Top 08 - [TOT: 1.064.731.000] awesome i am vs. Necro [Phan] (A: 160.653.000, D: 904.078.000)

• Tarazed pre 3rd merge Top10 Solo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Top 08 - [TOT: 1.064.731.000] awesome i am vs. Necro [Phan] (A: 160.653.000, D: 904.078.000)

just another noob hit from king noob im afraid. had to fly xgal and deut cost was around 25mil. defender said it was "suspicious i can fly from gal3 to gal4 in under an hour"

defender came on and took all the debris, which i thought would happen anyway. but im happy enough with the profit

defender showed real bad sportsmanship saying he would "make me go crying to my mommy" seems like he is crying already. no idea why he so sour about the hit, after wreckfield and the debris he lost 2days worth of mine production? not so bad on a super advanced. just shows the true nature of a person

this was certainly a nice flight and nice big bang for a new top10

now lets hear all the trolls call me noob etc etc

On 15-04-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker awesome i am

Small Cargo 27.509
      Light Fighter 165.913
      Battleship 3.290
      Destroyer 3.413
      Battlecruiser 10.640

Defender Necro [Phan]

Small Cargo 15.975
      Large Cargo 21.943
      Light Fighter 2.912
      Cruiser 210
      Colony Ship 4
      Recycler 685
      Espionage Probe 215
      Bomber 1.000
      Destroyer 1.000
      Deathstar 33
      Battlecruiser 1
      Rocket Launcher 657
      Small Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker awesome i am

Small Cargo 25.004 ( -2.505 )
      Light Fighter 151.051 ( -14.862 )
      Battleship 3.104 ( -186 )
      Destroyer 3.225 ( -188 )
      Battlecruiser 9.975 ( -665 )

Defender Necro [Phan]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      50.386.600 Metal, 50.386.600 Crystal and 50.386.600 Deuterium
      117.326.444 Metal, 29.396.219 Crystal and 106.477.337 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 160.653.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 904.078.000 units.
      Total damage defender including follow-ups: 905.182.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 301.213.000 metal and 240.953.350 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 404.359.800 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The defender(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 78.517.044
      Crystal: 21.120.819
      Deuterium: 144.068.937
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 243.706.800 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -327.392.044
      Crystal: -218.274.469
      Deuterium: -221.708.937
      The defender(s) lost a total of 767.375.450 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4
    • I bet you didn't expect your first reply to be from the opposite team...

When I entered this uni and the alliance I'm in I wasn't expecting that much competition (on paper at least). That being said, I've observed the goings on in this universe for a few days now and I realise there are noobs in my ally too. Especially not making sure someone could catch you in under an hour :huh: duuude.... :nono

This might make you think you're not a noob either. Trust me, you are, it's just that the defender is an even bigger noob today 8|

Nice spoils though, even with that 15-20m deut cost. Seems that's been paid back. I hope you didn't send recs though...

Enjoy them, whilst you still have them ;)

I wish you a good fight ingame, I'm sure we'll have our fun :love:

and Necro... fast rebuild mate. I expect it won't take too long with your economy :thumbup:

... stop feeding the noobs too I mean seriously :cursing:

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on WorldWide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 ~

~ Experience is something you gain after you need it ~
    • improve wrote:

defender showed real bad sportsmanship saying he would "make me go crying to my mommy" seems like he is crying already. no idea why he so sour about the hit, after wreckfield and the debris he lost 2days worth of mine production? not so bad on a super advanced. just shows the true nature of a person
      1st off, feeling sick thus the anger, not really crying, just annoyed you're gonna gloat on it, i can FR easily, but i will make you go cry to your mommy, that is a promise ;)
      Also why would i show sportsmanship to a pusher and an idiot? I only show sportsmanship to people who actually deserve it. You sir don't.

Anyway, i'll give you a few days of slack, wanna get the cold away from me, to feel 100% when i go and decide you had enough playing in this universe :)

P.S. Still haven't received my payment for this hit on my Paypal, come on dude you're usually on time :D
    • the deut cost was 22mil including the recs :P

interested to see kaldor is here, now i must play properly lol. dude had one of the biggest accounts in ogame and did many huge hits, so i will start playing nicely now.

necro i told you ingame, this is no gloating, just showing i made 250mil profit. every1 gets hit in ogame at some point, and for you as i said ingame, after wreckfield and the fact you got debris it is about 150mil loss for you? (+ the res i stole) so you can easy rebuild for sure

impressed by reverants response, so kudos to you for being honourable

as for the threat of war on me because of this hit. if bashing ensues from me capitalizing on a mistake from necro, then so be it, i wont be intimidated to never attack any phan members when there is decent profits to be had.

lets all show some skill and try to make profit, not just bash mindlessly, it just shows honor
    • when will this crap talk stop... i thought it was reserved for the idiots ingane.

this is a nice hit and nothing more... we play to make hits and get hit thats the idea behind the game.

just get on with it and stop and the crap. you guys have a HUGE advantage already isnt it about time you used it...?
      From what im told some of the new owners are advanced players. So stop lowering yourselves to such levels and show us noobs how to play properly. im sure up for a few lessons. loosing makes me stronger.

lets go ladies... :)
      Ogame: Zero
      Outside Ogame: Software Engineering BSc (Hons)
    • Nice to see my old account being put to good use mate, shame about the DF but the profit is still good.

Oldest story in the Ogame here, as said before, No Fleetsave = No Fleet

I'm pretty sure you can handle the threats mate, I doubt your Mommy will see her boy running home crying any time soon.

Necy, you've been hit like this before, thought you mightn't have seen the need to waffle on by this time.

FR

Game on