Official Anti Baal Fan Club

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• that colony is there for quite some time, you just saw it now, or now you want to blab

i dont need to do anything

you declared war, you bashed, you ipmed, you spread your people so no one can have anything against baal alliance

so you wanted to prove DA something

i do what i do best, and i have to thank you too, that you helped me last months ;)

everything else is blabber

Great King Pat wrote:

For the record, no such scrap push hits have ever happened in ASSASSIN NOR would they be tolerated as long as i am leader. Everyone over here cares enough about the game to know right from wrong on this issue.

Uni 1 will be like a prison & Urza will be the big black guy that wants to bum u in da ass. Avoid at all costs. ;)
    • it wasn't there before i v moded, kid

and now it is

YAY! bibas is gonna launch his ships!

its about time you grew a set.

plonk a few ships there, and i'll give you a free moon. then you got no excuse not to get cracking.

(how many times can bibas get the word "blab" into one post?)

:hmm:

MOST HATED RANK #2

TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518

• lets all drop mobiles next to bibas. we could get "our people" to join in. you know how paranoid he gets about people surrounding him.

btw, talking of our people ... @Bibas how are all the Romanians getting along? you know, all those guys you brought in from the Romanian server to work accounts for you?

i'm asking because you seem to take great umbrage at Baal having a few deut traders ... like its somehow cheating if he has friends that sell exclusively to him. so, what about all these Romanians you claim to have brought in. i mean, do correct me if i'm wrong - but seems like you doing exactly the same thing, but on a much bigger scale.

so why the jealousy?
      uni 3, uni 12, uni 44, uni andromeda - retired
      uni 1 - active
    • brownie kake and other :censored:

romanians i did bring in play as miners

they dont leave resources on moons for me to farm nor on planets, nor i do planned hits on the to look da big baal in this uni, all these is your stile of play not mine, and yeah thats somehow cheating, if it would not be i would do it too :D ... or after the bans everything is erased from ingame and our memory right? even if that wasnt the purpose of the bans

so correct me where is the same and bigger scale ?

please go and open more tickets on how i play all the accounts, when i am not able to play not even mine properly lol

also to all :censored: from baal alliance and maybe others, if i would control those accounts, why in the name of :censored: should i not add the other that are in v mode from TBH alliance and we have the email and passes, into activity and control those too? r u even thinking what you writing in game and here on boards ?

there r 5 accounts in v mode that have no owner, and another 4 outside the TBH, so if bibas is controling all the others, why not 9 more? based on your :censored: thinking, why not resources from another 9???

go rip attack a ranked 1000 and get back and blab on boards

go tard or go home fetch baal some dog toys
      Warned for insult - blondu.M8 if you use the short way of using a word it dosen't make it less offensive or less of an insult.

Great King Pat wrote:

For the record, no such scrap push hits have ever happened in ASSASSIN NOR would they be tolerated as long as i am leader. Everyone over here cares enough about the game to know right from wrong on this issue.

Uni 1 will be like a prison & Urza will be the big black guy that wants to bum u in da ass. Avoid at all costs. ;)

The post was edited 2 times, last by blondu ().

• so, its ok for you, but not for anybody else. is that correct?

you have multiple accounts being played by Romanians - purely to trade you deut at 2:1:1 - and that's totally fine. but nobody else can do it.

and would you mind providing some proof of all this illegal farming from moons that you keep insisting that we do? apparently there is a screen shot said to be widely available of us doing such things. so where is it? why has't it been sent to GOs?
      uni 1 - active
    • doc brown wrote:

you have multiple accounts being played by Romanians - purely to trade you deut at 2:1:1 - and that's totally fine. but nobody else can do it.
      even you all have the smartest posts, it seems you are not that smart, is that correct?

it is something to trade and another thing what you do , is that correct?

is 2/1/1 forbidden? what rates does your multi accounts do? 0/0/0? is that correct? because if it is i want 0/0/0 rates too, are ven better then merchant, no dm no nothing, easy, is that correct ?

on 2/1/1 rate, several old traders changed what ever i gave them(not 2/1/1) before, to 2/1/1 after they saw the war/dialogue/and DA other BS(need to add, pleyers outside of TBH)

dont raise your style above the okay rules line, because it is not, or is this correct?

if apparently is a screen shot then it is one, and with your big experience with staff, what are they not accepting? a screen shot, dooooh, what about this? is this correct?

:)

dont bother to respond we all know is correct

Great King Pat wrote:

• no, we don't all know. you constantly accuse people of cheating, or plotting against you ... and we are all fed up with it.
      pretty much everyone in this universe is a member of Assassin ... and that's on both sides. its just ridiculous the way you carry on. if a noob kept spilling out this kind of tosh, he would be laughed off the forum.

provide proof that we farm from moons, or stop throwing it out there. and the same goes for the rest of the rubbish you keep spouting.
      uni 1 - active
    • Half of the tbh is played by you bibas .
      90% of your fleet is made by scrapping and deu merching

And you accuse other player
      Really ?

Best part is you do less hits then even average new fleeter

10% of your fleet is made from your hits lol

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
      Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
      Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
      HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
      Over All Top 10s >>> 50+

• carbon wrote:

Half of the tbh is played by you bibas .

Really ?

Not often I find myself in agreement with Mr. Carbon... but there isn't anything inaccurate here. All one needs do is look at Bibas' Military Points Destroyed over time to see how much he does in ogame.

Firestorm wrote:

Everyone spends dark matter and the only real difference is when ASSASSIN do it there's a CR report to show for it.
    • i don't want to say this on the bibas cr thread

cos if i do, Blondu will come springing out from behind a clump of bushes ... (off topic)

so from the relative safety of this thread ...

what i said about scar is a bit of an under-xaggeration.

so i retract it.

bye all.
      MOST HATED RANK #2

Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518

• most of my mdp's where from uni23 where the fleets where not that big so put 1 and 1 together and see what work was put into that, this if you can imagine and do some simple math calcs

but say what you want carbon, i dont care, go cry for deuts in other places, and do them cargo slaps for your master like the puppet you are

also val if you would not be that of a non smart lawyer, you would have in mind, that most of the time i was alone, my "pack" did quit back in uni23, and i didnt had deep pocket friends to buy top accounts for da "pack" and rule a freacking uni, i rule a uni when there was little to zero DM use and all by myself, and without team viewer and other "pro" ways of play this game.

;)

have fun with what ever makes you happy in your denial of the truth, and maybe go and solve the rhj/rhs issue

p.s. i am sure that the mdps in rigel are going well, and very easy ;)

P.S.2 about that 10%, yeah everything you see now on my account i managed to build with maybe less then 10% of the money you all invested in this game, thats why i have big depos(to not use shitloads of DM for merching, 1-2 merching per month :D )

i am still here, and if i would have trusted you fully i would have been gone in these last 6 months, so i will still be around, we will see for how long :D

Great King Pat wrote:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bibas ().

• doc brown wrote:

no, we don't all know. you constantly accuse people of cheating, or plotting against you ... and we are all fed up with it.
      pretty much everyone in this universe is a member of Assassin ... and that's on both sides. its just ridiculous the way you carry on. if a noob kept spilling out this kind of tosh, he would be laughed off the forum.

He is a n00b just one of the :censored: variety. :youcrazy:

carbon wrote:

Half of the tbh is played by you bibas .

Really ?

10% - ah come on Carbon - pull my other leg why don't u. More like 1% ... :fatgreengrin:
      Warned for insult - blondu. Calling someone the name you said is still an insult.
      HoF Records

Total HoFs Won - >1000
      HoFs Lost - >100
      Basic - >700
      Advanced - >300
      Super Advanced - >100
      Top 10s - 27
      .Org Top 10s - Lost Count
      RIPs Killed - >10,000
      Moons Destroyed - >50
      Games Ended - Countless

The post was edited 2 times, last by blondu ().

• ok let's keep it in the right direction please:)
      ball your comment made me lol ,but i apreciate it.thanks.
      Display Spoiler
      Univ Japetus - On
      Hof's - 162
      Ninja's - 7
      Adv Solo - 69
      Adv Acs - 15
      Rip Kill - 1441
      To 10 Acs - 12
      Top 10 Solo - 8
      New Nr. 1 Hit Acs - 1
      New Nr. 1 Hit Solo - 1
      Univ Betelgeuse.org - On
      Hof's - 36
      Ninja - 6
      Adv Solo - 2
      Adv Acs - 1
      RipKill - 2087
      Top 10 Acs - 1
      Univ40 - Off
      Hof’s – 170
      Adv Solo – 21
      Adv Acs – 11
      Rip Kill – 270
      Top 10 Solo – 1
      Top 10 Acs - 6
      New Nr.1 Hits - 3

• @Bibas

i just transfer all this conversation to my own thread, cos nothing in that conversation has anything to do with the issues of Quack vs Robinhood.

if you want to reply - do it here.

just stop it, dude. you do nothing but talk codswallop.

first - none of my wives know how to play ogame

second - the last time i let a family member sit my account was way back in universe 12.

Nobody other than me EVER sits my account. not one single person in this game has ever logged into any of my accounts - not even with ticket.

about 10 years ago, i had a big kick off with one of my sons. he got drunk and threatened to delete my account. i didnt realise back then that it takes 7 days for an account to delete (having never deleted one)

even so, i immediately changed my password and NOBODY ... that is family, in game friends, ANYONE has ever been allowed in since.

too much hate dude.

my family makes Game of Thrones look tame.

2nd

all these people claim to have screenshot of this and that ... now we hear i paid carbon for resources. dude - he's lower rank than me. the only player who could give me free resources is YOU.

or Jean Michel

do you have a screen shot of Jean Michel giving me free resources? Geez bibas - even if you do ... so what? its legal!
      MOST HATED RANK #2

Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518

• the saddest thing about what he just said is this:

if i had lots of wives and sons willing to sit my account

why would i be in v mode so much?

i've never met a player so paranoid as bibas. never in all the years i been playing.

blog: 06/05/2018

attending a live stock event

hope to be free to play in a few days time.

bye all.
      MOST HATED RANK #2

Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518

• good morning Anti Fans

blog 08/05/2018

serenity's competition ends today
      i toyed with the idea of stealing the prize money, but then people would think i'm mean and nasty. which is so untrue :D

we are all watching the bibas colony in G8, waiting for it to do something. i came out especially to partake in "Da Big Weekend".
      i even changed the name of my moon, cos that's how me and bibas communicate these days. via moon and planet names.
      i offered him a free moon so he could get on with whatever he has turned up for, but he didn't reply. that is so rude. :D

i now have Highland Cattle. i've always wanted some of those ... purely because they are stunningly beautiful animals.

i see that the Duck Guy is still alive and posting on the Universe 1 Eco Poll thread. i thought he had "BoreD" himself to death. i prefer the previous name - Ichago - for obvious narcissistic reasons :thumbsup:

bye all.
      MOST HATED RANK #2

Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518

• baal wrote:

good morning Anti Fans

blog 08/05/2018

serenity's competition ends today
      i toyed with the idea of stealing the prize money, but then people would think i'm mean and nasty. which is so untrue
      I have been worried about that to tell the truth LMAO :nono

thank God it ends today !!

4 rip kills
      2 Ninja's
      1 moon
    • @GKT: the creator of account black market and the manager of the largest TV controlling team, talks about me doing what is perfect by the rules, + on top one of his puppets got banned for his so called scrap/pushing, nice story's BRO

@baal: the resources are free if "someone" forgets them on a moon, you are not ally with him, and you raid them, so dont try to fool anyone

Great King Pat wrote: