Top 05 - [TOT: 3.024.252.000] Heretic [AzraelS] & Despicable [AzraelS] & Lucif3r [AzraelS] & Mafaka [AzraelS] & kryton [AzraelS] vs. KropotkiN [RUM] (A: 292.158.000, D: 2.732.094.000)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Top 05 - [TOT: 3.024.252.000] Heretic [AzraelS] & Despicable [AzraelS] & Lucif3r [AzraelS] & Mafaka [AzraelS] & kryton [AzraelS] vs. KropotkiN [RUM] (A: 292.158.000, D: 2.732.094.000)

:) Greeting and good day from AzraelS, good people of the board. :)

TL, DR: F U, you miss all the fun... BIG BADA BOOM! Rude mouth gets slapped. AzraelS is awesome. You're welcome

Where to begin? It just so... so delicious. Moist. Mmmm.. Moist.
      Thanks are in order. The academy of course. We love you. Ogame, it isn't sex, but damn if some of these hits... AzraelS, my God you mother :censored: know how to roll. Virgo, helping to keep you classy one loud mouth down at a time. Lord of Ice, now that it is all said and done, you added a wonderful air of anticipation and anxiety. Much more fun.
      Kropotnik - oh you get a special one mate. I just wanted to see if you would ACS help me on a hit dude. That is all. I don't like people. I don't trust people. I don't fly. I am also not an asshat about it. A simple no thanks, no, hell no even, or just nothing at all.
      But you accuse me of cheating, you accuse my boys of cheating, and you put me on ignore? Dude, I wouldn't even use a Game Genie as a kid on the Nintendo games. :censored: you. Never cheated in my life. What is even the point? Being on top without honor is worthless. Garbage. My people? Who are you? We do it honest like any other or maybe I should say, like most. Not one of us have done anything or are connected with anything funny. That is more than most of the top players can say. You got a problem, report me.
      As far as the ignore button. " Sticks fingers in ears, closes eyes, sticks out tounge, and starts nananananananana"
      I got a little one that does this when she doesn't want to listen and pitches a fit. She is starting to grow out of. Sometimes you got to get put in the corner.

So you get the gist of the background, yes? Another rude individual who couldn't be civil and made it to
      :sniper: "Heretic's Shit list"
      BTW, list is starting to look a little short. Knocking them out one by one. Glad the uni seems to be able to keep it classy.

I have been keeping an eye on him off and on for awhile now. The last month or so he has been vm for days, come out for hours, vm for days.
      Shit or get off the pot, dude.
      So I name a moon, Run Go VM, and I give a few scans when he comes out last. Well, someone decides to come out and play finally.
      Didn't really put much work in here. Seriously dude, give it away much. If my old lady were this easy, I'd have a frickin militia by now. 3/10 at best on effort.
      Well, few days ago I get a thought that maybe he df fs so I look for fleet and set up df after he fs for night. Nada. As I check around the planets though, I notice a df that was there is gone somewhere else. No way, I'm high.
      Next night, just why not, let us see since there is df again. Boom!
      Throw up a circ, I;m going. I can do alone, but looking at 80k recs and no, that I do not got. Any and all help would be lovely. Who's comin with me!?
      Well that took all of five minutes. So I break down what I want to do and how I want to go about.

The MD was actually not apart of the plan. I moved in because I didn't like the gas cost. Mafaka wanted to go all RIP crazy. Apparently there was a hit by Mafaka at some point, which was answered with a sat bash by Kro. Revenge! I was even worried the MD move might get us caught. HAH!
      We get there and this mother doesn't DF FS, it is the weekend and we were expecting that there could be timing issues. Screw it, bored.
      He wanted a late Saturday which gave us plenty of time.
      2 moons, 3 probe shots. MD mission, 2 waves, no loss. BOOM BOOM BOOM :rocketlauncher: :rocketlauncher: :rocketlauncher:
      If Mafaka hadn't wanted to blow the moon, we would have been up shit creek within hours of this starting. But this savvy son of a :censored: wanted to throw down and saved the day.
      Colony Mission FS with 5+ hours!!! Half that is woohoo and the other half is holy crap.
      Launched a LC across the galaxy lined up 2 s after land and everyone got in here and there.
      This is where it got fun. Df stealing is such an issue now for many.
      We knew Ice was down the street, he was active. He was going to be an issue. This was debated back and forth a good bit but decided to not try and do anything to fancy. Expected he would go for recs and it would be right after hit. This worked in our favor and left Ice without. Funny thing was that we all watched gal view and no one ever saw df. I got two of the three reports and I was convinced Ice had gotten it and even grated him on it. Quickly realizing, I was just, as I told him, "puff puff no sleep" The back and forth banter was quiet entertaining.

So planet Manners moved into town, moon Ignore This got setup, and someone got put in the corner.
      To his credit, I do not know when I was taken off of ignore but it was in the last week or so, Though he seemed to message the entire uni as we heard from a few people, he also messaged saying enjoy. It wasn't rude. So I'll give you that. Ice said Kro did not intend to rebuild.
      To be fair, I'll hunt anything I think I can stick it in. But I like to especially focus on people that seem to lack decency. A certain amount of civility goes a long way. Who knows, you might still be flying. As I have mentioned to someone else on here more than once...
      Manners are free. You should look into getting some.

AzraelS presents
      Top 10 ACS
      New Number 1 ACS
      and a few colony ships to get someone MOIST too, since that is apparently is your thing. Finally made it happen, dude. :rofl:

Without further delay, the NUMBERS!

On 14-04-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Heretic [AzraelS] :hail:

Large Cargo 1
      Battleship 8.500
      Bomber 1.000
      Destroyer 3.000
      Battlecruiser 16.000
      Light Fighter 153.570
      Heavy Fighter 10.000
      Cruiser 30.000

Attacker Despicable [AzraelS] :hail:

Destroyer 10.072
      Battleship 10.050
      Battlecruiser 12.759

Attacker Lucif3r [AzraelS] :hail:

Destroyer 1.032
      Battlecruiser 24.125
      Battleship 13.000

Attacker Mafaka [AzraelS] :hail:

Light Fighter 60.000
      Cruiser 7.000
      Battleship 6.280
      Destroyer 200
      Battlecruiser 7.118

Attacker kryton [AzraelS] :hail:

Light Fighter 100
      Colony Ship 10

:Vomit: Defender KropotkiN [RUM]

Small Cargo 27.016
      Light Fighter 61.552
      Heavy Fighter 4.681
      Cruiser 21.180
      Battleship 7.805
      Colony Ship 1
      Recycler 24.845
      Espionage Probe 131
      Bomber 119
      Deathstar 7
      Battlecruiser 8.435
      Rocket Launcher 1.527
      Light Laser 68
      Heavy Laser 4
      Ion Cannon 13
      Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Heretic [AzraelS] :hail: :beer:

Large Cargo 1 ( -0 )
      Battleship 8.475 ( -25 )
      Bomber 995 ( -5 )
      Destroyer 2.995 ( -5 )
      Battlecruiser 15.961 ( -39 )
      Light Fighter 113.337 ( -40.233 )
      Heavy Fighter 8.428 ( -1.572 )
      Cruiser 29.121 ( -879 )

Attacker Despicable [AzraelS] :beer:

Destroyer 10.045 ( -27 )
      Battleship 10.028 ( -22 )
      Battlecruiser 12.729 ( -30 )

Attacker Lucif3r [AzraelS] :beer:

Destroyer 1.027 ( -5 )
      Battlecruiser 24.080 ( -45 )
      Battleship 12.964 ( -36 )

Attacker Mafaka [AzraelS] :beer:

Light Fighter 44.490 ( -15.510 )
      Cruiser 6.821 ( -179 )
      Battleship 6.259 ( -21 )
      Destroyer 199 ( -1 )
      Battlecruiser 7.100 ( -18 )

Attacker kryton [AzraelS] :zpopcorn:

Light Fighter 69 ( -31 )
      Colony Ship 10 ( -0 )

Defender KropotkiN [RUM] :cursing:

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      345.318 Metal, 144.125 Crystal and 11.274.435 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 292.158.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 2.732.094.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 896.571.500 metal and 497.786.000 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 11.763.878 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 687.832.818
      Crystal: 419.597.125
      Deuterium: 6.533.435
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 1.113.963.378 units. :thumbsup:

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -1.587.660.318
      Crystal: -917.553.125
      Deuterium: -238.644.435
      The defender(s) lost a total of 2.743.857.878 units. :rofl: