Official Anti Baal Fan Club

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• you should never log straight in the minute you wake up.

not unless there's a good reason, like over slept and fleet is sitting.

first thing i saw when i logged in was the ASSASSIN ALLIANCE have made a bigger hit than we did.

damn!

second thing i see is the new rank 1 in military is bibas

even worse.

but i guess we are used to having a miner/trader at the top in uni 1

anyway, i thought

this is a bad voodou day before its even started.

i'm going back to bed.

then i read Arcane's comment, which made me laugh :thumbup:

@ ASSASSIN ALLIANCE

i'm not getting any younger

and given the time it takes you lot to post

i could easily be dead by then.

so well done to all of you.

full permission to brag and boast is given :thumbsup:

MOST HATED RANK #2

TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518

• Yeah he does that.. he blocks people that probe him or bash his alliance members and then try’s to have a conversation with people by changing names of planets and moons Iv noticed I wish he would unblock me ingame, so I could message him and chat and get to know the real bibas, the dark lonely and cold bibas :’(
      Buying Deut, Universe 1 PM me here or ingame, same Name. Thanks!
    • good evening anti-fans

they've given you all a new toy to play with

its called the "dislike" button

now then

since everyone knows this is the most widely read thread on the forum

and i am officially

Rank 2 Most Hated

lets see if i can get more "dislikes" than NMA

Go for it!

:thumbsup:

MOST HATED RANK #2

Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518

• how do you know your are rank 2 most disliked? at least give the rest of us a chance to grow into greatness like yourself?

its getting close to christmas, when is my anti-baal t-shirt going to arrive?

seriously tho after another 2 week ban on the board, im not posting anything except CR's and here. because i believe (and please correct me if im wrong) but im allowed to troll a little here? it is why this thread was created?

baal, hope you enjoying merge? not heard much happenings from you from it except a few CR's posted from your alliance
    • @improve

there's a nice smash on the cr page - take a look. two fleeters from FZN and me

yes, you can speak freely here anytime you like :thumbsup:

MOST HATED RANK #2

Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518

The post was edited 1 time, last by baal ().

• i want BBQ, we could have games and fun. so like pin the tail on @baal or baal could be the pinata and we all just takes turns?

any1 remember the ogame bbq they had about 10years ago in germany? i was sadly not able to make it. if any1 fancies having a bbq in england for ogame i'll be there

oh and interesting fact, about 2weeks ago i got a message from a friend asking if i was playing a certain account, because the planet names was places in the town i live. i wasn't, it turns out that some1 else in my small town plays ogame, and just by chance i used to work with him about 10 years ago, but havent spoke since, i used to play ogame at work, he said he remembered me playing and thought he would play. and now we have met in RL again for some chats. just goes to show the power of ogame, not speak to some1 in 10years and ogame reunites us lol

baal my t-shirt is ordered BTW........you think i joke? i will upload a pic when it arrives
    • Lord have mercy what has baal's special board allowed now? People with a sense of humor !

that was funny Mr Frog Man- improve

"i want BBQ, we could have games and fun. so like pin the tail on @baal or baal could be the pinata and we all just takes turns?"

4 rip kills
      2 Ninja's
      1 moon
    • @Serenity Take a Pork tender loin slow roast it with brown sugar cajuin seasoning onions fresh garlic. ground sage thyme basil parsley on 250F or 118.8 C i think for 4 to 5 hours untill it just falls apart. if you can cut it like butter with a spoon its ready take it out of the oven and crumble it up into small pieces then take bell pepper onions peeled garlic cloves and dice lean bacon into 1/4 inch sized pieces add the pork tenderloin to the bacon. and peppers and onions cook till the veggies are carmalized and there is a light crispy side to the tenderloin. remove from the heat while it sits take 3 or 4 pack's of pre made cresent rolls and unroll them and spoon two large table spoons of the filling into them add a little sea salt and wrap the cresents up using your fingers to keep the filling in the sides. butter the top lightly and sprinkle with a little lemon pepper or five seasons pepper and bake till golden brown

I'm not pretty I'm not graceful I am the inevitable fact of truth.there is no unwinnable situation.
      ogame.support.gameforge.com/en
    • baal wrote:

good evening anti-fans

they've given you all a new toy to play with

its called the "dislike" button

now then

since everyone knows this is the most widely read thread on the forum

and i am officially

Rank 2 Most Hated

lets see if i can get more "dislikes" than NMA

Go for it!

:thumbsup: