Looking for trade!

• Ress-Trade

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for trade!

Hello Uni1, :hi:

I'm looking for trade, most importantly deuterium :love:

If you have any spare, or just want a chat, hit me up ingame. Rates can be discussed and I'm open to any suggestions :gamer:

~ Top 10s: 13 (17) + Assist on WorldWide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.366 ~

I want got my red star back!!! :wbb:
    • i see nobody has replied to this, so i'll give it a boost

or

if you're not interested in this particular joker - check out my thread :D
      MOST HATED RANK #2

TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1

TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
      Super Adv x 64
      Adv x 290
      Basic x 1711
      RIP KILLS 6518

• baal wrote:

i see nobody has replied to this, so i'll give it a boost

or

if you're not interested in this particular joker - check out my thread :D

I guess you missed the part where I said "hit me up ingame" :complaingrumble:

I'll never stop searching so like I said before, hit me up ingame whenever you want :thumbup:

Also, if anyone happens to read this, there's no such thing as protection. Only retribution. Bear that in mind when you hear pro fleeters offer you such things. It's a con :gamer:

~ Top 10s: 13 (17) + Assist on WorldWide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.366 ~

• Necrobump!!!!!

If anyone wants a new trade partner for the merge post uni1, give me a shout on the boards!

For those who are in uni1 currently. I'm still very much interested in trade. Currently have about 300-400m crystal that wants to be offloaded. I also take other trades though too! :)

• POST-MERGE UPDATE:

WELCOME TO THE NEW UNIVERSE 1!!!!!!!

For as long as I'm able to login to my lobby and therefore Universe 1, I will be accepting any and all trades for people wanting to sell their metal and deuterium!!!!!!!!!

For those of you currently in Universe 1, you should know the drill by now if you've seen my posts before.

If not, I buy BOTH metal & deuterium.

Metal: 1.9/1
      Deuterium: 2.5/1.5/1

That's my base rate. Anything can be negotiated though!

Contact me ingame (same username) or her

I realise this post might fall on deaf ears. Some players it seems decided to quit OGame whilst their accounts were being merged and have thus entered Universe 1 as inactive.

For the others, it seems like I might be able to trade with you in 2038?

Let's see if the lobby will be accessible though.
      :zpopcorn: