Go List".

so, you can imagine my complete surprise to be reading some of the things that were being said while i was banned.

anyway, lets move on.

please tell your members that i may probe from time to time, but it will be just routine looking around in the area.

i will no longer be targeting them specifically.

happy gaming :D
      MOST HATED RANK #1

Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518