[TOT: 8.711.095.000] Bibas [TBH] vs. CCM [R-B] (A: 1.224.203.000, D: 7.486.892.000)

• Super Advanced 20%
  • RIP-Kill

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• also baal i was called because i had all the organized stuff

guess who sent everything needed(resources wise) so 2 of the above attacker participants have to launch and cover the DF? well a hint, not you

you know nothing baal snow, you know nothing

also you missed by "30 mins" in v mode, when the time needed was there

also if i remember right from v mode you wrote me that you are pissed because jason managed everything and what should stop you to join rhj and acs def him, please dude just go away, tell your little group your brainwashing story, and leave it be,

JASON AKA JAUGHERNAUGHT2 DID ALL THE WORK, we others helped with little that we could.

and believe me, or better dont, wrap this story with other names, and present it to randoms, and make sure you mention that the one who "organized everything" was in v mode, everyone will laugh in your face and you will see how small you are in the real time

have a good time baal, irl and ingame and onboards

spread your BS, make sure it will not bit your dingdong later

Warned for trolling of each other. Apparently you HAVEN'T learned yet.

- Marshmello

Great King Pat wrote:

For the record, no such scrap push hits have ever happened in ASSASSIN NOR would they be tolerated as long as i am leader. Everyone over here cares enough about the game to know right from wrong on this issue.

Uni 1 will be like a prison & Urza will be the big black guy that wants to bum u in da ass. Avoid at all costs. ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Marshmello ().

• you are a liar and a troll, @Bibas

you were not involved in any of the planning.

why would we involve you?

most of the time you refused to even talk to anyone

and when you did talk, it was endless obsessing about the Assassin Alliance.

just go away and shut up.

Warned for trolling of each other. Apparently you also HAVEN'T learned yet.

- Marshmello
    TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1
    TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
    Super Adv x 52
    Adv x 274
    Basic x 1652

RIP KILLS 6261

The post was edited 1 time, last by Marshmello ().

• according to the biggest v-mode "pro" player who plans all the hits in uni1 from v mode, this is a cargo slam or maybe not even that a simple sats bash ;)

man this gets more retarded every day

lets get more brain dead bill, tell us more :D

Great King Pat wrote:

For the record, no such scrap push hits have ever happened in ASSASSIN NOR would they be tolerated as long as i am leader. Everyone over here cares enough about the game to know right from wrong on this issue.

Uni 1 will be like a prison & Urza will be the big black guy that wants to bum u in da ass. Avoid at all costs. ;)
  • ... and

its a very nice cargo slap, bibas.

i'm sure you will remind us all for ever and a day that you made this very nice cargo slap

let me say it one more time. just to make certain you understand ...

its a very very nice raid.

and now its dog walking time

byeeee :D
    TOP 1 (solo) x 2 (ACS) x 1
    TOP 10 (solo) x 3 (ACS) x 9
    Super Adv x 52
    Adv x 274
    Basic x 1652

RIP KILLS 6261

• @baal

you made that comment on the wrong hit.

i don't blame you though. he's going berserk at the moment, dragging up old hits right, left and centre.

@Bibas

you need to get a grip man. its only a bunch of silly numbers. the ships aren't real, you know. its all pretend.

why do you keep getting your knickers in a twist about everything?
    uni 3, uni 12, uni 44, uni andromeda - retired
    uni 1 - active