CroPower vs. Laser (N: 1.000, O: 31.866.000)

• Basic 20%

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CroPower vs. Laser (N: 1.000, O: 31.866.000)

ALARM OR SCRIPT DIDNT WORKED ON SPY
      FR NOOB

On 15-04-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker CroPower

Espionage Probe 1
      Battlecruiser 666

Defender Laser

Large Cargo 1.740
      Light Fighter 12
      Heavy Fighter 20
      Cruiser 214
      Colony Ship 3
      Recycler 245
      Espionage Probe 2

After the battle ...

Attacker CroPower

Espionage Probe 0 ( -1 )
      Battlecruiser 666 ( -0 )

Defender Laser

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
      The attacker captured:
      241.993 Metal, 241.994 Crystal and 15.513 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 1.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 31.866.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 12.149.200 metal and 9.494.100 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 499.500 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      7.359.200 Metal and 4.711.100 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)
      Metal: 7.601.193
      Crystal: 4.952.094
      Deuterium: 15.513
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 12.568.800 units.

Summary defender(s)
      Metal: -17.597.993
      Crystal: -13.803.994
      Deuterium: -963.513
      The defender(s) lost a total of 32.365.500 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4
    • I was having health issues and he managed to sneak while I was afk. I came back 30 seconds before the 2nd attack on the 2nd moon and 10+ minutes after the 1st hit.
      Glad he thought I'm scripting since he delayed waves with cargoes allowing me to safely lift 50m+ ress.
      After managing to retrieve some of the debris I was about to send congrats message but this terrible person starts accusing me off using scrips.

I know you are not able to feel the shame so I'm just gonna say looking forward to seeing you reaction after you get crashed again.
    • dude i hope your good now

but man i know that no 1 want to admit that they're using

u always came online 1 min after i send attack

can you explain that to me ?

like ozymandias you 2 are same with timing on my attacks but i nuked you both with spy attack

cya later dudes
    • Seriously Cro, if you have proof he is scripting, send a ticket and dont moan about it on the Oboards, we get it, you are annoyed he comes online and stops you from hitting him, does not mean script, also... 1 minute after you launch...

perhaps he was already online!!!

As parsec said, how would you know if he was on 24/7.... if you spend so much time in vac mode?
    • dajcke wrote:

I know you all are pushers this uni is push uni so why not be cheat uni?
      LMAO! Oh you really do not know much do you? Think this is the first time someone has actually said I am a pusher.... thats funny :D
      Want to accuse us of other things as well? Pretty sure we are all multis, hell, the uni probarly has 2 actual people playing, you, and the 1 guy who is multi account my account, thunder, nero, seylens, brokenjade, the whole lot, we are all just 1 person :P

You really do have a bad attotide dude, you failed to get him, deal with it, you was not good enough in the past and simply can not accapt that you fucked up.
    • Myst, I believe the my profile picture may come into good use here.... just accept it, Cro could look at economy score, work out that you have good mines and your growth comes from that, but it is too hard for some people.

And Faben, I refuse to live in a world where me and brokenjade could be the same person!
      I apologise in advance for everything
    • did I sayed myst that your pusher ?

i sayed YOU ALL(if you dont get it than read this ''you all-->anybody from 1000 players can be pusher'') when I write YOUR NAME than you can say something

im not bad,i made dosen HOF's and didn't sayed to any1 that his noob or cheater ONLY THIS HOF is where I say that <3
    • Then you really, again, know nothing of TMC, its leadership, its memebers and its purpose as put forth by Captain Spaulding! What our aim is in this uni, and what we do, but hey, you keep going on your little salty farm posts ;) its funny to read you act like you know, and moan about things ;) and then say "dont be smart myst" to me lol, oh thats the killer right there.