[TOT: 718.666.000] Death Angel [FLEET] vs. Cocacola (A: 633.739.000, D: 84.927.000)

• Xanthus

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 718.666.000] Death Angel [FLEET] vs. Cocacola (A: 633.739.000, D: 84.927.000)

Hello everybody.
      I didn't post on forum for a long time and lost account here. English is not my mother language and my english skill is not good enough to talk, so don't insult me because my mistake language. Just show me, I will learn it and say thankyou.
      Now time for story.
      I give up ogame about 6 year and has just comeback over 1 month here. When i reg an acc on Xanthus, rank 1 (Bert Ozan) have 4mil pts. I don't think i will stay here because 4mil pts is too much, i cant catch that pts and my fleet will be got crashed easily by top player. But new noob protection rule give me a space to develop, and i go to top 50 after 1 month with my small fleet.
      One day, Death Angle move his fleet to my system. A friend warning me about him (thankyou mate) but i have only 2 moon there to FS deploy moon to moon. (I give up ogame for a long time and lost all ogame's friends contact, so i play alone, no moon creater, no deut seller ...)
      After check about Death's fleet, I make a plan ninja his fleet. It is not easy because his fleet is bigger than my fleet, his pts higher than me ... I start build ship for ninja, Rips and rec. He try to catch me by random attack, fast attack ... and got me several time.
      First time, he got almost my fleet he know, you can find it here [TOT: 825.127.000] deathangel [FLEET] vs. Cocacola I don't off at that time but some problem in RL take me and i lost fleet.
      2nd : he got my 15 rips, i am online to catch my fleet back but i lost connection and he got them. You can see it here. [TOT: 335.474.000] Death Angel [FLEET] vs. Cocacola..... AGAIN .
      I am login after hit and take some DF, he found it and start 3rd battle to kill my rec. But he can't and hit on my defend . You can see here [TOT: 100.816.000] Death Angel [FLEET] vs. Cocacola (A: 21.458.000, D: 79.358.000)
      4th He became angry because of lost fleet on my defend, and after sum my rec, his hit is low profit, so he start bash my planet with solarsat and 1 rips in shipyard. You can find here [TOT: 111.445.000] Death Angel [FLEET] vs. Cocacola (A: 12.250.000, D: 99.195.000)
      After got first crash, I rebuild (rec) to keep my ninja plan. A friend don't believe i can ninja him with my small fleet and now i show him how can i did it.
      Let me say thank you to my new friends i meet here.
      Ben The Miner : He send me free res on his birthday, when my pts is very low. That res help me tooo much. Thank you. I also like what's you said on alliance page. It help new player too much
      Bert Ozan : I ask him everything change in game and he reply all of them. (I was wonder why defender fleet always escape battle until i ask him :P ) Thanks. You are gentleman .
      Moon trader and deut seller. I don't write their name here to avoid revenge, he can say about it if he want.

Finally, Ninja in speed uni nonacs is not easy because everything is very fast. But nothing is impossible. I just wondering my battle is first new top 10 ninja here ?

On 11-04-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Death Angel [FLEET]

Light Fighter 199.190
      Cruiser 20.034
      Battlecruiser 5.079

Defender Cocacola

Recycler 1
      Solar Satellite 10
      Deathstar 112
      Heavy Laser 8.158
      Plasma Turret 150
      Small Shield Dome 1
      Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Death Angel [FLEET]

Light Fighter 127.692 ( -71.498 )
      Cruiser 13.216 ( -6.818 )
      Battlecruiser 3.314 ( -1.765 )

Defender Cocacola

Recycler 0 ( -1 )
      Solar Satellite 0 ( -10 )
      Deathstar 112 ( -0 )
      Heavy Laser 0 ( -8.158 )
      Plasma Turret 0 ( -150 )
      Small Shield Dome 0 ( -1 )
      Large Shield Dome 0 ( -1 )

The battle ends in a draw.

The attacker lost a total of 633.739.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 84.927.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 282.669.800 metal and 132.895.000 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The defender(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -403.804.000
      Crystal: -189.824.000
      Deuterium: -40.111.000
      The attacker(s) lost a total of 633.739.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: 226.151.800
      Crystal: 108.993.000
      Deuterium: -4.507.000
      The defender(s) made a profit of 330.637.800 units.