[TOT: 15.472.000] Thunder [b00m] vs. Nero [DTF] (A: 764.000, D: 14.708.000)

    • Basic 20%

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Black Magic Woman wrote:

      All this cross every limits. Nothing else on the board accept accusations. The fact is that Nero bought that account and the fact is that Thunder is, with or without his push account, the best player in this uni. Me and my ally does not take part in this and we are not on any side, but why you does not accept the fact that Nero will never be that good as Thunder is. You are all acting like kids. Let us read something else here on this board, because that should be the place where we can learn something about game and life, not just arguing and proof that you are wrong or right.


      It seems you are choosing sides. Did he threaten you ? Or did he ask you to merry him. We will see if hes the real 1# and for the information if you think i bought that account than ur even more selfish than you seem to be. Keep believing in the pathological liar Thunder.
    • I did not choose any side, and don`t have to. I just play my game and I think that I have right to say what I think. Noone threaten me and I`m not afraid of anyone, not Thunder, not you or Shooter or anybody else. I`m here to play and have fun and if you try to make a joke, you failed . I dont want to argue with you, I just think that you all should admit something to yourself and that is that you are wrong. I never said that Thunder is the best player ever, because he is not, but he is the best here. Do you have any problem that I`m not agree with you or something? Anyone have a right to write his own opinion. What if I told that you are right and Thunder wrong, maybe then someone will think that you threaten me. What a strange way of thinking. I will tell you once more, I`m not afraid of anyone, and I`m not afraid to say what I think. You can hate me because of that, but it is all you can. Have a nice day.
    • Spica, same speeds as us started about 3 months and a few weeks before we did. If you roll back #1s points to about 3 months and a few weeks ago you have an account at 55m points. About where we are now. They are gaining points at a faster rate than our top Uriel accounts though with fewer targets. Meaning somehow their economy continues to grow even under their pressure on it.

      If you guys understood economics you would know that a uni develops based upon the speed of it's economy minus the cost of it doing business. How that relates to ogame is our economy speed along with the % of ships that go into a DF. We are behind spica since our #1 since the beginning is now our #2. If he was keeping to his previous pace he would be almost exactly where Spica was at the same days. I suppose it's just my "Desire to win" but it seems pretty reasonable to assume we are going to merge with UNIs that are further along than us since in 6 months to 2 years from now, a 4 month delay isn't huge.

      Oh, and those 2 in Spica have 5k rips with nobody else even close to being able to stop them. They just crashed the #3 account too. You guys should read the boards sometimes. If you don't trade them fuel at the lowest rate possible, they bash the crap out of you and crash your sats over and over.
    • Black Magic Woman wrote:

      I did not choose any side, and don`t have to. I just play my game and I think that I have right to say what I think. Noone threaten me and I`m not afraid of anyone, not Thunder, not you or Shooter or anybody else. I`m here to play and have fun and if you try to make a joke, you failed . I dont want to argue with you, I just think that you all should admit something to yourself and that is that you are wrong. I never said that Thunder is the best player ever, because he is not, but he is the best here. Do you have any problem that I`m not agree with you or something? Anyone have a right to write his own opinion. What if I told that you are right and Thunder wrong, maybe then someone will think that you threaten me. What a strange way of thinking. I will tell you once more, I`m not afraid of anyone, and I`m not afraid to say what I think. You can hate me because of that, but it is all you can. Have a nice day.
      Do what you want to do have some fun ect thats ur right to do so. But dont tell things that are not true. If you guys keep telling that ive bought this account thats wrong. Ask Hersin hes Eres pm him and ask him about the facts. Any ways i might quit this game since i find it not time worthy any more, Since some of you guys know ive got some rl things going on. Got a 3 months old daughter its punishing to see shes growing so hard and me caring about a shitty ass game! Second ive bought a new home its still under construction so plenty to arrange. Why should i even keep playing, no point i rather quit and enjoy REAL LIFE since thats the most important! So im dubbing what to do just delete this account and say goodbye to ogame. Or just keep playing! Have a nice day!
    • IMPROVE was this you leaving your fleet some ploy to get me banned cos it worked? they think you pushed me.... like i have never flown with you or anything I wake up to you probing every moon and then attacking me. i make a coffee and ready to prepare a ninja and come back the attack has gone away half hour later all your planets idle i start attacking. Its a push UNI if this was planned we would just join the same alliance right??? please confirm save me some integrity?
    • Frankieboy6 wrote:

      IMPROVE was this you leaving your fleet some ploy to get me banned cos it worked? they think you pushed me.... like i have never flown with you or anything I wake up to you probing every moon and then attacking me. i make a coffee and ready to prepare a ninja and come back the attack has gone away half hour later all your planets idle i start attacking. Its a push UNI if this was planned we would just join the same alliance right??? please confirm save me some integrity?
      gg now u can enjoy RL
    • Frankieboy6 wrote:

      IMPROVE was this you leaving your fleet some ploy to get me banned cos it worked? they think you pushed me.... like i have never flown with you or anything I wake up to you probing every moon and then attacking me. i make a coffee and ready to prepare a ninja and come back the attack has gone away half hour later all your planets idle i start attacking. Its a push UNI if this was planned we would just join the same alliance right??? please confirm save me some integrity?
      Don`t act like you wouldn`t do such a thing now you`ll have time for your RL it will be a releave to happen to me but I don`t do such a things ;) ?
    • Black Magic woman! having lots of spare time does not make you the best fleeter! If some of us had that much spare time in RL...We would have been way ahead of Thunder! Compare time played with time played...then we can compare who as skills...But one thing i will say ...they do have the #1 skills in dirty tricks and lies! And if you played ogame as long as you say...i am surprised your not seeing that!

      And Thunder keep up the good work...you should surpass Nero by 8mil points soon!
      Especially if you keep recycling your TEAM MATES! :thumbsup:
    • Senator Kuma, as I said, I`m not on any side. I see that he is most skilled player and I think that he deserve rank 1. I don`t want to talk about it all over again, everyone have rights to have own opinion and my experience tell me that I`m right. Actually, there are a lots of good players here and as I said I hope that will be merge so we can see who is who.
      Regards BMW
      Its a shame for ban Cute Cat, I think you should try to explain to goos what really happened, and I hope you succeed.
    • Cool BMW! That is your opinion, which i will respect...But from my experience and opinion and what i saw only luck, dirty tricks, lies and lots of time on his hands made him #1 Not from being the most skilled! Definitely not! I've seen real skills through the entire Multiverse...and would give that title to only a few!
    • senator kuma wrote:

      Cool BMW! That is your opinion, which i will respect...But from my experience and opinion and what i saw only luck, dirty tricks, lies and lots of time on his hands made him #1 Not from being the most skilled! Definitely not! I've seen real skills through the entire Multiverse...and would give that title to only a few,Like BONGI!
      Thanks
    • senator kuma wrote:

      Cool BMW! That is your opinion, which i will respect...But from my experience and opinion and what i saw only luck, dirty tricks, lies and lots of time on his hands made him #1 Not from being the most skilled! Definitely not! I've seen real skills through the entire Multiverse...and would give that title to only a few!

      Totally get why some of you may not like Thunder but this is moronic. Regardless of your feelings towards him or what side you are on, you cannot deny the number of monster hits he has gotten. Take all bias out of the equation and you're left with numbers and facts. And kuma you say bhawk is number one but he just took someone else's account? This just doesn't make sense lol. Don't blame pushing either, it's a champion universe and so many people don't even understand what that means. Everyone pushes as much as they can..well..except for me :)
      KING BOO :rocketlauncher: