Top 02 - [TOT: 3.134.824.500] Revanant [Phan] & porky [Phan] vs. mekoa200 (A: 0, D: 3.134.824.500)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Top 02 - [TOT: 3.134.824.500] Revanant [Phan] & porky [Phan] vs. mekoa200 (A: 0, D: 3.134.824.500)

Well Hello Tarazed,

A long time ago in a galaxy not so far far away...

EPISODE 1: The Turtle Soupeth

The Emperor Mekoa has committed to strengthening the shell of his planetary defenses after the last battle
      with the Admiral Untouchable of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Many ions have passed. Now confident
      that the debacle of the prior battle cannot be repeated Emperor Mekoa set about building a grand fleet.

Unbeknownst to the Empire, The Dark Lords of Phan have taken notice of his activities. And set about a plan that would bring to reality
      one of the biggest battles known to the Universe of Tarazed.

(The planning for Mekoa began 3 months ago when he started to add combat ships behind his defense. However, his growth, the combination of ships
      and the additions to his defense, specifically his plasma turrets, was outpacing the RIP production needed to crack this ever hardening shell.
      Porky and I were determined to remain on course to our target goal of RIP counts. We visited numerous smaller turtles as We collected the res needed to nuke
      Mekoa. Mekoa was going through an accelerated growth recently and was adding nearly 1k PT per day. I had the res farmed to Nuke him. If we let Mekoa grow unchecked the resources
      needed to Crack his shell would balloon out of proportion. I had tracked Mekoa for a month. I was sure of his offline time. Porky was down for the next opening in his offline.
      Mekoa was up later than usual, jeopardizing our 2nd wave that would crack his shell. We waited patiently watching him launch fleets from his planet to farm nearby planets.
      Finally we got the timer We were waiting for and Launched the RIPs.)

The opening salvo led to what possibility is the biggest Nuclear Armageddon in Tarazed.

Revanant has fired a total of 12,450 Missiles at x:xxx:x, costing 155.625.000 Metal, 31.125.000 Crystal and 124.500.000 Deuterium.
      The Defender has lost a total of 1.699.750.000 Units totaling 653.750.000 Metal, 653.750.000 Crystal and 392.250.000 Dueterium.

0 Light Laser
      0 Heavy Laser
      21588 Gauss Cannon (-912)
      0 Ion Cannon
      0 Plasma Turret (-13,075)
      0 Small Shield Dome (-1)
      0 Large Shield Dome (-1)
      0 Anti-Ballistic Missiles(-80)
      0 Interplanetary Missiles

Damn the profits!!! (although we made a profit of 565.209.813(both hits combined) after IPM costs) Its not everyday you make back to back TOP 10s. 01 ACS Tarazed and 02 ACS Tarazed
      Deds goes to our Alliance Phan. Noobs!
      To the many friends we've known around ogame.
      To our enemies, worthy opponents who add flavor and excitement to the game.

To Mekoa. The golden rule of ogame. NO FLEETSAVE.NO FLEET. In an ACS UNI there is no shell hard enough. Tarazed has been lacking Large RIP fleets
      until you gave us a reason to build two. There was profit to be made and glory to be had in this hit. Good luck on your rebuild.

Episode 2: The shell cracketh.
      [TOT: 1.717.440.500] Revanant [Phan] & porky [Phan] vs. mekoa200 (A: 0, D: 1.717.440.500)

On 18-04-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Revanant [Phan]

Deathstar 395

Attacker porky [Phan]

Deathstar 500

Defender mekoa200

Small Cargo 10.000
      Large Cargo 500
      Light Fighter 20.000
      Heavy Fighter 2.000
      Cruiser 10.000
      Battleship 1.000
      Recycler 200
      Espionage Probe 53
      Bomber 1.000
      Solar Satellite 50
      Destroyer 5.000
      Battlecruiser 5.000
      Rocket Launcher 583.586
      Gauss Cannon 21.588
      Plasma Turret 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Revanant [Phan]

Deathstar 395 ( -0 )

Attacker porky [Phan]

Deathstar 500 ( -0 )

Defender mekoa200

Small Cargo 1.354 ( -8.646 )
      Large Cargo 72 ( -428 )
      Light Fighter 2.615 ( -17.385 )
      Heavy Fighter 252 ( -1.748 )
      Cruiser 1.314 ( -8.686 )
      Battleship 145 ( -855 )
      Recycler 24 ( -176 )
      Espionage Probe 5 ( -48 )
      Bomber 151 ( -849 )
      Solar Satellite 5 ( -45 )
      Destroyer 645 ( -4.355 )
      Battlecruiser 628 ( -4.372 )
      Rocket Launcher 76.410 ( -507.176 )
      Gauss Cannon 2.813 ( -18.775 )
      Plasma Turret 0 ( -1 )

The battle ends in a draw.

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
      The defender lost a total of 3.134.824.500 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 402.252.400 metal and 293.102.150 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 402.252.400
      Crystal: 293.102.150
      Deuterium: 0
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 695.354.550 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -2.121.270.000
      Crystal: -814.588.000
      Deuterium: -198.966.500
      The defender(s) lost a total of 3.134.824.500 units.